Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 10:21 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Does the ubiquity of Canadian jobs somehow affect how one evaluates Trump's (in)competence? This is news to me.
Only an IN-competent person would make such a statement.

Oh, I forgot ALL your "news" outlets DON'T report all the GOOD stuff Trump has accomplished, and we are called the UN -educated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2019, 11:25 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,292,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_n_Tenn View Post
That's a ridiculous assumption. No one I know hates Canada who lives in the US. Why are you projecting your feeling on others?

https://www.everydayhealth.com/emoti...able-emotions/
Read the replies to this topic, much hate venom and vitriol directed at Justin and Canada. Starting with topic title.

Old 12-08-2019, 11:47 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,804,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Read the replies to this topic, much hate venom and vitriol directed at Justin and Canada. Starting with topic title.
The OP is not hateful it's opinionated and observational. You're confused.

In addition "I do not know anyone who hates Canada in the US" ... emphasis on "I".... it means me.

Old 12-08-2019, 11:52 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,504,883 times
Quote:
Just stop it. You’re not only greatly exaggerating any sentiments expressed here, you are also contributing nothing yourself but antagonism.

Old 12-08-2019, 12:53 PM

18,504 posts, read 15,548,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
C-D’s usual Canadians stayed extremely non-verbal on this particular subject. I know Canadians don’t like discussing any less-than-positive highlights of their country, but I am genuinely curious what Canadian concerns are right now about their economy. Is Canada heading for trouble, or is this all much ado about nothing?
Probably because the title of this thread has set the tone that it's not about the economy, but another Trudeau bashing.

Canadians understand that a government can only do so much, and much of Canada's economy is resource based, and we have no control over world prices and demand.

Old 12-08-2019, 02:01 PM

29,817 posts, read 24,898,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natnasci View Post
Probably because the title of this thread has set the tone that it's not about the economy, but another Trudeau bashing.
Canada bashing? What do you call Canada's leader mocking, ridiculing and laughing at the president of the USA just days before? Trudeau deserves to be laughed at and ridiculed, because he started it, yet he has nothing going on in Canada worth bragging about. He shouldn't be laughing at Trump. He should be taking notes, so he can make improvements and bring good economic results to the people of his nation.

Quote:
If that's what you call hate, I think you need to buy a dictionary and look up the definition. This is not hate. This is pointing out the fact that Trudeau has no business laughing at Trump, when Trudeau's nation is bleeding jobs.

Old 12-08-2019, 02:27 PM

1,877 posts, read 677,685 times
Is it really 'bleeding jobs' because of one month's figures? How is Canada doing over the year as a whole?

Old 12-08-2019, 02:35 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MnM258 View Post
Is it really 'bleeding jobs' because of one month's figures? How is Canada doing over the year as a whole?
Doing great, Canuck unemployment only 5.83% compared to the super high Trump caused 3.5% USA rate.

I do like 2 faced racist childish blackface Justin though... he made fun of his boss (Trump) behind his back and then got called out for it.

Old 12-08-2019, 02:42 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,689,172 times
Canada has nothing to do with Trump's criminal acts.

It wasn't only Trudeau who was mocking Trump. During Trump's ridiculous speech at the UN it was almost the entirety of the UN leaders that were laughing at him and the US.

BTW, Trudeau also speaks better english than Trump.

Old 12-08-2019, 02:45 PM

30,362 posts, read 19,149,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Canada has nothing to do with Trump's criminal acts.

It wasn't only Trudeau who was mocking Trump. During Trump's ridiculous speech at the UN it was almost the entirety of the UN leaders that were laughing at him and the US.

BTW, Trudeau also speaks better english than Trump.
Only idiots laugh at people that can easily wipe them out...so if they're laughing, they're idiots. I do understand that they don't like that we are stopping paying all their bills and protecting them at our expense.

Ability to make good decisions and good philosophy is far more important than just good language skills but failure causing philosophy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies