Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 12:40 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Rep-
He'll try his best to drag the country down with him - he has never, ever even tried to be a President for all the people - never tried to unite the country. Always a divider. Will be that way until he's tossed out of office.

We can't unite with evil.
Trump is polarizing because men with strong principles are always polarizing.
The Democrats are utterly without principles or morality. A party with members that support late-term abortion, even up until birth, is plainly EVIL. We cannot unite with evil people. A party that wants to put illegal aliens before U.S. citizens is frankly corrupt and stupid. We can't unite with corrupt and stupid people. As a Christian I cannot unite or work with people who are blatantly evil & amoral, and I applaud president Trump for dividing the wheat from the chaff!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 12:42 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
The bots are busy in this one spreading dis-information as Trump is sinking and his appointees are running to the exits.
Boss you must feel pretty confident in winning the 2020 Campaign then.

Tell me honestly, who are you voting for that you feel has a great chance in beating him ?

Seems like Warren may be your candidate.

Old 10-05-2019, 12:44 PM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
“I think what most liberals are missing is that this isn’t about right and wrong, it’s about winning and losing. I’ve attached my entire worldview to this man and I’m going down with the ship.”
https://twitter.com/jaredpolis/statu...598349825?s=21

Explains so much.

Old 10-05-2019, 12:49 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Anybody who attacks Trump for building the Wall is in favor of illegal immigration and against the sovereignty of the United States of America.

That is what this is all about.
I am against it because the wall won't do much. People will climb it and people will continue using tunnels and people will get smuggled in at legal port of entry locations.

Old 10-05-2019, 12:49 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Down to what level?
How is trying to make America better and putting our own nation first a bad thing?
Because I'm not a fan of command style communism where the government has to pick and choose among the tens of thousands of tariffs exemptions. I'm not a fan of heavy handed governmental trade wars where we are bailing out farmers tens of billions and causing a global manufacturing contraction. This all reeks of the crony capitalism and command style government that conservatives used to hate until 2016. I'm glad we have a diverse economy that isn't so reliant on exports.

It's curious that so many states have been thriving these past decades, perhaps over time regions rise and fall? How is it the some parts of the country "haven't been taken advantage of foreigners"? My part of America has been doing great, maybe more people need to do what their great grand parents did and move to where the jobs are.

Quote:
I would have agreed with you on this point 1 year ago, but after seeing how much president Trump is regularly attacked, the guy probably can't trust very many people in Washington. He puts people he trusts, including family, into positions of power because he can't trust anyone else. Washington is full of liars, con-artists, political careerists & opportunists, and other ilk that aren't trustworthy.
And too many of them are in the White House. Why are you okay with Trump getting his cut by sending the Air Force to his Scotland Hotels? Diplomats and special interests groups through his resorts and hotels? Pay to play right in the open.

Old 10-05-2019, 12:53 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Boss you must feel pretty confident in winning the 2020 Campaign then.

Tell me honestly, who are you voting for that you feel has a great chance in beating him ?

Seems like Warren may be your candidate.
Her message may resonate with the swing states like when Obama was talking anti corporate/big business rhetoric in 2008. Wall Street openly dislikes her and that may play well in these states..... especially since manufacturing has contracted in critical voting states.

I was hoping for a strong moderate to put this country back on track with some pragmatism but Trump's extremism causes Democratic extremism. I'll still vote for Warren over Trump.

Old 10-05-2019, 12:56 PM

1,663 posts, read 1,055,904 times
Quote:
Anybody who attacks Trump for building the Wall is in favor of illegal immigration and against the sovereignty of the United States of America.
Take it even further....

People who are against the wall are also in favor of sex-trafficking (including child sex trafficking), narcotics smuggling, criminal gangs smuggling illegal weapons, and causing states like California to rack up enormous debt for all the services administered to illegal aliens.

There are thousands of women & children who are sex trafficked across our border every year. Building a wall will stop the vast majority of that sex trafficking. The wall that was built south of San Diego decreased illegal border crossings by over 90% in that region. It worked very well.

So yeah, if people are against building the wall, then they are perfectly OK with women & children being sex trafficked across our border. If that wall manages to stop thousands of women & children from being sex trafficked into America, then it will be worth it!

Old 10-05-2019, 12:59 PM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
Even the border patrol was publicly opposed to the wall. Far more effective ways to spend the money. Most effective thing to do? Go after their employers. Kill the demand. People will always find a way in if the demand is there.

A few high profile arrests and jail time for company owners that employ illegals would do more than even a trillion in wall spending.

Old 10-05-2019, 01:02 PM

23,995 posts, read 15,096,054 times
Quote:

That is what this is all about.
BS.

I want all the illegals sent back. No one is doing that. I want employer's assets seized or them jailed. No one is doing that.

Buy stock in ladder companies.

That wall will be nothing but a minor inconvenience to people who want in.

Old 10-05-2019, 01:06 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,497,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
...they continually persecute Trump and his family.

Poor wittle Trumpie the victim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies