Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 08:07 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,550,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Democrat Logic 102 - for the sake of democracy, this upcoming election is too important to be left up to the voters.

R
O
F
L
M
F
A
O

Waiting...............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2019, 08:07 AM
205 205 started this thread

518 posts, read 449,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Awwww, poor Trumpies are all upset.
Not upset at all because impeachment is as dead as a doornail the second it goes to the Senate and Democrats are going to pay a major political price for pushing this embarrassment. So I say go for it.

Funny how asking a country who we have a mutual treaty with regarding assisting each other in looking into corruption is "extortion" yet the vice president ON TAPE actually leveraging a billion dollar loan guarantee to get a prosecutor fired isn't a quid pro quo worthy of being looked into. The hypocrisy is astonishing

Old 12-10-2019, 08:08 AM

20,463 posts, read 12,392,439 times
so i listened to Nancy Jerry and Adam.

what i got out of that is that TheDonald is guilty of not confessing his sins to them and while not doing so he also walked up to Power, grabbed its crotch and slapped it on the butt.

ORANGEMANBAD!

LOL. i don't know what is more funny. the charges or how seriously they take themselves! LOLOLOL

Old 12-10-2019, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
so i listened to Nancy Jerry and Adam.

what i got out of that is that TheDonald is guilty of not confessing his sins to them and while not doing so he also walked up to Power, grabbed its crotch and slapped it on the butt.

ORANGEMANBAD!

LOL. i don't know what is more funny. the charges or how seriously they take themselves! LOLOLOL

Ferd for President 2020!

20,872 posts, read 9,554,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 205 View Post
Not upset at all ...
From the tone of your opening statement, yes, you are clearly upset.

4,021 posts, read 1,801,923 times
Quote:
Not upset at all because impeachment is as dead as a doornail the second it goes to the Senate and Democrats are going to pay a major political price for pushing this embarrassment. So I say go for it.
Yep....DOA....I personally cannot wait to see what Adam Schiff does when he is subpoenaed to testify before the Senate

Old 12-10-2019, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
Yep....DOA....I personally cannot wait to see what Adam Schiff does when he is subpoenaed to testify before the Senate

Waiting................

Old 12-10-2019, 08:11 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
What happened to Bribery? LOL!
Obstructing congress, is not a legit charge, without the Supreme Court. It is political, not criminal. Now, had the Supreme Court said Trump do it and he refused....

This is a total failure on the part of Pelosi, Schiff & Nadler.

Old 12-10-2019, 08:13 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
I hope Graham drags this out all summer long.
It is a real time campaign bonus for Trump.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...02050265747457

Old 12-10-2019, 08:13 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,712,999 times
Quote:
Democrats are trying to impeach the president for asking for assistance in doing the exact same investigations into the 2016 election that he and his campaign went through a full body cavity search for the last 3 years. Even worse, the thing that is sending Dems over the edge with this impeachment push is the president daring to think an actual quid pro quo CAUGHT ON TAPE should be looked in to. Think about that for a second..Democrats are actually moving forward on impeachment on abuse of power charges on a phone call in which there was nothing nefarious while everyone pretends that the former vice president isn't ON TAPE actually extorting Ukraine via a quid quo pro.

The Democrats charge of abuse of power is incredibly ironic too given the IG report that dropped yesterday. Despite the statement from the IG saying he didn't find documentary evidence of bias, the IG report was an extremely damning indictment of how the FBI handled the entire Russia investigation and the FISA warrant in particular. The FBI abused the absolute s### out of its power and literally spied on an opposition party's campaign and presidency based on DNC financed fake dossier yet Dems have the gall to feign outrage over a tame phone call which we have the transcript of.

There's no way Pelosi and most of the Democratic party actually believes the impeachment farce they are trying to sell. They aren't dumb. Only explanation is that they along with a lot of Deep State Never Trumpers (both Democrats and Republicans) are terrified of what and who will be exposed if the administration digs too deep into Ukraine. No other reason for this desperate hurried attempt to get rid of the president makes sense based on how big of a political loser this impeachment is for the Democrats. They're either incredibly naive and think their little East Coast and West Coast bubble of elitist friends represent the attitudes of the country at large or they think the country at large is too stupid to see this for the idiotic farce it is or they're scared s###less of this administration exposing serious crimes committed by "the Swamp". Nothing else makes any sense.
In other words the original post is stating the Republicans are declaring truth as their enemy.

God help America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies