Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2020, 08:40 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
People get away with violating someone's rights all the time.
Which is why there is no such thing a a hate crime. It's made up.

Quote:
You can't say black on white crime is 90% but then pretend skin color and race isn't linked to anything of significance.
Again it's about the way one is raised.

Quote:
You make things up for your own convenience.
You offer no proof. None. Yet I'm making things up???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2020, 08:46 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,185,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
What do you think is wrong with "them" people?
I am one of "them" people, and I'm going to stick with the idea of natural selection - which I will always believe holds a lot more truth than falsely believing that blacks and whites have ever been compatible and forcing us together just for the sake of creating the fake environment of racial diversity. I'm not against those who want to be together being together, but the majority on both sides prefer being with and are more comfortable with own, and I see nothing wrong with that. Separation is better than being punched at a bus stop by someone black just because you are white or the police being called on you by someone white just because you are black.

Old 02-28-2020, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Which is why there is no such thing a a hate crime. It's made up.

Again it's about the way one is raised.

You offer no proof. None. Yet I'm making things up???
Yes, you are making things up. You offer no proof about how one is raised other than repeating it over and over again. The U.S. is not the only country and your culture is not the only in the world. You seem to think that it is.

Old 02-28-2020, 08:50 PM

23 posts, read 8,860 times
The women looks mentally ill or totally insane at the very least, not unlike other violent prisoners that are locked up. I think she should be locked up for the hate crime though.

Old 02-28-2020, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3b8zGirl View Post
The women in the photo who committed this hate crime is hopefully going to jail. Case closed.
Yet racial disharmony goes on and on...... Attacks on whites. Attacks on blacks. Attacks on Asians.....

And some have the nerve to claim race has nothing to do with anything, that it about "the heart," or single out "upbringing" even when they themselves cite crime stats by race and so much useful data out there has been compiled and sorted by race

America has made everything about race from day one.

Old 02-28-2020, 09:40 PM

23 posts, read 8,860 times
Here we are all thinking that all white people are awful and racist and terrible and they all need to die because they are the reason for all awful things in the universe.... but wait....

Idea: Oregon needs to have People Of Color Only Safe Zones on every bus.... that way the POC will not be so threatened and set off by the awful racist whites....

Old 02-28-2020, 09:43 PM

3,674 posts, read 3,037,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Start your own newspaper/media outlet.
Figures you'd be ok with this- I bet the reverse would get your lace grundies in a knot. Because while all human beings are imperfect, in today's World of the Warped, it's racist to report it -but only for certain people in the name of "equality" because in Warped World, YT are the oppressors, non white eternal victims-but race doesn;t exist. However we must all embrace racial diversity and celebrate our differences-seeing as how we're all the same-when it suits certain people

As far as starting a new paper;
It would just be shut down immediately for racism, unless it followed today's MSM rules of nly YT commit crimes.
Reporting illegal activities of non whites is racist, because after all, non whites are perfect because, slavery. Besides, these days, any wrongdoings by non whites, is just" an expression of frustration caused by white privilege". Either that or Any non-white crime either doesn't exist. Especially Non white on white crime- Either it's ignored or it's justified, because slavery, white privilege, or any other made up reason.

Look at any article of non white on white crime. So many non whites, or virtue signalers bend over backwards to downplay, or excuse it. Like the Milwaukee Molson shooting: He just HAD to be a victim of racist bullying, or mental illness etc. Reverse the races, and the usual "YT ebil" comes out of the woodwork.
Proof that non whites are just as hateful and bigoted as they say YT is, or worse. But of course it's perfectly ok then. Infantalizing a group of people by saying they can't/don't have to be responsible for their actions because of their skin color, is a bigoted as anything out there. Non whites are people, not virtue signalling props
I expect to get put on blast for this post, but all that does is prove that the truth hurts

Last edited by LeaveWI; 02-28-2020 at 09:57 PM..

Old 02-28-2020, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3b8zGirl View Post
Here we are all thinking that all white people are awful and racist and terrible and they all need to die because they are the reason for all awful things in the universe.... but wait....

Idea: Oregon needs to have People Of Color Only Safe Zones on every bus.... that way the POC will not be so threatened and set off by the awful racist whites....
Everyone is a racist in some form or other, whites included. And yes, the ability of some to have a great negative impact on the other are both black and white. Both sides just as guilty as the other, in different ways of course.

Old 02-28-2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Figures you'd be ok with this- I bet the reverse would get your lace grundies in a knot. Because while all human beings are imperfect, in today's World of the Warped, it's racist to report it -but only for certain people in the name of "equality" because in Warped World, YT are the oppressors, non white eternal victims-but race doesn;t exist. However we must all embrace racial diversity and celebrate our differences-seeing as how we're all the same-when it suits certain people

As far as starting a new paper;
It would just be shut down immediately for racism, unless it followed today's MSM rules of nly YT commit crimes.
Reporting illegal activities of non whites is racist, because after all, non whites are perfect because, slavery. Besides, these days, any wrongdoings by non whites, is just" an expression of frustration caused by white privilege". Either that or Any non-white crime either doesn't exist. Especially Non white on white crime- Either it's ignored or it's justified, because slavery, white privilege, or any other made up reason.

Look at any article of non white on white crime. So many non whites, or virtue signalers bend over backwards to downplay, or excuse it. Like the Milwaukee Molson shooting: He just HAD to be a victim of racist bullying, or mental illness etc. Reverse the races, and the usual "YT ebil" comes out of the woodwork.
Proof that non whites are just as hateful and bigoted as they say YT is, or worse. But of course it's perfectly ok then. Infantalizing a group of people by saying they can't/don't have to be responsible for their actions because of their skin color, is a bigoted as anything out there. Non whites are people, not virtue signalling props
I expect to get put on blast for this post, but all that does is prove that the truth hurts
Wrongdoings by whites are also known as expressions of frustration with others believed to be "lesser."

Does "truth hurts someone else" make you feel better about yourself in some way? I don't get why hurting becomes so important to some people.

Old 02-29-2020, 04:58 AM

59,113 posts, read 27,340,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Dude, she’s a nutcase. She’s not even a rational human being. You can’t just send her to a normal court proceeding as if she’s a normal, functional member of society with plea deals and probationary measures as if she’s just like you and I. She’s crazed. It’s likely that if she was on her meds or whatever, she wouldn’t have even done this crime. I mean, let’s get real here.

She’s gonna be admitted for some long term treatment somewhere, I’m guessing. Lolzzz...you guys are responding to this as if she’s gonna face a normal proceeding. Perish the thought.

Really? How many times? Gimme a solid number.
If you were to broaden where you get your news, you would know.

Not my responsibility to educate the "highly educated"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies