Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 02:07 PM

29,857 posts, read 24,986,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
A lot of insecurity, that’s for sure.

Trump and I have never worn blackface. We are comfortable in the skin god gave us. And if I want to insult someone, I have the guts to insult them to their face, just like Trump, not hide behind their back and snicker like an immature child on a school playground. Much like Trump, YOUR president, I am happy with who I am, and happy with the way god made me. I don't feel the need to dress up in foreigner's outfits when I visit other countries, march in gay pride parades to show how progressive and accepting I am, etc.

Your one line rebuttal is incredibly weak, and oozes of laziness. I am also thankful for the strong work ethic god gave me, and thankful to have a president in the white house who works just as hard as I do
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2019, 02:10 PM

25,456 posts, read 9,852,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You have plenty to say, and most of it is just opinion backed by nothing. Nobody has to defend Trump's manhood. Just look at him vs the makeup wearing betas that descended upon the NATO convention. Their countries are consumed by social strife, riots, and economic malaise, and their response is to laugh and crack jokes at the more successful, and in many cases, more well liked Trump.

It's obvious who is jealous, and it isn't Trump. There is nothing going on in Europe and Canada to be jealous about. The world economy is going down the toilet, while America is skillfully navigating these choppy waters with a brilliant crew and well seasoned captain of business. The drama teacher needs to take notes here of what's going on, and integrate some of Trump's strategies into managing the Canadian economy, or the suffering will likely get worse.
Whatever you say, dear. BTW, America is part of the world economy so I wouldn't be so cocky that she's is going to escape unscathed.

Old 12-06-2019, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Whatever you say, dear. BTW, America is part of the world economy so I wouldn't be so cocky that she's is going to escape unscathed.

You've been wrong about everything for 3 years. I have been right about almost everything (except I did not expect the stock market to keep hitting new highs every week). Do you really believe anyone takes any of your predictions, or those from the left seriously? Why should they, when you have been consistently WRONG about every single thing you've commented on?

Old 12-06-2019, 03:03 PM

38,082 posts, read 22,239,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Does the ubiquity of Canadian jobs somehow affect how one evaluates Trump's (in)competence? This is news to me.
Trump's domestic policy sees 260,000 US jobs created with a 3.5% unemployment, Trudeau sees a loss of 70,000 jobs with a 5.9% unemployment, which would have been a job loss of about 700,000 by US comparison. And yet in the minds of the TDS afflicted, this means Trump is the incompetent one?

Old 12-06-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
You've been wrong about everything for 3 years. I have been right about almost everything (except I did not expect the stock market to keep hitting new highs every week). Do you really believe anyone takes any of your predictions, or those from the left seriously? Why should they, when you have been consistently WRONG about every single thing you've commented on?
I'd like to see a direct quote of any prediction I've made.

Old 12-06-2019, 03:22 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,600,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Trump's domestic policy sees 260,000 US jobs created with a 3.5% unemployment, Trudeau sees a loss of 70,000 jobs with a 5.9% unemployment, which would have been a job loss of about 700,000 by US comparison. And yet in the minds of the TDS afflicted, this means Trump is the incompetent one?
Does the ubiquity of Canadian jobs compared to American jobs somehow affect how one evaluates Trump's (in)competence? Is Trump controlling the employment numbers using a secret lever behind the Resolute Desk? I can't think of a single economic policy promulgated by Trump to which we can credit these numbers.

The economy is resilient and cyclical. No President deserves much credit or blame for it either way absent unusual circumstances. So, no, I don't think a good economy in the US or Canada proves Trump to be a competent President one way or the other.

Old 12-06-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'd like to see a direct quote of any prediction I've made.

I've got better things to do. But I'm 99% sure you have been promising the economy was going to crash due to Trump for many years now. Have you finally given up being wrong?

Old 12-06-2019, 04:33 PM

Quote:
I've got better things to do. But I'm 99% sure you have been promising the economy was going to crash due to Trump for many years now. Have you finally given up being wrong?
I think you have mistaken me for someone else.

Old 12-06-2019, 05:34 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,866,725 times
Up until November, Canada had created more new jobs in a single year than it had since 2002. It still has a net gain of more than 500,000 jobs this year. But sure, focus on the losses in November because you are annoyed with Trudeau. What trivial nonsense one finds in a board that is supposed to be about cities.

Old 12-06-2019, 06:46 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,082,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I find it fascinating that you are perfectly fine with supporting a racist who wears blacks face on numerous occasions, lied about it and only fessed up when the evidence was presented.

Of course if this had been Trump you'd be exploding like a bomb.

So we know where this is coming from.
Trump hosted a pro-choice dinner in the 90's......do you still hold him to that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies