Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2020, 09:24 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgorilla View Post
Are they like you where 10 times of flushing is needed to clear the toilet bowl? I, mean, that's a lot of people with intestinal health issues.
And you know this how? Sounds like more of a deplorable remark to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2020, 09:25 PM

Quote:
I agree with the open market......
That was the point of Trump's speech. Why disregard it?

Old 01-16-2020, 09:26 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,745,260 times
Quote:
The point here is that you're fundamentally wrong in saying a dishwasher is low flow. They are actually very high flow. Taking longer to run is a completely different discussion.
You can't be this dense. It's not high flow if most of the jets are not working fully, cycle after cycle & pulse on & off whereas the old machines cycled full power & fast.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:26 PM

1,065 posts, read 472,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
And you know this how? Sounds like more of a deplorable remark to me.
So you wouldn't say that "10s of 1000s" of people with intestinal issues is a lot? I personally think that's a lot of people. Do you think this is normal?

Liberals do like the term "deplorable". Everyone they disagree with is "deplorable" to them.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:30 PM

Quote:
So you wouldn't say that "10s of 1000s" of people with intestinal issues is a lot? I personally think that's a lot of people. Do you think this is normal?

Liberals do like the term "deplorable". Everyone they disagree with is "deplorable" to them.

A large man on a high fiber diet can clog up one of these toilets easily. "intestinal issues" Did you just make that up?

People hate those low flow toilets. They were forced on us by the federal government. Trump is going to eliminate those mandates. Again, how can you be against that.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:30 PM

2,151 posts, read 1,356,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
You can't be this dense. It's not high flow if most of the jets are not working fully cycle after cycle & pulse on & off whereas the old machines cycled full power & fast.
You can't be this ignorant. Flow is a term of physics. It's the volume of water per period through a nozzle or hose. In a modern dishwasher, the period per nozzle (jet) is less; but there are increased periods. However, the flow is still high. You might want to go back to school.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:32 PM

2,151 posts, read 1,356,835 times
Quote:
A large man on a high fiber diet can clog up one of these toilets easily. "intestinal issues" Did you just make that up?
The official term for someone you described is "Gastrointestinal disorders". Intestinal issues or intestinal disorder is the informal form used in everyday dialog.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDoPhysicsPhD View Post
The official term for someone you described is "Gastrointestinal disorders". Intestinal issues or intestinal disorder is the informal form used in everyday dialog.
Thanks. I was referring to Gastrointestinal disorders.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:34 PM

Quote:
People hate those low flow toilets. They were forced on us by the federal government. Trump is going to eliminate those mandates. Again, how can you be against that.
I never said I was against it. I already said I'm in support of the market deciding. You even quoted it in one of your posts... but I guess you failed to comprehend it.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:36 PM

Quote:
I never said I was against it. I already said I'm in support of the market deciding. You even quoted it in one of your posts... but I guess you failed to comprehend it.

That is what this topic is about because that is what Trump's speech was about. If you are here to argue just to be arguing that's on you. And your constant ad hominem is part and parcel to that kind of activity. 2nd time you went there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies