Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2019, 06:28 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,100,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
No, none of us know ANYTHING about what he said today. We didn't get to listen.
Mulvaney was on CNN and MSNBC live. I watched as much of the little worm as I could stomach (about 5 minutes) but I can assure you that we did get to listen. You're probably confusing Mulvaney with U.S. Ambassador to the E.U. Gordon Sondland who testified behind closed doors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2019, 06:31 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
I don't know why you don't know ANYTHING.

The rest of us have all been able to listen to Mulvaney. If Fox did't play it, the clip was posted several times on this thread.

Old 10-17-2019, 06:31 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,813,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Mulvaney was on CNN and MSNBC live. I watched as much of the little worm as I could stomach (about 5 minutes) but I can assure you that we did get to listen.
I heard most of it. Especially the part where politics enter into foreign policy and that should just get over it.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Good idea, and you're in luck. It's being looked into.
If the DOJ is looking onto Biden like it's looking into Mulvaney and Giuliani, Joe's got it made in the shade.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:03 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Pelosi confirms another Democrat/Media HOAX. Why no vote? No facts, no evidence, no wrongdoing by Trump, just LOTS of evidence against BIDEN. That's why there will be no vote.

Old 10-17-2019, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Well, then - let's solve your problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5brFcfOXjVo

Old 10-17-2019, 07:05 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Infrastructure week is back on! Whoo Hoo!

https://twitter.com/StephenAtHome/st...96821715898374

Old 10-17-2019, 08:36 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,758,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
The " evidence " is in plain sight. Unlike what Adam Shift said about Russia,

" switch gears " ?
For what?

The " evidence" does not include the specifics that are of a serious nature. Not even close. It is the Democrat's opinion that the words within somehow indicate the standard " high crimes and misdemeanors".

You can't produce" evidence" from another source to undermine and speculate now the entire reason for the proceeding. The proceeding is based on the call. That's what the unknown whistle blower blew his whistle for.

If there IS anything else, it needs to be fleshed out properly , and not behind closed doors.

Once again, the pattern is clear. Keep searching to find a " crime" to Impeach the President, which has been said to be their intent for almost three years.

This isn't an " Impeachment Inquiry" . It is a closed door, secret mission to find any thing they can. This is the most investigated President in recent history. And each and every time, nothing has come of it.

If Dems really truly believe they have what it takes to Impeach the President t, why are they hiding it from the American people ? Why must the American people get their information from the MSM instead of the House directly ?
All I can say is that you must have an inside track with the House investigative hearings. I can't imagine why else you should be so sure about what the evidence shows and doesn't show.

But since you do have that inside track, I'm wondering why you are complaining about the secrecy of the hearings in the first place.

Tis a puzzle for my poor little head.

Old 10-17-2019, 09:18 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
This whole impeachment BS by not holding a vote.

She knows it will backfire if they move forward.

Plus she doesn't want Republicans to gain subpoena power.

More democrat BS.

She doesn't want impeachment and the election simultaneously in 2020, bad for the country.
That is the biggie. They want to be able to flap their lips about impeachment and feed the weak-minded in the MSM some more material to use to attack Trump. But they are terrified about moving forward with it. First, they know they have nothing-and will yet again look stupid to the American people. Second, they know that going down that path will force an actual investigation into Biden's corruption in getting the Ukrainians to drop their investigation into the corruption of his son's employer. And third-they are absolutely terrified of giving the Republicans blanked subpoena power that lets them dig into a slew of deep state collusion and interference in our election.

Old 10-17-2019, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
That is the biggie. They want to be able to flap their lips about impeachment and feed the weak-minded in the MSM some more material to use to attack Trump. But they are terrified about moving forward with it. First, they know they have nothing-and will yet again look stupid to the American people. Second, they know that going down that path will force an actual investigation into Biden's corruption in getting the Ukrainians to drop their investigation into the corruption of his son's employer. And third-they are absolutely terrified of giving the Republicans blanked subpoena power that lets them dig into a slew of deep state collusion and interference in our election.
The MSM is too busy making videos of Trump's lawyer and appointees confessing on live television right now to pay any attention about what's rumored to be going on in the closed hearings. They may not have time to read any leaked releases for a few weeks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies