Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2019, 08:07 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,280,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
If you think the past half dozen Presidents weren't guilty of playing hardball with foreign countries like this you are sadly mistaken....
You're putting the cart before the horse. We hate him because of this kinda thing, we don't bring this kinda thing up because we hate him.

If there was proof any other president did this they would have been impeached.

Now, 30 years of Hillary investigation producing bupkis? That's the result of hatred leading the investigation.

Heal thyself, physician.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 08:08 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
You're putting the cart before the horse. We hate him because of this kinda thing, we don't bring this kinda thing up because we hate him.

If there was proof any other president did this they would have been impeached.

Now, 30 years of Hillary investigation producing bupkis? That's the result of hatred leading the investigation.

Heal thyself, physician.
You hate him because he beat you.

Calling for impeachment because he's "Too Tall" "and for Slavery" speaks to this insanity.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:14 AM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You hate him because he beat you.

Calling for impeachment because he's "Too Tall" "and for Slavery" speaks to this insanity.
I hate him because he's a feckless con-man taking advantage of my educationally deprived fellow Americans (not that I'm convinced you're a fellow American, ya ruskie troll). I feel sorry for y'all, deplorable as you are.

Last edited by TKO; 12-13-2019 at 08:23 AM..

Old 12-13-2019, 08:19 AM

76 posts, read 38,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
How is this scenario any different from the Clinton impeachment? It's exactly the same political process. This is the way impeachment is supposed to work - it is supposed to be messy and contentious. It is supposed to bring all the facts to the table, and all of the opinions as well.
Clinton committed purgery which, in case you didn't know, is a CRIME!

Any crimes by the current President? Hmmm. Think not.

And STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!! LMFAO!

Old 12-13-2019, 08:22 AM
TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsAnApartment View Post
Any crimes by the current President? Hmmm. Think not.

Getting help with your re-election from a foreign official is illegal. Period. You can't pretend it's not. I guess it's not illegal enough for you to put down the childish desire to laugh at HALF of your fellow countrymen (and support Russia) but that's on you.

Old 12-13-2019, 08:23 AM

76 posts, read 38,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Whatever. If you don’t want your boy to get impeached, tell him to stop committing crimes.

What crimes? LMFAO! I'll wait and, oh...

STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!! LMFAO!

Old 12-13-2019, 08:24 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
I hate him because he's a feckless con-man taking advantage of my educationally deprived fellow Americans. I feel sorry for y'all, deplorable as you are.
^^^This is the intolerant elitist bigotry and hatemongering that will push independents to vote against them in 20/20 :

TKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedsAnApartment View Post
What crimes? LMFAO! I'll wait and, oh...

STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!! LMFAO!
Getting help with your re-election from a foreign official is illegal. Period. You can't pretend it's not. I guess it's not illegal enough for you to put down the childish desire to laugh at HALF of your fellow countrymen (and support Russia) but that's on you.

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
I hate him because he's a feckless con-man taking advantage of my educationally deprived fellow Americans (not that I'm convinced you're a fellow American, ya ruskie troll). I feel sorry for y'all, deplorable as you are.
You hate him because the media tells you to hate him.

5,222 posts, read 3,019,204 times
Quote:
Lets say your correct. The US interferes in other countries elections all the time. If its ok for the US to do it, why do you get upset when other countries do it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies