Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 07:32 AM

21,939 posts, read 9,508,101 times

Advertisements

Oh, looky at this:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6127509033001#sp=show-clips

Please don't waste our time posting anti Ingraham stuff. Just comment on the contents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2020, 08:13 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Oh, looky at this:

Please don't waste our time posting anti Ingraham stuff. Just comment on the contents.
you know I dislike Trump,even though I voted for him. {I also voted for Obama once} with all the acusations flying back and forth from both sides it is difficult to sift the truth out. It may never be totally brought out.
That being said...……..I am inclined to believe the democrats have basically been on a "witch hunt". As an independent its looking like another Trump presidency...……….

Old 01-29-2020, 08:17 AM

57,314 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Oh, looky at this:

Rather than waste peoples time watching a video, what is the substance of the claims other than Ukraine.

Old 01-29-2020, 08:18 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
In B4 bubbububfoxnews...

Old 01-29-2020, 08:20 AM

4,661 posts, read 1,953,608 times
and is the information he provided wrong? Trump had the conversation reported and we have the transcript. The issue is did Trump do what he did as part of his constitutional duty to investigate corruption before approving u.s. aid or did he do so to find dirt on a political opponent. And if so is that an Impeachable offense. Is it abuse of power and obstruction and if so do they fall under the definition of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. Legally they do not appear to be unless you buy the argument that Congress has very broad powers to call almost whatever they want as a Crime. Personally i think that is very dangerous road that can only lead to Chaos in the future.

Old 01-29-2020, 08:32 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Rather than waste peoples time watching a video, what is the substance of the claims other than Ukraine.
basically...…… a person like Schiff can attempt to remove a sitting president on simply hearsay...…….

Old 01-29-2020, 08:53 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,227,282 times
^ And if the Republicans try to do the same thing to the next Democrat president, the Democrats will scream treason.

Old 01-29-2020, 09:03 AM

15,847 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
you know I dislike Trump,even though I voted for him. {I also voted for Obama once} with all the acusations flying back and forth from both sides it is difficult to sift the truth out. It may never be totally brought out.
That being said...……..I am inclined to believe the democrats have basically been on a "witch hunt". As an independent its looking like another Trump presidency...……….
If this is a witch hunt, then Republicans had theirs during the Clinton administration. It's nothing new. Both sides police each other -- that's what helps maintain the balance of power. The main difference now is we have the most whiny, self-entitled President in US history. Everything that has happened to him he has brought on himself.

Old 01-29-2020, 10:16 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
If this is a witch hunt, then Republicans had theirs during the Clinton administration. It's nothing new. Both sides police each other -- that's what helps maintain the balance of power. The main difference now is we have the most whiny, self-entitled President in US history. Everything that has happened to him he has brought on himself.
Clinton was actually charged with understood and well defined crimes !!!

Old 01-29-2020, 10:24 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Between Benghazi, FBI SpyGate, Hillary's emails, Comey/McCabe's arrest, Hunter Biden lies... Trump supporters continue on their road to conspiracies theories. Faux News and Trump bet the odds on their lives that the FBI Spygate would turn out in their favor. For over 2 years they thought Barr and Durham would valid Trump's outrageous claims. They would be the heros that saved the day. Faux News and Trump will continue to have nothing. The only real criminals is the Trump circle. That has been proven over and over again. But they want to own the "libs". It's not turning out so well. Trump's only goal is to rally his base with fear mongering and lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies