Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2019, 06:16 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,941,887 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Moore's got a point. I don't support Trump but most of the Democrat contenders have gone too far to the left. And Trump does have a fired up energetic base. Biden's more of a moderate but his campaign style unlike the current President is lackluster and boring.
I am a strong Trump supporter and I will tell how the left will have a sure win in 2020 if they follow my instructions.

First thing to do is make sure you call out all Trump supporters as deplorable human beings. This always works.

Second thing to do is go on the attack not unlike they have in Portland. Whenever you see a red MAGA hat make sure the crowd mobs, kicks to the ground and stomps the deplorable 68 year old wearing a MAGA hat. How dare he! Is he so stupid and deplorable to he thinks he has a right to voice a political opinion without repercussions?

Make sure you throw lots of rotten end other garbage at deplorables. Nothing gladdened my heart as much as the 2016 video of a young lady in California that got slammed with raw egg in her face and hair! Next time beat her up on national television so everyone knows what our country will look like if the left takes over! Next time stomp her into the ground!

50 years ago I could wear any hat I wanted in the bay area but today I know if I wore a MAGA hat I wouldn't get fifty feet before I was brutally physically attacked and maybe even killed.

Promise to open the borders to each and everyone the world over to come here for free stuff.

Campaign to give convicted prisoners and registered sex offenders the right to vote.

Promise to wreck the US economy with a green deal whatever that is.

Repeal the first and second amendment. Nobody should have the right to have a gun, guns are bad as outlined in this piece JANE MOORE Just last month, 53 Americans died in mass shootings…while 40,000 died from obesity

Make sure people who never worked get free stuff and make those of us who worked our entire lives pay for the free stuff. This kind of garbage reminds me of the 36 year old male who never moved out of mom's basement.

Oh, and keep up the pressure to impeach! Show the left you really are working at something that will never, ever happen. If Trump is impeached in the house then what? Are there idiots here stupid enough to believe that would be the end of it? What we want though is to see democrats jousting at windmills while accomplishing nothing.

Signed: A deplorable Trump supporter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2019, 06:18 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,886,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
President warren is going to stomp trump.
Thinking of Warren as President is akin to imagining a prostate exam by a doctor with huge hands a phobia against cutting his fingernails.

Seriously, there are so many better choices that are also completely sane. Warren doesn't have any redeeming qualities. She is very nearly as bad as Hillary was.

Trump is bad, but there is no need to elect someone like Warren. Choose a moderate who is willing put country before party.

Old 09-22-2019, 06:20 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,801,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Exactly. The GOP options post-Trump look pretty bleak. Maybe a Pence/DeSantis ticket might work?
I like Pence, but he is too much a 'career politician'. After Trump, I am spoiled by the anti politician persona. I doubt we will see another......but it is a long time to 2024.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:04 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,275,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I think it will be difficult to beat Trump.
It’s “difficult to beat Trump” because they have NEVER figured how he won in 2016.
The Left is using old Playbooks and still thinks that the 2016 Election was a Black Swan Event (google it if you don’t know what that is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Perhaps the only thing that could save the dems is a recession. It seems to me Trump fires up voters because he stands for *something*...the dems simply stand against Trump (and a host of other things that just don’t appeal to middle America enough to lock up states dems have traditionally won).
That is why the Left and the Media keep telling us we are in a recession or it’s coming any second now.

That is a real problem for them. They know it’s their only chance ... and yet ... crashing the Evonomy to win an Election is not a good look for them. None the less ... pay attention, it’s their only shot.

Old 09-22-2019, 07:09 PM

10,074 posts, read 14,458,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Perhaps the only thing that could save the dems is a recession. It seems to me Trump fires up voters because he stands for *something*...the dems simply stand against Trump (and a host of other things that just don’t appeal to middle America enough to lock up states dems have traditionally won).
I think this ^^ is spot-on.

The dems just bash and bash Trump and talk complex healthcare plans in debates, and bicker back and forth about climate change and racism.

The voter in middle America is where the election will be decided, and they can see through the democrat's racist card, and climate change is too theoretical to vote on.

Healthcare is possibly the democrat's only chance, but they blow it by being weak messaged on everything else.

Old 09-22-2019, 08:07 PM

8,342 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
I am a strong Trump supporter and I will tell how the left will have a sure win in 2020 if they follow my instructions.

First thing to do is make sure you call out all Trump supporters as deplorable human beings. This always works.

Second thing to do is go on the attack not unlike they have in Portland. Whenever you see a red MAGA hat make sure the crowd mobs, kicks to the ground and stomps the deplorable 68 year old wearing a MAGA hat. How dare he! Is he so stupid and deplorable to he thinks he has a right to voice a political opinion without repercussions?

Make sure you throw lots of rotten end other garbage at deplorables. Nothing gladdened my heart as much as the 2016 video of a young lady in California that got slammed with raw egg in her face and hair! Next time beat her up on national television so everyone knows what our country will look like if the left takes over! Next time stomp her into the ground!

50 years ago I could wear any hat I wanted in the bay area but today I know if I wore a MAGA hat I wouldn't get fifty feet before I was brutally physically attacked and maybe even killed.

Promise to open the borders to each and everyone the world over to come here for free stuff.

Campaign to give convicted prisoners and registered sex offenders the right to vote.

Promise to wreck the US economy with a green deal whatever that is.

Repeal the first and second amendment. Nobody should have the right to have a gun, guns are bad as outlined in this piece JANE MOORE Just last month, 53 Americans died in mass shootings…while 40,000 died from obesity

Make sure people who never worked get free stuff and make those of us who worked our entire lives pay for the free stuff. This kind of garbage reminds me of the 36 year old male who never moved out of mom's basement.

Oh, and keep up the pressure to impeach! Show the left you really are working at something that will never, ever happen. If Trump is impeached in the house then what? Are there idiots here stupid enough to believe that would be the end of it? What we want though is to see democrats jousting at windmills while accomplishing nothing.

Signed: A deplorable Trump supporter.
Haha......perfect. I tell my wife when the media and others slam Trump and his supporters it betters his chances to get re-elected. Love hearing how all Trump supporters are racist low IQ hillbillies.

And now back to my country music, guns, and pickup.

Old 09-22-2019, 08:11 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,801,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post

And now back to my country music, guns, and pickup.
Funny....that's what I'm doing tonight too.....you wanna come over? With me and the wife of course!
Oh you forgot the whiskey....

Actually that is what I'm doing tonight......plus horses......Jeeez, I really must be a deplorable.....

Old 09-22-2019, 09:48 PM

8,342 posts, read 2,969,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
Funny....that's what I'm doing tonight too.....you wanna come over? With me and the wife of course!
Oh you forgot the whiskey....

Actually that is what I'm doing tonight......plus horses......Jeeez, I really must be a deplorable.....
Moved out of Ca. recently. In Wyoming now thinkin’ about getting a horse. My truck can’t get down to the river. You and yours are welcome. Bring a horse. I’ll supply the ‘shine.

Old 09-22-2019, 10:30 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,546,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
None of the Dim candidates are doing much for me. Gabbard isn't too bad, but the DNC has buried her. I might have to vote for Trump. Hold my nose and pull the trigger I guess.

Why?

You don't live in a swing state, you live in California.

No matter who you personally vote for, whoever Democrats nominate is going to win California.

Old 09-23-2019, 01:42 AM

44,635 posts, read 61,645,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
AZ will stay red at least another 12 years. Minnesota could flip to red. Small as it is, NH may flip to red also. Both were ultra close in 2016.

As for Rust belt, Trump just needed either 1 of Mi or Pa in 2016. The other was gravy on top. With any one, he has 270. Either w/o Wi still got him to 270.

Pa & Wi IMO will stay red. Obama masked a Pa DNC problem, by getting Philly voters out in numbers which no Dem ever saw, nor will it happen again. HRC got a Philly turnout like Kerry, Gore, & Bubba, and western rural Pa discovered their power, so they will return in huge numbers. Pa is more rural than urban in mindset than libs like to admit. It was not natural for Pa not to be tilting just as solid Red Ohio did.

Dems need to be on bended knee trying to win a few wwc deplorables back. 99% of them are gone to Team Red forever. They make up the Rust belt & Pa plurality. Can't get squashed by them and win states they have huge pluralities in.
The ground is shifting’: Arizona emerges as a 2020 trouble spot for Trump...
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...p-poll-1500744

President Trump's approval falls in new Minnesota Poll...
President Trump's approval falls in new Minnesota Poll - StarTribune.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies