Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2020, 09:31 AM

21,827 posts, read 16,502,114 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csonka View Post
Someone sounds jealous of my great insight !

You can thank me later when it becomes conventional wisdom or glaringly obvious that she is there, essentially, to wash the old man's feet in public and to be bossed around by the old geezer
It does? ... as I said, don’t quit your day job. Your interpretive / analytical skills are laughable at best.

Old 08-17-2020, 09:32 AM

Quote:
IOW Tulemutt is into S&M

I would love to hear how you sleuthed that out ...

Old 08-17-2020, 09:43 AM

6,674 posts, read 4,303,718 times
Quote:
Someone sounds jealous of my great insight !
Goodheathen, that you?

Old 08-17-2020, 09:47 AM

Quote:
If she were so strong then why she have to sleep her way to the top?
Why don’t you give evidence of your accusation? Dating mayor Brown for a year and later being being appointed to two seriously minor political posts (California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, and the Medical Assistance Commission) hardly constitutes “the top”. Those positions are laughably insignificant to a career that then goes on to top drawer elected positions in which performance is intense, intensely required, and intensely evaluated by media and public and party that supports.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
Why don't you ask Trump the same question?
Well, to be honest, the Chumpster only slept his way into the gutter.
Quote:
So Trump is also STRONG?

And if Kamala were so strong, then why does she have to play up her Indian heritage and her high CASTE to get Silicon Valley to embrace her as a high caste co-ethnic?

Or are you saying that doesn't mean anything in Silicon Valley?
Another brilliant analysis? Why do ALL - and I mean ALL - politicians play up their backgrounds? Because ...
Cheese-whiz, Csonka.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:00 AM

545 posts, read 517,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Why don’t you give evidence of your accusation? Dating mayor Brown for a year and later being being appointed to two seriously minor political posts (California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, and the Medical Assistance Commission) hardly constitutes “the top”. Those positions are laughably insignificant to a career that then goes on to top drawer elected positions in which performance is intense, intensely required, and intensely evaluated by media and public and party that supports.

Well, to be honest, the Chumpster only slept his way into the gutter.

Another brilliant analysis? Why do ALL - and I mean ALL - politicians play up their backgrounds? Because ...
Cheese-whiz, Csonka.
Well, you obviously have a heavy investment in all things Kamala

What I find funny is that you guys think she is "strong" lol

Why? Because the media told you that was the talking point?

Not buying it. Strong women condemn antifa and BLM violence. She hasn't. Strong women have CHILDREN. She hasn't. Strong women don't sleep with Willie Brown to get their start in their careers.

Trust me, where it matters most is where Kamala comes up short. Black women will turn against her HARD. Already happening. They see her for what she is. White people are more easily duped.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:38 AM

6,674 posts, read 4,303,718 times
Quote:

Not buying it. Strong women condemn antifa and BLM violence. She hasn't. Strong women have CHILDREN. She hasn't. Strong women don't sleep with Willie Brown to get their start in their careers.

Trust me, where it matters most is where Kamala comes up short. Black women will turn against her HARD. Already happening. They see her for what she is. White people are more easily duped.
Ok, I’m no fan of Harris, but really?

So all you women folk on the forum, you better git to the kitchen and bedroom where you belong. Make sure you’re barefoot too.

Holy smokes.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
I do? Do a search on my posts that contain “Harris”. Over and over and over I have said: she has never been on my list of preferred candidates (for POTUS or VP). Another example of you talking through your hat.

Quote:
She is as strong as most any other politician who has campaigned and won election to major city and state posts ... repeatedly.

Quote:
Why don’t you give an example of media giving out these “talking points”? Really ... please do.

Quote:
Au contraire. The majority in this country, especially including Black women, know that the violence you refer to is perpetrated by very small numbers of agitators - mostly right wing, in attempt to “false flag” smear BLM and antifa. In all the recent George Floyd protests, not a single arrest tied to antifa, nor to any recognized BLM representative. However, many arrests were made of right-wing members.

And before you trot out your “tulemutt is an antifa / BLM sympathizer”, maybe do a search for evidence of my support ... I have recently repeatedly stated I have never been to any kind of demonstration or protest in my life ... and am not approving of them as venues for change.

I just enjoy the sport of calling bs on stupid statements. This is intellectual sport for me.

Quote:
Proof? ... what total, and totally unsubstantiated garbage you post. Back it up .. or state it’s just pure opinion. “Everybody is entitled to their own opinion ... just not their own facts” - Daniel P. Moynihan.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post

So all you women folk on the forum, you better git to the kitchen and bedroom where you belong. Make sure you’re barefoot too.

Holy smokes.

What kinda smokes, Mike? You rollin a “jay”? I’m in

Old 08-17-2020, 10:46 AM

4,345 posts, read 6,322,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post

Holy smokes.

Exactly. This isn't the 1950s anymore, as much as the Republicans would like to turn back the clock to a racist, sexist culture where white men ruled the world. Most people see right through this rhetoric and don't forget the actions/words done over the past few years by Trump and his fellow Republicans.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:56 AM

4,433 posts, read 2,489,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
So far, Kamala's approval rating is high. This is not just true for Democrats but also Independents (44 percent approve vs only 27 percent who diapprove): https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...vp-pick-394734

Flash polls are one thing. Aggregate polling data like what Nate Silver does is a better gauge, but yeah; it seems the Harris pick is working as intended. Like I said though, she's at least partly there to deflect some of the negative attention from Biden and he's the bigger problem on the ticket. It's also early in the game.

All of this is immaterial though since none of the best modeling shows California deviating from what we all know (or should know) its role will be in a national presidential election. Will swing states adore Harris through October though? I guess we'll see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies