Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2019, 08:31 AM

76 posts, read 38,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Good grief
It was PROVEN WITH FACTS that Hillary and the DNC paid a foreign official (Steele) for dirt on Trump and they got it — quid pro quo.
Why are you pretending this didn’t happen???!
It was not proven with any REAL ACTUAL evidence that Trump did this.

He's not pretending it didn't happen. Don Lemon never told him it happened so he has no clue it happened.

And...

STILL HIS PRESIDENT! LMFAO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 08:32 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,280,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsAnApartment View Post
Still laughing and...

Getting help with your re-election from a foreign official is illegal. Period. You can't pretend it's not. I guess it's not illegal enough for you to put down the childish desire to laugh at HALF of your fellow countrymen (and support Russia) but that's on you.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:33 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,019,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Getting help with your re-election from a foreign official is illegal. Period. You can't pretend it's not. I guess it's not illegal enough for you to put down the childish desire to laugh at HALF of your fellow countrymen (and support Russia) but that's on you.
Then why is it ok for the US to interfere in other countries elections?

Old 12-13-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:

Keep repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true. Just like a first grader. I want my ice cream and I want it NOW!

Andddddddddddd...

STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!! LMFAO!

Old 12-13-2019, 08:36 AM

7,829 posts, read 11,796,338 times
I am not Democrat and I infact dislike the Dems but what Don the Con did was totally illegal but of course it is not surprising because I consider Don a criminal and very experienced in the "Art of the Con", nothing more.

Justice must be served, however the corrupt Senate Republicans will not convict even when the evidence clearly shows that what Don the Con did was criminal. Dirt bag Mitch is now saying he will immediately acquit... Mitch needs to be put in Jail for contempt. Even better let's send Mitch to a Russian gulag to do hard time, a lot of people would love to see that.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
I am not Democrat and I infact dislike the Dems but what Don the Con did was totally illegal but of course it is not surprising because I consider Don a criminal and experienced Con, nothing more. Justice must be served, however the corrupt Senate Republicans will not convict even when the evidence clearly shows that what Don the Con did was criminal.

Oh yea, you're not a Democrat and you dislike the Dems. LMFAO! That's a good one.

And, don't forget...

HE'S STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!! LMFAO!

Old 12-13-2019, 08:39 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Quote:
Bribing a foreign official to investigate your political rivals is illegal in this country. And really bad...mkay?
What bribe.. I didn't see a bribe? Trump got nothing and wanted nothing.. that was invented in bias peoples minds.. no evidence. Just conjecture.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
What bribe.. I didn't see a bribe? Trump got nothing and wanted nothing.. that was invented in bias peoples minds.. no evidence. Just conjecture.

If there was a bribe then why isn't bribery one of the impeachment articles?

LMFAO. These Lib-tards just know whatever CNN tells them. They have no exposure and cannot use whatever little brain cells they have to explore the truth.

Oh, andddddddd............

STILL HIS PRESIDENT!!! LMFAO!

Old 12-13-2019, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Then why is it ok for the US to interfere in other countries elections?
The FBI interfered in Trumps election. a FAKE WITCHHUNT..FOR TWO PLUS YEARS... now the democrats using the Fake impeachment is trying to interfere in the 2020 election.. they got this from Obama who used the IRS to stifle the conservatives by intimidating them with sending them paperwork to scare them with strong arm tactics. Obama tampered with that election as well. This is how sleazy the democrats are.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Digging deeper into the debunked Trump/Ukraine Conspiracy Theories here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspi...kraine_scandal
Has anyone investigated it? No!

Did they debunk that Trump was spied on? Trump and his campaign officials were spied on. Fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies