Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2019, 08:54 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Burning of TENS of MILLIONS of years of STORED up Carbon in less then 100 years its going to increase Co2 in the atmosphere.

The world can only "store" so much in the natural yearly cycle, and when you exceed those storing mechanisms, Co2 is going to rise.
(I hope you understand this simple logic? Really simple math..)

When the amount of Co2 goes above what has been normal for us HUMANS for tens of thousands of years, the
temperature is going to increase.

Temperature increase, causes changes in the weather patterns.

Those weather patterns are different aaaall across the globe.. depending on geography where the weather forms and where it moves.
(I hope you understand this as well?)

But it will have an impact on the climate... and what that does for people living in those affected areas, where its become to hot and dry to produce food and water for consumption, they are going to move to a better area.
If those nearby countrys are OK with MILLIONS of people moving into their countries and they can produce enough food... GREAT! If not... WAR, GENOCIDE, DISEASE, FAMINE.

In 80 years, there will be 4 Billion living in Africa and 5 Billion living in Asia.
Compared to just 1 Billion combined in NA and EU.

Imagine SEVERAL HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of refuges desperately moving further north to a temperate climate where food can still be produced in enough quantities..... Europeans and North Americans will either be displaced by the migrants, become a minority in their own countries and our Western way of life will perish... or your grandchildren will build walls and let them all die, either by starvation or genocide.

But that is just a problem for your Grandchildren... who cares!!!

Easy solution. Stop having kids

Old 10-07-2019, 09:18 AM

11,337 posts, read 11,037,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northman83 View Post
Burning of TENS of MILLIONS of years of STORED up Carbon in less then 100 years its going to increase Co2 in the atmosphere.

The world can only "store" so much in the natural yearly cycle, and when you exceed those storing mechanisms, Co2 is going to rise.
(I hope you understand this simple logic? Really simple math..)

When the amount of Co2 goes above what has been normal for us HUMANS for tens of thousands of years, the
temperature is going to increase.

Temperature increase, causes changes in the weather patterns.

Those weather patterns are different aaaall across the globe.. depending on geography where the weather forms and where it moves.
(I hope you understand this as well?)

But it will have an impact on the climate... and what that does for people living in those affected areas, where its become to hot and dry to produce food and water for consumption, they are going to move to a better area.
If those nearby countrys are OK with MILLIONS of people moving into their countries and they can produce enough food... GREAT! If not... WAR, GENOCIDE, DISEASE, FAMINE.

In 80 years, there will be 4 Billion living in Africa and 5 Billion living in Asia.
Compared to just 1 Billion combined in NA and EU.

Imagine SEVERAL HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of refuges desperately moving further north to a temperate climate where food can still be produced in enough quantities..... Europeans and North Americans will either be displaced by the migrants, become a minority in their own countries and our Western way of life will perish... or your grandchildren will build walls and let them all die, either by starvation or genocide.

But that is just a problem for your Grandchildren... who cares!!!

Or, nothing much will happen, and we will adapt to the change that does happen, and that adaptation will not including using money that we earned and own to bribe backward people not to become us.

Old 10-07-2019, 09:27 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,611,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Greta Thunberg: "You have stolen my dreams and my childhood"
No, young lady, that would be your parents and the educators your parents allowed you to be influenced by.

Creating The Victim Class - World Dominance
Nice read

Old 10-07-2019, 09:45 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,164,155 times
https://twitter.com/PeoplesCourt79/s...08121588539392

Momentum is shifting on climate. People can see and feel the weather patterns changing. Many now say, "You know, the scientists are right about this..."

Old 10-07-2019, 11:07 AM

669 posts, read 320,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post

Momentum is shifting on climate. People can see and feel the weather patterns changing. Many now say, "You know, the scientists are right about this..."
"Meanwhile, I'll go on living my wasteful ways" (US produces most waste in the world per person).

Old 10-07-2019, 11:13 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,113,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post

*mic drop

Old 10-07-2019, 11:15 AM

10,681 posts, read 6,113,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No, young lady, that would be your parents and the educators your parents allowed you to be influenced by.

Creating The Victim Class - World Dominance
Nice read
ikr? She should’ve watched Alex Jones so she can speak to the UN about gay frog water.

Old 10-07-2019, 12:31 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,164,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blistex649 View Post
"Meanwhile, I'll go on living my wasteful ways" (US produces most waste in the world per person).

We need political consensus from leadership on climate first, then we can do more to collectively change habits. There's way too much single-use plastics in the waste stream.

Old 10-07-2019, 01:55 PM

5,117 posts, read 2,161,650 times
We may have stolen her dreams but just think of the bright future! We have a budding brand new Angela Merkel in the midst......good lord Kind of even looks like her a bit.

Last edited by pete98146; 10-07-2019 at 02:03 PM..

Old 10-07-2019, 03:40 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
I think the climate cultists should be forced to wear long Greta braids so we can spot them coming
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies