Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2020, 06:16 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,746,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I was asking for examples of black cops shooting whites, and the outcomes. Not a history lesson from Clarance X, lol. But what you seem to be saying here is that because of history, we must assume that any instance of white cops and black arrestees must be due to racism.
For what purpose were you asking? I never said we MUST assume anything. I am talking human nature. If an entity has a long history of a certain behavior.....one will assume the behavior is still present, potentially. This is why a lot of employers don't want to hire ex cons. You live with the history you create. White people will live with the history that their antecedents created in America, for them. Just like we are leaving future generations to deal with trillions in debt, whites of the past left a nasty racial legacy for current whites to deal with....but they left a WORSE socioeconomic condition for blacks to live with.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:17 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,953,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Got a headache reading the article but i'm glad he was found guilty, it sounds like a mess in general the way law enforcement is run down there.
Just like anywhere in that it's usually the tax payers are held accountable. It's slowly changing. The body cams backup the good cops and catch the bad cops.

9,897 posts, read 3,450,201 times
Burning down newly constructed government housing, grocery stores, auto parts stores, clothing stores, all in their own neighborhood.......this is what they call "being heard."

And we hear them, loud and clear.

10,650 posts, read 10,761,933 times
Getting real!!!
The cop-shop is overrun and on fire!!!

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...rrun-evacuated

Old 05-29-2020, 06:18 AM

8,973 posts, read 2,582,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Getting real!!!
The cop-shop is overrun and on fire!!!

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...rrun-evacuated
It's exactly what Minnesota deserves for being weak.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:20 AM

57,405 posts, read 26,409,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
When was the last time we saw a video of a white guy killed by excess force by the police? If you can't see the pattern here then you are part of the problem.
I was thinking the same, these egregious deaths seem to happen to black people too frequently. There have been so many incidents like this.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:21 AM

5,130 posts, read 2,081,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
Huh? That was front page news when it happened and the cop was charged and got 12 years.

You guys just make up anything to feel like victims?
But how long that event stay in the front page? Did a riot happened following that event?

Btw, there's a bit more about that woman who was attacked.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...und_woman.html

Old 05-29-2020, 06:21 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,953,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
For what purpose were you asking? I never said we MUST assume anything. I am talking human nature. If an entity has a long history of a certain behavior.....one will assume the behavior is still present, potentially. This is why a lot of employers don't want to hire ex cons. You live with the history you create. White people will live with the history that their antecedents created in America, for them. Just like we are leaving future generations to deal with trillions in debt, whites of the past left a nasty racial legacy for current whites to deal with....but they left a WORSE socioeconomic condition for blacks to live with.
Except when the facts prove otherwise, which they do. You can put your crutch anytime. Plus don't blame whites, blame white democrats. That's where the racism always was.

70% of black children are raised in a single parent family. All one has to do is finish high school, work a full time job, and wait until you're to get married and have kids and one will have a 75% chance of being Middle Class or higher and less than a 3% chance of being poor. As if the reason black males abandon their child is because of racism. I guess we're more racist today than 50 years ago, right?

Old 05-29-2020, 06:23 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,746,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Since the media on national news, doesn't report it, and people are easily mislead as to what is important, it's understandable. That they don't think it happens isn't understandable.

If one doesn't look for the truth or care too much about something that is extremely rare, then you are part of the problem.
If white people have a problem with the policing they are getting from white cops....then white people should let it be known. Protest it. I think the white community is largely happy with the job and their relationship with the police, however.

Old 05-29-2020, 06:24 AM

8,973 posts, read 2,582,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I was thinking the same, these egregious deaths seem to happen to black people too frequently. There have been so many incidents like this.
You just think that because any time it happens and the person killed is black, those who make money pushing racism narratives go crazy with it. When it happens to anyone else, no one cares.

So it comes down to a relatively few high visibility cases being all you see thus you think they are the only incidents. This is by design.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies