Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2020, 01:01 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,681,792 times

Advertisements

I beg all Trump supporters: Please follow your leader and take hydroxychloroquine. The more you take, the better!

Remarkably, when even Fox News hosts like Neil Cavuto deplore Trump's comments about taking the drug, Trump's nut-job supporters still express their support for him. LOL. You Trumpsters are truly deranged. A part of me does feel sorry for you all.

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 05-20-2020 at 01:10 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2020, 01:16 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,526,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Funny he would put himself at risk taking a drug like HCQ, but won't do something as simple as wearing a mask, lol.
Funny that you think you have any knowledge of what material risk he would face from taking the drug.

Old 05-20-2020, 01:24 AM

18,026 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
Trump a pathological liar!

Joe Scarborough: Trump 'is not taking hydroxychloroquine':

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...oxychloroquine
I'm so glad y'all made yet another thread about this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmccormick71 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
He’s lying.

And the White House doc issued a memo - not admitting to prescribing it to him.

Lying to “protect” his image.
I’m not outraged. It’s one of a few things:

1. He’s lying (why? Who knows. It’s Trump. He can’t not lie)
2. His doctors are giving him placebos so he’ll stop whining about it
3. His doctors think it’s safe
4. His doctors don’t think it’s safe, and secretly hope he dies
I think he is lying...just needing to defend whatever he thinks.
You all sound exactly like your media today;

Anti-Choice Liberals, Hydroxy-Hysteria piece just 19 minutes into the Hannity Show, y'all are on there!

CNN Monday, MSNBC Monday, John Heilemann of MSNBC Monday, ChucklebucketsSchumer on MSNBC Monday, Joe ScarfNbarf on MSNBC, more MSNBC dogwhistling y'all on what to say, what to think, when to think, also Joy Behar of the View, y'all sound just the same!

Wow. Get a thought of your own just for once!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I beg all Trump supporters: Please follow your leader and take hydroxychloroquine. The more you take, the better!

Remarkably, when even Fox News hosts like Neil Cavuto deplore Trump's comments about taking the drug, Trump's nut-job supporters still express their support for him. LOL. You Trumpsters are truly deranged. A part of me does feel sorry for you all.
WAA! not my pWesident! WAA!

Neil Cavuto doesn't wike tWump! WAA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyVW55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
Trump a pathological liar!

Joe Scarborough: Trump 'is not taking hydroxychloroquine':

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...oxychloroquine
Hydroxychloroquine is helpful for obese people.

So Trump should be taking it.

Hydroxychloroquine Improves Obesity-Associated Insulin Resistance and Hepatic Steatosis

False. Trump’s doctor confirmed that he and Trump had a discussion about taking it.
I do believe he is dumb enough to take it, but based on his pathological lying, I wouldn't believe it unless he took it daily while being filmed, and then I'd remain skeptical.
Personally, I don't believe anything out of his mouth, his doctor's mouth, or his staff. My goodness, can you imagine if they told the truth and it was opposite of his lie? These people have no respect and no honor so they can agree with him all they want, I will never believe what they say. Heck, it could be true, but these people lie more easily than they've ever spoken a truth so it's laughable that anyone even thinks it's "confirmed." What.A.Joke.
The thought has crossed my mind that he completely made it up to distract the media from his fake "Obamagate" scandal that is obviously gaining no traction.
When someone lies every time they open their mouth how they can believed suddenly when they are saying they are taking a dangerous drug?
Trump likes himself to much to risk taking anything dangerous.
He's a liar.
Like I said... Trump and family more than likely invested in the drug and are trying desperately to profit off of it.

That dude is a grifter.
Listen, Trump will outlive a lot of 30 YO's in here. He's healthy as a horse. He's been blessed with super genes that keep him fit as a 40 YO no matter what junk diet he eats. He wants to be President for life like his good buddy, Putin and I think he'll manage to pull it off, so we might as well kiss America goodbye.

Last edited by McGowdog; 05-20-2020 at 01:46 AM..

Old 05-20-2020, 01:51 AM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
The same White House doctors that claim he's in perfect health? 250lbs? 6'3? Lol

FYI... Justin Trudeau is 6'2
Melania Trump is 5'11' and wearing 3'' heals.

Old 05-20-2020, 02:09 AM

30,642 posts, read 18,249,084 times
Welp, this thread didn't age well. OP, word of advice: next time do some basic research before pushing the lies and idiocy of the likes of Joe Scarborough.

Old 05-20-2020, 05:28 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
I do believe he is dumb enough to take it
The man with the best doctors in the world discussed the medication with one of them and was issued a prescription.

How is that not PRECISELY how the doctor/patient relationship is supposed to work?

My body, my choice?

You guys are insane. Truly insane. I mean that sincerely.

Old 05-20-2020, 05:34 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Maybe he 's worried about stock in the company that is testing this drug for Covid19. Looks like Novaris got a boost last week.

Old 05-20-2020, 06:18 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Maybe he 's worried about stock in the company that is testing this drug for Covid19. Looks like Novaris got a boost last week.
You sure you want to go there? I don't think it's going to turn out the way you think it's going to turn out.

Old 05-20-2020, 06:49 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,684,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
You sure you want to go there? I don't think it's going to turn out the way you think it's going to turn out.
You mean that despite getting FDA approval in April and Trump declaring that its working for him in May, it's still just an "old drug for Malaria" and thats all.

Last edited by thriftylefty; 05-20-2020 at 07:18 AM..

Old 05-20-2020, 06:58 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,931,811 times
Quote:
I do believe he is dumb enough to take it, but based on his pathological lying, I wouldn't believe it unless he took it daily while being filmed, and then I'd remain skeptical.
Is it really dumb? Trump knows how to manipulate his supporters, doing something ridiculous like this gives them something to rally around, you can read it right here in this thread. Whether he takes it or not does not matter. This is all about appearances, doubling down, his devotees eat this stuff up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies