Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2020, 10:03 AM

25,738 posts, read 12,824,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The Dems have really screwed the pooch on this one, guaranteeing Trump a win in 2020, where he could have very well lost had they not been on this crusade.
The Dems grossly overplayed their smear strategy to the point where it became blatantly obvious to the people they were trying to sway....moderate Dems, and Independents. Their next attempted smear will be blown off the launching pad. They have no credibility left.

The power of the mainstream media has also been totally deflated in all this. The failed partnership between the DNC and the media is now corroding Two once all-powerful American institutions.

They will reach rock bottom in November 2020, heads will roll, and they will start anew. The hard left will be cast aside, and the moderates will regain control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2020, 10:16 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Oh, looky at this:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6127509033001#sp=show-clips

Please don't waste our time posting anti Ingraham stuff. Just comment on the contents.
This seems to come down to a belief that if I disagree with your politics, any allegation I make should be ignored even if it's substantiated by fact witnesses? Why don't you steal my car in front of all my neighbors and try to defend yourself with that nonsense in court? You should win, right?

Old 01-30-2020, 10:26 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
This seems to come down to a belief that if I disagree with your politics, any allegation I make should be ignored even if it's substantiated by fact witnesses? Why don't you steal my car in front of all my neighbors and try to defend yourself with that nonsense in court? You should win, right?
LOL! Looks like No other witnesses will be heard.... Mittens may be the ONLY holdout.
Vote for acquittal Friday!

Old 01-30-2020, 10:31 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
LOL! Looks like No other witnesses will be heard.... Mittens may be the ONLY holdout.
Vote for acquittal Friday!
I'm not one bit surprised but I don't see how that relates to the topic of this thread

Old 01-30-2020, 10:34 AM

15,840 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Clinton was actually charged with understood and well defined crimes !!!
Did you know that both Clinton and DJT were charged with the same crime? Obstruction of Justice.

Old 01-30-2020, 11:05 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
The Dems have really screwed the pooch on this one, guaranteeing Trump a win in 2020, where he could have very well lost had they not been on this crusade.
The majority want him impeached and wants witnesses. If he doesn't get re-elected, I'll be surprised though.

Old 01-30-2020, 11:47 AM

15,840 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
The majority want him impeached and wants witnesses. If he doesn't get re-elected, I'll be surprised though.
At a minimum, the voters should be fully informed about the person they are electing. Witnesses will help with that process. Bring them all on; let's get all the cards on the table.

Old 01-30-2020, 11:51 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I'm sorry that you don't seem able to understand the concept of whistle-blowing, which is in no way comparable to a coup. And I imagine you wouldn't have the same attitude if there were a whistle-blower against Clinton or Biden.

In any case, try some simple logic: If the whistle-blower is in a high-level position where he interacts with top people, then OF COURSE he might be involved in multiple investigations.
ALL THREE attempts to take him down.

Anyone with half a brain can see they are using the whistleblower laws to cover up another attempted take down of the PResident. I am sorry you are not savvy enough to figure that out.

Old 01-30-2020, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
At a minimum, the voters should be fully informed about the person they are electing. Witnesses will help with that process. Bring them all on; let's get all the cards on the table.
Agreed.

Old 01-30-2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
ALL THREE attempts to take him down.

Anyone with half a brain can see they are using the whistleblower laws to cover up another attempted take down of the PResident. I am sorry you are not savvy enough to figure that out.
Oh, so now abiding by laws that don't allow Trump to abuse his power is a bad thing? LOL. You guys kill me. He was right, he could really shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and his supporters wouldn't care. Who knew?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies