Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 06:42 AM

19,245 posts, read 17,110,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Liberals don't do the math, don't understand the math. Liberals operate on emotions, what feels good. They don't operate on logic and numbers.
And conservatives are operating on whatever propaganda their leaders and news sources provide, they expect everything stays static and if it was said once it should remain that way throughout. Of course in this situation if the Federal Government had established a baseline response standard then each state could have built off of that. Instead we had weeks of denial followed by each state having to form its own response and compete against each other and the Federal Government for supplies.

Old 05-16-2020, 07:37 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,228,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Climate change is just one example of the scare campaigns used by leftists to try to manipulate and control the population to their political ends. Other examples include 'Malthusian population checks', Peak oil, and of course that President Trump was conspiring with the Russians (when in fact it was Hillary Clinton and the DNC that was doing that).

Of course he is exactly right about this. People need to let their brains take over and not allow themselves to be controlled by these sorts of fear tactics.
Eventually the Virus will get to this bigoted imbecile. and when it knocks down this imbecile, it will reach his other FOX... Anarchist .....

If it wiped out the entire FOX set of talking heads... as truthful as it is, the nation would be better for it. As sad as it is to say, that such a means and method to befall anyone... it may take something like this to shut up the vile spread these talking head continue to spew.

All those people who don't respect the deadly nature of this virus, may wish they had.
Former Coronavirus Skeptic Warns Others To Take Pandemic Seriously After Infection

Last edited by Chance and Change; 05-16-2020 at 07:49 AM..

Old 05-16-2020, 08:23 AM

2,003 posts, read 763,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Here is Rush Limbaugh's exact quote, verbatim, about the coronavirus back in early March: "It's really being hyped as a deadly Andromeda strain or Ebola pandemic that, 'Oh, my God, ... That's less than the flu, folks!"

The flu killed just under 38,000 Americans from October 1st to April 15th. That's about 5,500 people per month.

COVID-19 killed 86,000 Americans in 79 days, that's about 34,000 people per month.

^^ Those are verifiable facts. True statements that can't be refuted.

Limbaugh & trump supporters now: **crickets**
We don’t know that as fact. The current method of labeling COVID19 deaths is erratic and very loose. We won’t really know the facts (assuming they are accurate) until end of year stats are released. When cancer, heart disease, and influenza deaths are down, we will know what we are being fed now may not be accurate.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:32 AM

4,259 posts, read 3,180,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Eventually the Virus will get to this bigoted imbecile. and when it knocks down this imbecile, it will reach his other FOX... Anarchist .....

If it wiped out the entire FOX set of talking heads... as truthful as it is, the nation would be better for it. As sad as it is to say, that such a means and method to befall anyone... it may take something like this to shut up the vile spread these talking head continue to spew.

All those people who don't respect the deadly nature of this virus, may wish they had.
Former Coronavirus Skeptic Warns Others To Take Pandemic Seriously After Infection
Just curious, given the current information available have you calculated your chance of death from this virus? If so you would know that in reality it is very low. For example in NC it is .0024. When you factor in that about 60% of the deaths are in congregate living the risk for most is even lower. Now without question it CAN be serious....for some but most people have minimal symptoms.

So you happen to dislike and disagree with Rush and Fox and wish them dead.....wow! That really says something about you! Your parents did a fine job.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:38 AM

34,243 posts, read 18,603,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
Just curious, given the current information available have you calculated your chance of death from this virus? If so you would know that in reality it is very low. For example in NC it is .0024. When you factor in that about 60% of the deaths are in congregate living the risk for most is even lower. Now without question it CAN be serious....for some but most people have minimal symptoms.

So you happen to dislike and disagree with Rush and Fox and wish them dead.....wow! That really says something about you! Your parents did a fine job.
Amazing isn't it? They've embraced this Hoax and Scam of a LOCK DOWN over an infinitesimal chance they may catch this Virus and get mild cold and flu symptoms which is what the vast majority of people get if anything. It is if they WANT to give up their Rights, Liberties and Freedoms as they are afraid they aren't good enough to live their lives without someone telling them what to do.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:38 AM

46,317 posts, read 27,139,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
memba polio?

Ooh! I memba!

memba measles?

Ooh! I memba!

member when morons starting going anti-vax and measles started coming back?

Ooh! I memba that too!

(sry I was watching south park)

The flu virus constantly mutates and has different strains. That's why it is currently hard to eradicate. Flu shots are based on the current strain that's prevalent.

Ya, I can see that's not something you practice...

So, you clearly did not use critical think when answering my question, in fact, you have proven my question, there have been none.

polio, memba....still around..yes or no? <<<<< rhetorical BTW, we know the answer is yes.

measles....memba...still around, yes or no? <<<<< rhetorical BTW, we know the answer is yes.

You memba been binge watching south park, because you clearly used zero (anything) thinking....

Old 05-16-2020, 08:44 AM

34,243 posts, read 18,603,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Don't forget the left youngest Dr.....Dr. greta thunburg.....
And Dr. AOC and the rest of the Green New Deal proponents. They are all experts yet merely parrot what they are told by their Soros backed handlers. The Leftists just lap it up like brainwashed stooges.

Old 05-16-2020, 08:47 AM

21,952 posts, read 9,528,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
The amazing thing is that no matter how many stupid and blatantly false things Rush Limbaugh says, his fans continue to believe everything he says anyway. On Covid-19, he was ridiculing the idea that it was anything to be concerned about, and insisted it was just the common cold. He also said smoking wasn't dangerous, he said that just hype too. It seems he has lung cancer now, I haven't heard him yelling about that cancer hoax lately. If he gets Covid-19 as well, I'd love to hear him keep telling us about the coronavirus hoax.
I don't listen to Rush. I see the left repeating over and over that he didn't think smoking caused cancer. Is that another made up left wing lie?

Old 05-16-2020, 08:55 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,676,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Climate change is just one example of the scare campaigns used by leftists to try to manipulate and control the population to their political ends.
How come your prophet and savior (Donald Trump) fell for it, and did their bidding?

Old 05-16-2020, 09:29 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,530,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post

The hatefulness is strong in this post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies