Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2020, 04:06 PM

2,102 posts, read 1,005,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Such irony. If you are going to call someone juvenile, you might want to brush up on your own act.

I am all for Bloomberg making it in and beating Trump. I have had enough of Trump even though I agree with some of his policies. Bloomberg would be a much better choice on so many levels.
First of all my comment is not ironic - I think you meant hypocrisy. But I am actually being apropos: Bloomberg is indeed mini/small - he is a small man, in mind and stature, little charisma, a very small sense of humor, and small ideas (no Big Gulps). He is so perfectly 'Mini Mike'.

Name calling has been an accepted political weapon for some time now - I remember not too long ago, Hillary Clinton called me a Deplorable and Rashida Tlaib called to "impeach the MF". She could have taken the High Road... just like Thomas Paine, who was a big critic of President John Adams once said: “Some people talk of impeaching John Adams, but I am for softer measures. I would keep him to make fun of him.

Last edited by Rumann Koch; 02-28-2020 at 04:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2020, 04:17 PM

1,096 posts, read 418,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
As of late February Michael Bloomberg has spent more than $450 million on political advertising since entering the Democratic presidential race in late November.

Some of these ads are really juvenile:
  • 'Trump Cheats at Golf'
  • 'Trump Eats Burnt Steak'
I think Bloomberg was trying to use "juvenile" ads to really hit Trump. That is how Trump talks and the kinds of things that bother him. Brilliant on the part of Bloomberg imo.

Old 02-28-2020, 04:20 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,992,063 times
Quote:
he is a small man, in mind and stature
Um, I don't think you can claim "small mind". He has a resume that would make 99.9% of our population look meaningless. He has been very successful throughout his entire life from his education to his creating billions and billions. Small minds can't do that.

Old 02-28-2020, 04:22 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
I think Bloomberg was trying to use "juvenile" ads to really hit Trump. That is how Trump talks and the kinds of things that bother him. Brilliant on the part of Bloomberg imo.
Good point. Kind of being as silly as Trump in a way. Personally, I wish he would just state what he wants to do and in PA he is doing that. He is a moderate that I can be on board with. Very impressive man for sure and I think he is balanced.

Old 02-28-2020, 04:25 PM

1,096 posts, read 418,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Good point. Kind of being as silly as Trump in a way. Personally, I wish he would just state what he wants to do and in PA he is doing that. He is a moderate that I can be on board with. Very impressive man for sure and I think he is balanced.
Yea I agree I'm starting to lean more and more towards him.

Old 02-28-2020, 04:25 PM
gg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Last night on my drive home from work I listened to President Trump talking about steps put into place in regards to trying to stop the spread of the coronavirus, testing, and handling of those infected with this disease. President Trump also announced that he has appointed Vise President Mike Pence to head such efforts because of his experience and success in dealing with previous diseases while in Indiana. After President Trump addressed the situation, he had Mike Pence address the public of what is to come in regards to response and preparedness.

And what do you know, just like Rush said a week or two ago, the demolibs are going to use this coronavirus in their never ending, relentless and highly pathetic anti-Trump rhetoric. This morning Bloomberg ran an anti-Trump ad on the radio with the two main ingredients being Anti-Trump and coronavirus. Hey Bloomberg! I'm remembering your rhetoric this upcoming 2020 election day, as will millions of other Americans, when I vote for President Trump for another four years.....and not YOU!
Trump talks like a child and makes fun of people with disability. Seriously, don't be all high and mighty when speaking about him. He is VERY embarrassing. If Bloomberg would get the D side, Trump WILL lose easily. All the middle will vote for Bloomberg and he is appealing to a ton of Independents, which are a huge force these days.

The far left is nuts, but Bloomberg isn't far left at all.

Old 02-28-2020, 07:55 PM

32,076 posts, read 15,077,213 times
Quote:
As of late February Michael Bloomberg has spent more than $450 million on political advertising since entering the Democratic presidential race in late November.

• 'Trump Cheats at Golf'

Just think of what alternative good all that money could have done for truly charitable purposes! But NO, Bloomberg needs to buy himself some more power! And if Bloomberg can blow hundreds of millions of his own money on a personal power trip, just think of how much of our taxpayer money he would waste if, God forbid, he became President!

Trump is right - "Mini Mike' has some manhood issues he needs to work out!
Seems, "mini Mike" is not so mini when it comes to making money since he's worth over 50 billion. He earned his money, nothing was given to him. So he can spend it as he wants. His ads may seem juvenile to you but when you are dealing with a juvenile in the White House these ads are very effective. Trump does cheat at golf which means he's a liar to make himself look better than he really is.

Old 02-28-2020, 07:57 PM

15,590 posts, read 15,684,170 times
Quote:

• 'Trump Cheats at Golf'

Just think of what alternative good all that money could have done for truly charitable purposes! But NO, Bloomberg needs to buy himself some more power! And if Bloomberg can blow hundreds of millions of his own money on a personal power trip, just think of how much of our taxpayer money he would waste if, God forbid, he became President!

Trump is right - "Mini Mike' has some manhood issues he needs to work out!
Well, at least I think he's using his own money, which I believe is more than Trump is doing. And Trump himself is juvenile, so maybe that's just what he attracts,

Old 03-05-2020, 06:32 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,005,221 times
The obvious conclusion of Bloomberg ending his attempt to buy the Presidency after having won only American Samoa on Super Tuesday (in reality his pathetic need to overcome his personal insecurities and prove he's a richer and more powerful man than President Trump) is that Bloomberg is NOT a bigger man than President Trump!

The only success of his wasteful fiasco is demonstrating to us poor underprivileged peons is that a multi-Billionaire Elitist can selfishly throw away over $500,000,000.00 (a great sum of money that could have been put to a higher and better use) just to boost his pitiful little ego!

In the end - he's still Mini Mike!

Old 03-05-2020, 07:21 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Sounds like Mike has triggered the Trumpsters.

Not a big Bloomberg fan, but his ads are pretty effective. I can understand why they are worried.
This didn't age well for you at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Yep. That's worth the money right there. Trumpers think Trump was elected president to "troll the libs". Now Bloomberg is trolling the Trumpers.
HAW.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies