Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 09:03 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times

Advertisements

The democrats doesn't have a single message that resonate with black voters. The funniest thing is the Dems once again shutout colored folks from the primary. They refuse to give Harris and Yang any time to speak while giving the old white candidates the most time to speak. So much for racial equality. I always laugh when I hear a Democrat mention racial equality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2019, 09:11 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The democrats doesn't have a single message that resonate with black voters. The funniest thing is the Dems once again shutout colored folks from the primary. They refuse to give Harris and Yang any time to speak while giving the old white candidates the most time to speak. So much for racial equality. I always laugh when I hear a Democrat mention racial equality.
There is no such thing as equality between humans. Never has been, never will be. I don’t even know why you’d bring it up.

Anyway, for a party that you say has no resonant message with black voters, they sure do get a lot of black votes.

Their message certainly resonates with me. Which message you say? Oh...the one that says “if you think we suck, you oughta get wind of that OTHER party!”

Message received loud and clear.

Old 11-26-2019, 11:20 PM

73,024 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Honestly....how could I possibly know that? It is what I HOPE will happen, yes. And Larry Elder was just on talking about the increase in black support, so it's quite possible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Well here is the deal. Black people are going to vote for whom they see fit. It is up to me to decide whom I see fit to vote for. It is up to the individuals. I will make that choice. You can't make it for me. You might not like the choice I make, or the choice many other voters make, but ultimately, that is not up to you. Black people themselves have to want to vote for Trump this time around. And this is the thing. Not many Black people listen to Larry Elder. Most of the Black people that I know don't support Trump.

Old 11-26-2019, 11:21 PM

73,024 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
And the GOP isn't doing any better. At the end of the day, Black Americans end up finishing last place anyway. So why does anyone care who Blacks vote for?

Old 11-27-2019, 12:14 AM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
And what are the GOP offering black voters that would be attractive to them?

Old 11-27-2019, 03:29 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You and your ilks dismissive and delusional views of Black people are part of the reason a Republican will never get 1/6 of the Black vote in my lifetime.
Your dismissive and delusional falsely playing the race card is why you don't care about the truth.

Quote:
Start respecting the Black vote and stop treating it like something that should fall in your lap, and that might change.
Because the democrats have bought the poor vote with handouts. How's that worked out? The poverty rate hasn't changed for 50 years. But yeaaaaa team.

btw, the black vote doesn't elect Presidents. That's just what your handlers tell you to make you think you're important. The same people always elect the President, the independents.

Old 11-27-2019, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Blacks were getting jobs before Trump came into office. Blacks would be getting jobs regardless of who was in office. Telling Black people that they should be thankful to Trump for the jobs they already had and would have gotten on their own is the height of this ownership mentality that Conservatives live.

If you and your ilk spent a half-second even thinking of Black voters as more than pawns you would have come up with an actual strategy for reaching out to Black voters instead of going they'd suddenly start buying your nonsense taking points about 1860s Democrats.
It's not just 1860, it's the last 150 years, from the party of the klan, to the party that put over 100000 Americans in prison based on ethnicity. To every single Jim Crow law that was passed each and every time by a democratic legislature. Own your parties racist past and present.

Quote:
I'll start describing you and yours as something more respectable when you start treating Black voters as something more than lottery winnings to put on your mantle.
All big government supporters are lottery hopefuls. Instead of doing it yourself like an adult, it's what can government do for me using other peoples money.

Sen Warren was right about one thing "Men, if you can find them."

Old 11-27-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
1 out of 6 in THAT video. Outside of that video, it's more like 1 out of 10. Most of the Black people I know and talk to do not support Trump. Most Black people who are doing well, they don't credit Trump for that. You act like you know Black people better than Black people know themselves.
Why does someone have to be black in order to understand human beings? Are blacks aliens or rabies infested animals that are unpredictable and hard to understand? lol Stop with the fake drama. Blacks are just like any other group.

Old 11-27-2019, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
There is no such thing as equality between humans. Never has been, never will be. I don’t even know why you’d bring it up.

Anyway, for a party that you say has no resonant message with black voters, they sure do get a lot of black votes.

Their message certainly resonates with me. Which message you say? Oh...the one that says “if you think we suck, you oughta get wind of that OTHER party!”

Message received loud and clear.
Come get your handouts and continue to be wards of the state like children. THAT is the message. Not that republicans are much better.

Old 11-27-2019, 03:40 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times
Voting does nothing for me. Every candidate I have ever voted for was the loser, so I quit a while back, and the world continued on course for the winners and ultra powerful. I'll never join up with them just for the heck of it. So be it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies