Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 05:33 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,094,796 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
We make it and you upstaters take it.... You should be grateful.

Lolz ...

NYC takes water from Upstate and gives Upstate it's garbage.

Both the trash and the human kind.

That's about the extent of any symbiotic relationship between Upstate and NYC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2020, 08:41 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,865,359 times
Default Under Democrat Andrew Cuomo's watch: Coronavirus crisis at Nassau County jail

https://www.pix11.com/news/coronavir...irus-officials

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/...lems-1.2779080

Maybe some nice juicy big lawsuits will be won from the state and counties indifference and their property taxes can go up some more.

Whoops, looks like they ignoring the jails which have thousands in New York coming in being in very close confinment for a few days or weeks in many cases and then going back out of the community.

Under Democrat Cuomo's watch. His press conferences are completely worthless since he could care less about the jails being incubators of this.

Wonder what they are going to do now. It seems like the Nassau County jail is legendary for it's filth which the Democratic governors have ignored and now they have the distinction of the first case of coronavirus behind bars.

Many of the jail inmates will only be there a few days or weeks so if they choose to ignore it then it spread throughout Nassau County.

All the restaurant closures and other closures will do no good now that Nassau County jail now is the first in America to have inmates with corona virus.

Old 03-18-2020, 09:50 AM

76 posts, read 50,464 times
Default Andrew Cuomo

I am watching Cuomo right now on CNN and I am thinking "Geez, this is the type of politician the Democrats should be running for President, not old farts like Biden, Sanders, and Warren".

Old 03-18-2020, 09:56 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,394,840 times
He’s not liberal enough for the woketards.

Old 03-18-2020, 10:02 AM

18,802 posts, read 8,477,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TachyonField View Post
I am watching Cuomo right now on CNN and I am thinking "Geez, this is the type of politician the Democrats should be running for President, not old farts like Biden, Sanders, and Warren".
Had that been Trump speaking, and 2 weeks earlier, he'd be a shoe in for re-election. Even the Dems would have swooned!

Old 03-18-2020, 10:07 AM

17,531 posts, read 24,704,444 times
Quote:
ABSOLUTELY. better than any of them. Sanders Biden or Trump. Not Tulsi though

Old 03-18-2020, 10:08 AM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
He’s not liberal enough for the woketards.
Neither is biden. Due to the coronavirus. Woke ideology has ran underground with the maga folks.

Old 03-18-2020, 10:09 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,850,938 times
Quote:
No **** ! I thought exactly the same thing last night while watching him on TV. He is intelligent, articulate, experienced, and strong. Why did this guy not run ??

Can we start the election process all over again ?

Old 03-18-2020, 10:13 AM

24,417 posts, read 23,076,143 times
Quote:
Fredo Cuomo the doltish son or the dad?

Old 03-18-2020, 10:19 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
I am a NY’er and disliked Cuomo until this crises. He really has risen to the occasion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies