Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 06:28 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,549 times

Advertisements

The liberal reporters should be tired of getting their azz handed to them by Trump anyhow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2020, 06:29 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
I understand that Joe Scarborough is not the POTUS. However, he IS part of the media that continues to spread complete and absolute falsehoods about what was said and the sheeple believe them and repeat them. Just look at this thread alone and there are at least 6, references to him claiming people should consume or inject bleach into themselves. That was never said, but people continue to spread falsehoods. It makes no sense at all to make up false things about what Trump says, when he says enough bad things on his own.

I also see people assuming Trump will lose in November. I recall them saying that in 2016, as well. Never assume. This is a case of Idiot 1 versus Idiot 2. Dumb and dumber, if you will.
I beg to differ with you. I saw trump say that bleach and disinfectants should be tested to see if they could be ingested into the human body. He was not speaking to a reporter, he was speaking to the presenter. Some of trump's followers will take him at his word.

If any of these products are ingested they would melt the insides of a human. LISTEN TO WHAT TRUMPS SAYS, BUT DON'T DO WHAT HE SAYS. You have your head in the clouds or in the sand if you did not hear him. He is a man, not a god, don't be fooled. The painful death from swallowing any of these products, would not be worth following a cult leader's words. JMO, again.

He is dangerous as a leader and should resign. I think the perils of dementia, have him. JMO

Old 04-26-2020, 06:31 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
He's sharper than you and Biden and every other knuckle-dragging liberal in America. That said, he was wrong to shut down the country over a flu bug.
You clearly have very low standards.

And anyone who still thinks this is the flu has been living under a rock.

Old 04-26-2020, 06:34 AM

52,691 posts, read 47,963,336 times
President Trump will find alternate ways to communicate his updates with the American people. I think he's punishing the media right now, and rightfully so. Americans are tired of the lamestream media acting like children instead of giving people real information on the virus and opening up the country. And the President knows how to play the media, and it is they who have been rightfully exposed for the perps they choose to be.

We will get through this pandemic and we as a nation will win. Those of you still hoping for a Trump defeat are not going to get it.

Old 04-26-2020, 06:37 AM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
So it appears you are saying ... American people will not tolerate that.
Why the constant need for the irrelevant “gotcha” questions? They never treat Cuomo this way during his briefings.

Old 04-26-2020, 06:39 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
That has to be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!!! I want a bumper sticker
https://www.makestickers.com/customize.aspx?tid=13588

Old 04-26-2020, 06:41 AM

8,044 posts, read 10,638,176 times
I don't blame him.

Why does everything in this country have to be a political issue anyway?

It's so exhausting. I think I will just have to check out until after the crisis, and the next election, is over.

Old 04-26-2020, 06:42 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TB12inTB2020 View Post
Joe Scarborough said live on the air that Trump told people to ingest Scrubbing Bubbles. Joe Scarborough is an idiot, even more so than Trump is.
WOW...some people can't seem to grasp Sarcasm

Old 04-26-2020, 06:44 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,436,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
[QUOTE=ditchoc;57948680]Here is the way it works for his followers. A MADE UP example ....

Trump says something that is off the rails, for example IF he were to say ...

I like to fondle children.

Well, of course it would be plastered all over the media and most people would be rightfully outraged.

However, Trumps followers would be triggerd, blasting the media as fake saying all Trump meant was he loved children and wanted to hug them.

That is pretty much the way it has been going for years now and most people are getting tired of the dog and pony show.

Nothing seems to trigger Trump supporters like directly quoting their Dear Leader's own words.

Poor Donnie, no hate rallies, and now no press briefings. How will he vent his spleen now?[/quote]

Twitter.

Old 04-26-2020, 06:45 AM

1,148 posts, read 3,557,855 times
Trumps daily briefings have caused some of my Trump supporting friends to say “WTF?”. It’s like they are really seeing him for the first time. But most have said they’ll still support him. They just don’t like his handling of the pandemic and think he should stop the daily briefings because they expose his lack of understanding of the situation. My cousin (and if you knew this guy, you’d know what a shock this was) even said Trump was wrong to attack the media over the whole disinfectant thing. He watched the briefing live and saw Trump question the medical experts and said he cringed. But, he also said he’s still 100% for Trump.

The are cracks forming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies