Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2021, 11:29 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,626,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I told you all about this about 9 days ago or so.

90,000+ people at a Garth Brooks concert 10 days ago. Now cases are spiking and the public schools are requiring masks for everyone regardless of age or vaccination status. (For some reason my thread was closed).

Who made that horrible decision to allow the concert to go on? I’m so glad 30 and 40 years got to party and drink beer all day so that my kid now has to wear a mask every single day, all day, until next June.

I am so furious, frustrated, and angry.

And my daughter is just going along with it because she’s already being trained that this is acceptable. (Not that she has much choice.)

UGH.

ETA: it’s not just the schools—all indoor places county wide, regardless of vaccinations
But seriously, come on, calgirlinnc, if most covid cases that are spiking are only amounting to a mild and brief illness for most people with no long lasting after effects, then just why the heck should there be so much worry and concern about it? After all, I don't see many people in this forum complaining about how being sick with COVID-19 has been one hell of a lasting, horrible nightmare for them. Really, only older people with their bellies sticking out all big and huge need to be more than a little concerned about it.

Seriously, the older, high risk, vulnerable people with their great big bellies sticking out, who are quite adamantly all out refusing to protect themselves from the covid virus, are making it pretty damned bad for the rest of us, and believe me, I'm getting pretty damned sick and tired of it!!!

Old 08-24-2021, 11:35 PM

1,875 posts, read 1,326,076 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W4CcBKg-Vc

Old 08-24-2021, 11:37 PM

8,120 posts, read 3,668,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toodie View Post
“Vaccines Could Drive The Evolution Of More COVID-19 Mutants”

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/96570...vid-19-mutants

“Vaccinated People Can Serve as Breeding Ground for Mutations”

https://undercurrents723949620.wordp...ovid-variants/
I don't have time to read junk. Got any normal reference?

Old 08-24-2021, 11:44 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,626,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
Oh, good lord, the video is instantly discredited by starting out with a brief ad for the Pillow Man's pillows who recently has become even more discredited worse than ever.

Dr. Malone strikes me as a bitter old man for feeling he didn't get all the credit for discovering the mRNA vaccines.

Old 08-25-2021, 04:28 AM

16,272 posts, read 10,401,684 times
Some people won’t get vaccinated because they believe it isn’t safe, but they’re willing to take Ivermectin livestock de-wormer they bought at the feed store. Now feed stores are forced to put up signs explaining that their product if for livestock and not for humans.

If it weren't so pathetic it would almost be funny.

Old 08-25-2021, 04:47 AM

4,160 posts, read 4,874,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Some people won’t get vaccinated because they believe it isn’t safe, but they’re willing to take Ivermectin livestock de-wormer they bought at the feed store. Now feed stores are forced to put up signs explaining that their product if for livestock and not for humans.

Smart people know how to get it from a real doctor.

Old 08-25-2021, 05:41 AM

5,517 posts, read 2,403,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Smart people know how to get it from a real doctor.
They aren't very smart if they are taking it for treatment of COVID.

Old 08-25-2021, 05:50 AM

8,181 posts, read 2,789,696 times
Quote:

It's so pathetic it's almost funny that people will walk around with masks on where the box specifically states 'This mask does not offer protection from COVID-19' all the while believing it does.

As for Ivermectin, the data appears to be inconclusive just like the data on masks. Further research required.

Old 08-25-2021, 05:51 AM

1,969 posts, read 675,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Ohhhh, now NPR is a junk source? Very interesting. You've already proven yourself to be one of the most dogmatic and unreasonable people here so it's not entirely surprising.
Quote:

You keep lying about this. Do you have any shame at all?

Old 08-25-2021, 06:02 AM

7,140 posts, read 4,737,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Personally I have no interest in what you wish to read. Hope you enjoy being a breeding ground for mutations. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies