Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2019, 10:25 AM

1,896 posts, read 812,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
HAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. OK. Best laugh of the day.
The Rust Belt has been rusting for decades..... rural areas have been emptying out and decaying for decades.... at some point you need to get some personal responsibility and do what your forbearers did and move to where the jobs are. Leave Old America and move to New America where the jobs are.

There's this weird sense of entitlement among Trump supporters.... that the world needs to change for them. It's weird, especially after hearing conservative talking points under Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2019, 10:26 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,760,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Yes yes Trump is the greatest president ever he is the greatest person ever life had no meaning until Trump we should all be grateful to breathe same air Trump does and when he dies we should all kill ourselves too because who would want to live in a world without Trump.

Please don’t put me in a camp I love and worship Trump as my personal savior I swear, I swear - not the cattle prod, please!!
It would truly be a desolate and lonely world without President Trump. And just think: What in the world would CNN News TALK about all day if Trump were not sitting in the White House?

Old 10-05-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You Dem's are fooling yourselves. You could never understand WHY Trump became your president and you still don't understand or believe that America chose Trump,...unless you want to blame Russia.

This is from too much brainwashing by Hillary. She still sits in her little castle, banging her head against the wall, wondering why the Russians or Mars ...stole the election.
Still thinking about Clinton.... you got it bad bro.

This liberal tech boom has been great. Are you sure you aren't fooling yourself?

Old 10-05-2019, 10:27 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,775,066 times
When we attack trump, we attack everything wrong with this country.

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Democrats stick blacks in the ghettos, let their communities rot, do not create jobs for blacks, let drugs pour in over the border.. kicked the man out of the house when the woman gets on welfare breaking up the family unit.. This is what the democrats have done.

30,641 posts, read 18,242,637 times
They are absolutely correct. May this latest Democrat coup attempt crash and burn like the rest of them. Amen.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:30 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Majority of Americans don’t want Donald Trump, what about us? We are not real Americans in your eyes?
Democrats trash this country .. they are anti-American. The radicals trash the flag, the Constitution, the Second Amendment, freedom of speech. The progressives want us to go back to the stone age. No cars, no airplanes and yet are the biggest hypocrites going as they give up nothing.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:30 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,218,912 times
Trump is a con man. He is a racist who was caught numerous times with his racist real estate deals in NYC.

Trump's current actions are hurting those who the OP is trying to propagandize.

Right now Trump's trade war is causing our manufacturing and agriculture to contract.

Guess who that hurts the most.

The bots are busy in this one spreading dis-information as Trump is sinking and his appointees are running to the exits.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Democrats stick blacks in the ghettos, let their communities rot, do not create jobs for blacks, let drugs pour in over the border.. kicked the man out of the house when the woman gets on welfare breaking up the family unit.. This is what the democrats have done.
Last time I checked blacks are free to move to where ever they want thanks to liberals. Those conservatives were awfully picky about where blacks could live....

Have you been out to rural American lately? It's like stepping into an opioid filled time machine into the past. Sad.

Old 10-05-2019, 10:32 AM

35,708 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Yes yes Trump is the greatest president ever he is the greatest person ever life had no meaning until Trump we should all be grateful to breathe same air Trump does and when he dies we should all kill ourselves too because who would want to live in a world without Trump.

Please don’t put me in a camp I love and worship Trump as my personal savior I swear, I swear - not the cattle prod, please!!
On point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies