Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2019, 03:20 PM

5,662 posts, read 5,092,977 times

Advertisements

The antis are no doubt already tallying this as “three more children” killed by gun violence.

All aspiring rappers, too, no doubt. At least at 15 and 16 the chances of them having reproduced are lower, but in that community that’s an iffy bet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2019, 03:28 PM

267 posts, read 260,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homelessinseattle View Post
The homeowner was out at 4am to take out the trash.
He did a good job taking out the trash, for good.

Old 09-17-2019, 03:40 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 12 days ago)

35,641 posts, read 18,001,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
More importantly, what were thee juveniles doing out at that hour?
I think it's quite clear what the teens were doing.

I'm just curious what the homeowner and the two others were doing.

It has occurred to me, and this seems the most likely scenario, that they were in the house asleep when this whole thing started and then to stop the teens from breaking in, they grabbed a gun and stormed out to confront them.

I'm having trouble picturing the three from the home standing there in the front yard at 4 a.m., with a gun, unless in fact, they were waiting for drugs. Which doesn't seem as likely a possible scenario.

Old 09-17-2019, 03:51 PM

25,116 posts, read 16,232,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No one will never know exactly what happened, since all witnesses were killed, but the shooter will probably not be charged.
I'm not sure what links you're getting info from. Where's it mentioned there was an AR-15? And how could you think "all witnesses were killed" but articles already linked in this thread say there were multiple adults in the front yard.

PS - I'm guessing you question the consistently stated fact the 3 deceased all had masks on, and were there to rob them?

Frankly, any day not Oct 31 that you step on someone else's property with a mask on, you're truly asking to get treated as if you have felonious criminal intent and shot.

Old 09-17-2019, 04:01 PM

Quote:
That was my first thought too. I think they might have been waiting for those kids to deliver drugs to them, and something went wrong. They carried guns in case something might go wrong, which is not uncommon in drug deals.
how many drug deals you done, Finn?

how many of those drug deals did one of the groups involved not only have a weapon, but approach the deal wearing masks?

Old 09-17-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
No, if it was a shootout between two groups of criminals committing felonies, then morality flew out the window even the bullets started flying.
if it were 2 groups of felons, then this is the 2nd best possible outcome. 3 removed from committing further crimes, the other group will be tried and convicted of their felonies and do time.

Old 09-17-2019, 04:04 PM

814 posts, read 670,852 times
Quote:
Looks like self defense, but why all the glee about three dead 15 yr olds?

Like someone mentioned, why were there three people standing on the driveway at 4AM with an AR-15? Were the kids delivering drugs to them? Something's off with this story.

This is what part of this online community is made up of unfortunately. The term internet ghetto comes to mind, where people low in compassion prey on those that have it.

Anyone with any compassion for dead minors is a bleeding heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
My thoughts exactly. I'm all for self-defense and stand your ground etc. But all of the sarcastic remarks on this thread expressing great joy at the death of three young boys is just sick and appalling. The fact that they may have brought on their own demise doesn't make it less of a tragedy.

And the fact that it's tolerated is confusing to me.

Old 09-17-2019, 04:53 PM

11,821 posts, read 5,811,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I think it's quite clear what the teens were doing.

I'm just curious what the homeowner and the two others were doing.

It has occurred to me, and this seems the most likely scenario, that they were in the house asleep when this whole thing started and then to stop the teens from breaking in, they grabbed a gun and stormed out to confront them.

I'm having trouble picturing the three from the home standing there in the front yard at 4 a.m., with a gun, unless in fact, they were waiting for drugs. Which doesn't seem as likely a possible scenario.
You have your opinion but always seem to demean everyone else's. The guys could have been on a 4-12 or 6 - 2 shift. They stop by at one guys house for a few beers and when the other two go to leave - they continue their conversations walking to their cars. My one who worked 4-12 and his friends did this all the time.

I think it is probably drug related but there are other scenerios and we'll just have to wait and see.

Old 09-17-2019, 05:01 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,751,445 times
If this was in a blue state, the homeowner would be charged with murder and the dead burglars would be considered victims of gun violence.

Old 09-17-2019, 05:09 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,142,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
You have your opinion but always seem to demean everyone else's. The guys could have been on a 4-12 or 6 - 2 shift. They stop by at one guys house for a few beers and when the other two go to leave - they continue their conversations walking to their cars. My one who worked 4-12 and his friends did this all the time.

I think it is probably drug related but there are other scenerios and we'll just have to wait and see.
I agree..I can remember working 12 hour shifts at a factory and getting home at 3 30 am. You have to wind down to be able to sleep. Besides, their yard, they can be there anytime they want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies