Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2020, 12:55 PM

10,493 posts, read 4,054,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
Checkmarkblue actually makes a good point here. The Jews own just about everything. They own pretty much all of the media.
Ding, ding, ding, and we have a winner. Only thing though, these "Jews" are fake Jews in my opinion. Look into a man named Benjamin Freedman. He has some speeches that might bring to light what we are seeing today. I also find it interesting, Black people have had to trade in their dignity to work in these "Jewish" controlled empires. Dave Chappelle made a connection to how the women have to degrade themselves to the world and that men often have to be at one time in their entertainment career to either be in a dress or play a gay man.

Old 03-15-2020, 01:14 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,228,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
A write-in vote for myself then. There isn't a liberal, conservative or other I would sincerely want to vote for, America doesn't want me and Africa or other country won't take me. So again, I have none other than myself, a no-race, non-conformist, non-social type individual. All the rest of you can have at it.
So do you consider yourself to be an anarchist?

Old 03-15-2020, 01:19 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,228,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
I mean honestly, as a white conservative, what do you have to offer me as a black person? And I don't mean snarky responses like "pull myself up by my bootstraps." If I'm a poor black person, I don't give a damn about "making my own opportunties", if I'm trying to feed my kids.
I agree on the bold, as the blue is often easier said than done. Do you think that black entrepreneurs should be employing our own? What about black people who do get significant positions in government? IMO they should do a better job of looking out for up and coming black potential employees. It's the same way that other races and ethic groups support their own. What's your take?

Old 03-15-2020, 01:33 PM

73,050 posts, read 62,670,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Nonsense. The people mainly hurt by illegal immigration are whites and that’s always been the case. You’re just trying to throw blacks in the stew in search of an ally.

I know who were the overwhelming majority of people in meatpacking, textile manufacturing, construction, agribusiness and food service before illegals took over! Whites!! What did THEY do to put a stop to illegal immigration before the numbers reached into the tens of millions? Oh yeah...nothing.

And the truth is that you folks only care about the illegal immigration issue because Hispanic numbers are watering down white political power....not because it might hurt African Americans. In fact, if you knew that the illegal’s only impact was the displacement of African American workers, this wouldn’t be an issue. No one would care. In fact, conservative whites would ENJOY seeing Hispanics displacing blacks.

You guys only care now because Hispanic numbers in elections are threatening to overwhelm the Anglo vote in places like Texas and Arizona, and Hispanic birth rates are killing the birth rate of white Americans.

So stop framing this as an issue that hurts blacks. We know better.
I sort of agree with you on this. I have a different take though. Black Americans do not benefit from illegals. It does create competition for Black Americans in some places. On the other hand, once the illegals are deported, Black Americans will still deal with another problem no one will face: Job discrimination.

It is job discrimination that it's hard to find nearly as many Black "allies" in the fight against illegals. It isn't that Black Americans are somehow "pro-illegal" (alot of us are not). It has alot to do with Black Americans having other issues to deal with. I understand that once the illegals are gone, Black Americans will be at the bottom. We'll still have problems in terms of unemployment rates, imprisonment rates, death rates, etc. We have more problems to deal with than anyone else. And we've been dealing with those problems with or without immigrants (Legal or Illegal) around.

And consider this. You mention meatpacking plants and agriculture. The Mississippi Delta/Black Belt region, those are the Blackest areas of this country. Alabama's Black Belt region is about 52% Black and 46% White. This is one of the poorest regions in the USA. Very few, if any, immigrants in this region. Very high levels of unemployment. Most of the economy in the region is centered on agriculture. Even Montgomery was a major processing center for cotton, peanuts, and soybeans. Montgomery, the state capital, is a major exception, as it's doing much better than the rest of the region. Lower crime rates, more economic opportunites relative to the rest of the Black Belt. But in general, most of the Black Belt region is not in good economic shape. Barely any illegals in the region to compete with Black people.

Now, I bring up meatpacking plants. I notice that there are many meatpacking plants located in places that don't have particularly large Black populations. Example, Springdale,Arkansas.

Springdale (population 70,000) is in a state where Blacks are 15.9% of the population. Springdale is home to Tyson Foods. Alot of poultry is processed in Springdale. "Poultry Capital Of The World" it is known as. 35% of the population is Hispanic. 5.7% of the population is Pacific Islander (Springdale, Arkansas has the largest Marshallese population outside of the Marshall Islands). Meanwhile, Blacks are a mere 1.8% of Springdale's population. Alot of Hispanic and Polynesian immigrants are in Springdale and working for the processing plants. Very few Blacks live in that city.

Another example, Dodge City, Kansas. Dodge City is located in southwestern Kansas. Meatpacking is a major part of the economy in the city. Hispanics make up 57.5% of the population. Blacks make up 2.5% of the population. A similar pattern goes for Garden City, Kansas, nearby. Major meatpacking town. Hispanics are 48% of the population. Asians aren't as numerous.However, at 4.4% of the population, the largest Asian population in Kansas outside of the major cities. Alot of Vietnamese immigrants went to Garden City to work in the meatpacking plants. Many Mexicans would go to those same plants as well. Blacks, however, are 2.8% of the population, while Blacks in Kansas are around 6% of the state's population (Blacks in Kansas make up a much larger presence in Kansas City,KS; Junction City,KS, Leavenworth,KS;Wichita,KS;Topeka,KS).

With the meatpacking industry, many plants had situations where illegals would work in those plants. Interestingly, many of those who worked in those plants illegally were often in cities and towns with relatively low Black populations or not especially large Black populations. Depends on where you go though. Many illegals are going to places where there aren't that many Blacks. It is often the native White population many are competing with. Of course they would be competing with Blacks in Los Angeles, Chicago, city. But in alot of smaller cities, and in certain industries, not as much.

Blacks as a group are poorer than Whites, and therefore, on paper, it looks like they have the most to lose when it comes to the presence of illegals. And this is happening in many places. On the other hand, Black Americans don't have as much to lose or gain relative to Whites.

Old 03-15-2020, 04:03 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
No one is saying Trump will get 100% of the support of Black Americans.
50%, I doubt it.
Did Trump have more Black American supporters than Mitt or John or George?
Has Trumps support increased, within the Black American Communities, since taking office?
Maybe not, but those that did secretly support him are less afraid to tell the world they support him now for sure.....

Old 03-15-2020, 04:26 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,446,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No one is saying Trump will get 100% of the support of Black Americans.
50%, I doubt it.
Did Trump have more Black American supporters than Mitt or John or George?
Has Trumps support increased, within the Black American Communities, since taking office?
Maybe not, but those that did secretly support him are less afraid to tell the world they support him now for sure.....
The only group of blacks taht will vote for Trump in the next election are black American men who live in these industrial areas. The black male population is signficantly smaller than the black female population which control the black economy, the black vote, and black thought.

Old 03-15-2020, 04:49 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,446,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I never said that Hispanics or Asians cared about Blacks. I never said they didn't. I wasn't even talking about that. You said the Hispanic vote swung against Blacks. Only 135,000 Hispanics voted in the Georgia gubernatorial election. There are about 933,000 Hispanics in Georgia vs 3.2 million Blacks in Georgia. My point is that the Hispanic vote in the state of Georgia wasn't that significant in terms of the election.

And I think you and David Carroll are wrong in terms of Blacks siding with Trump. Trump is in charge now and Blacks aren't getting that much from Trump. By the way, Blacks are very numerous in states like Alabama and Mississippi, where the population of illegals is markedly lower. When Alabama went hard on illegals, this left farms using PRISON LABOR for picking their crops. Many business owners want cheap labor, and know they won't get it from free American-born people. I'm not going to work on a farm from pennies on the dollar. I'm too smart for that, literally. I went to college, got my degree, and my job involves me being on a computer all day. I don't play that "go picks crops" crap. Neither did my parents.

Once the illegals are gone, alot of employers will go and hire who they prefer. Even in places with few immigrants, Blacks are often the last to be hired and the first to be fired. Black Americans still deal with alot of discrimination in the workforce. The point is, there are individuals, if they were given the choice, would not want to hire Blacks at all.

Trump is no friend of the Black American. Anyone who champions stop and frisk is no friend of the Black man. Any who says things like "I've got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes.... Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else... Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that's guy's lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks" is no one a Black man should ever side with.

David Carroll is just an arrogant nutcase who gets joy out of talking down on other Blacks, the way he refers to Blacks as if he isn't one of them. And anyone who refers to Blacks as "you negroes" or "the American negro" is just an arrogant person who looks down on Black Americans. Why else would someone use that terminology?
As someone who is not a fan of Trump, Idont hate Trump or like him either. I dont care about what Trump says. I care more about Trump's actions. Like his actions right now trying to handle this Coronavirus issue which has been very poor mishandeling btw. The best thing about the Coronavirus is that all of this black thought, black lives this, social justice taht, feminists this, maga that will come to a god damn end. Why? In times of crisis, people must come together. I hope people can come together at times like this.

Old 03-15-2020, 04:51 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,366,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
As someone who is not a fan of Trump, Idont hate Trump or like him either. I dont care about what Trump says. I care more about Trump's actions. Like his actions right now trying to handle this Coronavirus issue which has been very poor mishandeling btw. The best thing about the Coronavirus is that all of this black thought, black lives this, social justice taht, feminists this, maga that will come to a god damn end. Why? In times of crisis, people must come together. I hope people can come together at times like this.
And sadly, his actions and leadership are quite lacking in that regard.

Old 03-15-2020, 06:07 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,186,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
So do you consider yourself to be an anarchist?
I don't label myself because I'm not fully anything. But if other people want to, that's their business.

Old 03-15-2020, 06:08 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,186,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
The only group of blacks taht will vote for Trump in the next election are black American men who live in these industrial areas. The black male population is signficantly smaller than the black female population which control the black economy, the black vote, and black thought.
Meaning people have no reason to worry so much over blacks. Move on to another race already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies