Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 04:45 PM

858 posts, read 708,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
So if people don't believe your spin, then they aren't good people? LOLGF.
its not even a spin. he admitted it himself. what other spin is there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 04:45 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeahboy79 View Post
honestly if the half that voted for trump don't see a problem with him asking a foreign government to investigate a rival then the are deplorables. Denouncing Trump doesn't mean you support Hillary. It just means you have a brain and you see right from wrong. We should be better than this.
Being a "political rival" doesn't mean you are no longer subject to investigation for crimes committed in the US or elsewhere.

Old 10-05-2019, 04:55 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
So you're giving him a pass with the history I posted? What is exactly redeeming about cheating on a wife with a toddler?

She's got her own history, I guess. Maybe there's something more to her life that we're unaware of, but Trump knows all about. Perhaps she cheats as well. They're a swingin' coupl? Just guessing.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/articl...lady-erections

No pass
. Nice of you to presume though. Just like Hillary who forgave Bill for raping and cheating with very young women for many, many years of their marriage, perhaps Melania forgave Trump for his indiscretion (which btw I don't know their personal lives, the cheating, how many times and neither do you, so I did not comment on the cheating aspect of Trump's marriage).

Old 10-05-2019, 04:58 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Consult your fan magazines to determine how well Ivana and Marla fared when their marriages ended to the husband from hell.

You really shouldn't pontificate on matters of which you know nothing, bless your little heart.
Well. bless your little heart too for being in Trump's bedroom and knowing every aspect of what it was like to be married to the President of the United States.

Old 10-05-2019, 05:18 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
its not even a spin. he admitted it himself. what other spin is there?
True, there's even a video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

Old 10-05-2019, 05:34 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,863,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
True, there's even a video...
Why keep reposting debunked propaganda? This was literally put together by Russia Today, a state propaganda outfit. Nobody with half a brain believes that Joe Biden, a well off lifetime public servant who's family is also set for life, would be corrupt enough to convince Obama and all of Europe (not just Ukraine) to fire a guy so his son could pull in a few hundred grand, and nobody at the time would notice... and that now we should believe the corrupt fired guy's words (who is paid by Putin's friends)...

There was no investigation of Burisma when Joe had the guy fired. Fired for NOT investigating anyone.

Old 10-05-2019, 05:39 PM

25,449 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Why keep reposting debunked propaganda? This was literally put together by Russia Today, a state propaganda outfit. Nobody with half a brain believes that Joe Biden, a well off lifetime public servant who's family is also set for life, would be corrupt enough to convince Obama and all of Europe (not just Ukraine) to fire a guy so his son could pull in a few hundred grand, and nobody at the time would notice... and that now we should believe the corrupt fired guy's words (who is paid by Putin's friends)...

There was no investigation of Burisma when Joe had the guy fired. Fired for NOT investigating anyone.
They can't help but keep spewing the same old tired conspiracy theories. That's all they've got.

Old 10-05-2019, 06:22 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Who said that wasn't their intention? It's not my problem if you vote for him and people call you out on it.
If there is people who he does actually fight for those people don't need anyone fighting for them like the tax break. Puhleez you guys complained about previous administration raising your taxes but you make so much money. You can afford to lose some. I'm not saying that it's perfect. Poor people sometimes pay too much in taxes but a lot of the people I see complain are making serious cash.
There's the other kinds of Trump supporters..the ones who do lose because of him. I know a guy in my neighborhood who is on Section 8. He voted for Trump. I don't feel sorry for him at all. It's just too bad he dragged me down with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
He is the best President we ever had!
For the wealthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
Not real Americans:

-People who don't respect freedom of speech (no matter how controversial)
-People who don't respect the 2nd amendment (right to bear arms)
-People who don't respect the choices the American voters make (like the choice to elect Donald Trump as president)
Bill Maher said it best. I respect your right to act like an idiot. It doesn't mean I won't call you out on it. That is my freedom of speech.
I couldn't care less if you own a gun. They're not for me but there does need to be background checks.
I don't respect self centered people. A vote for Trump is a vote to say f you to poor people. Why would I respect that especially when I'm still basically there? I may be one of the most insecure people on the planet but I've been through too much crap to be okay with that and no one else who is struggling should have to be okay with that either.

Well this is a moot point because I don't consider myself an American or even part of this world really as I don't fit in with society (I identify as Aquarian above all else) but I mean I do live here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Anybody who attacks Trump for building the Wall is in favor of illegal immigration and against the sovereignty of the United States of America.

That is what this is all about.

I'm indifferent about illegal immigration but I think the wall is stupid because it won't keep bad people out so it's a huge waste of money. We already had border control. He can build it if he wants though just don't make us pay for it.

Quote:
honestly if the half that voted for trump don't see a problem with him asking a foreign government to investigate a rival then the are deplorables. Denouncing Trump doesn't mean you support Hillary. It just means you have a brain and you see right from wrong. We should be better than this.

There is so much wrong with the fact that he has spoken about Putin positively in general. The guy's fun to laugh at in a way and would make a great Bond villain but in reality, this is not okay.

Quote:
Melania seems to always be by her husband's side. I wonder how many marriages are that strong, that the couple go every where together, travel together and feel content? I would be the opposite. I need alone time... They look very much in love.
You sound like those teenyboppers who buy into that BS of a certain PR couple. I'll say the same thing to you that I say to them "gag me if that's love then you must have never been in a relationship"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
So you're giving him a pass with the history I posted? What is exactly redeeming about cheating on a wife with a toddler?

She's got her own history, I guess. Maybe there's something more to her life that we're unaware of, but Trump knows all about. Perhaps she cheats as well. They're a swingin' coupl? Just guessing.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/articl...lady-erections

Maybe Barron keeps her from wanting to leave. That's what I think. It's hard when you have a kid. She seems to care a lot about her son.

Old 10-05-2019, 06:33 PM

41,966 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
The media is attacking him. But when they attack him, they are attacking us.
Snowflake.

Old 10-05-2019, 07:22 PM

32,072 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
He is the best President we ever had!
A great leader will try and bring us all together, not divide us like Trump has done. Trump is a little man who needs to belittle everyone who goes against him to make him feel emboldened. It's really pathetic. Romney spoke out against his actions and Trump said he should be impeached. Our country is not a dictatorship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies