Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2020, 08:23 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful_Man View Post
There are entire regions of the world that have an average IQ between 70 and 80.
Literally hundreds of millions of people that aren't quite there mentally.
An intelligence test has nothing to do with it. She flipped out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2020, 08:38 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
When did they change the wording from hate crime to bias crime?

Call it what it is.

Old 02-29-2020, 10:48 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
"Lost you" meaning you didn't get it. 90% of black/white interracial crime is black on white crime. - That's the red flag.
Percentage wise blacks are going to be charged more so than whites for the made up term hate crime. Being hit vs being hit while being called a bad name. Yea that second one is much, much worse. It's about violating the someones rights. THAT is the crime.

The unintended consequences of government making up rules under the guise of helping.

btw You're wrong. The ones committing the crime are the problem.

Of the 6,266 known offenders:

53.6% were White
24.0% were Black or African American
12.9% race unknown

https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...ime-statistics
Rather than assuming I "am wrong" to critique you, maybe you should consider being more specific and articulate with your sweeping pronouncements.

`

Old 02-29-2020, 11:31 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,200,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The lady belongs in a mental hospital. She’s a few veggies shy of a tossed salad.

Sounds like she escaped the loony bin. From how they described her other actions, she must be schizophrenic or bipolar. If she’d had a gun, she likely would’ve shot the lady and a bunch of other people.
Without even reading the article, I figured something was off about her by the photo. I thought she was a basehead.

Old 02-29-2020, 11:36 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Rather than assuming I "am wrong" to critique you, maybe you should consider being more specific and articulate with your sweeping pronouncements.`
I didn't assume you were critiquing me, you are wrong about that. I made no sweeping pronouncements, you are wrong about that. I was absolutely specific, you are wrong about that.

I was critiquing your statement that was wrong. Doesn't mean you are a bad person, just that you had a hard time identifying the cause of the problem.

Old 03-01-2020, 07:17 PM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The media and Maxine Waters encourage this type of behavior.

Yep.

Old 03-02-2020, 06:22 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://nypost.com/2020/02/25/woman-...le-court-docs/

It seems like this story gets less attention than ones where a white woman called the police to snitch on black folks having a barbecue in a park.
MANY black people are racist; however, they really think that racism can only be directed toward themselves, so they find such behavior acceptable.

Listen to the great Muhammed Ali in interviews as well as other black entertainers/sports figures. They make no bones about it at all.

Racism is essentially intolerance; thus it is of no surprise that many dems/libs are racist.

Old 03-02-2020, 08:43 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,076,143 times
I was watching this Youtube video of a driver who was attacked in his car by a group of homeless people. A woman kept saying he had her car and he was stopped by others on bicycles as she tried to get him to get out. At one point an older gent who may have been with them or may just have been a senile bystander opened the guys car door and got his fingers pinched when the driver slammed it shut. One homeless guy jumped on his hood as the guy tried to drive away and stayed on for quite a while until he jumped off. Someone on a motorcycle chased him, it may have been the senile old guy who looked like a biker. The police had been called and some were arrested.
The driver displayed far more composure than i would have. He had kids in the car who were terrified as they began trying to open the doors and pounded on the car and demanded he had her car. The point is, homeless are getting more and more entitled and prone to being aggressive. Let's not make the same mistake as a country the west coast is making as states.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies