Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 06:49 AM

366 posts, read 110,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
I would never vandalize or destroy any properties. But I will never again stop by Wendy’s, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell locations (Not a big loss, they all suck any ways! And I doubt they will miss me, I don't do fast food.)But. To me, anyone that supports Trump is Un-American and should be boycotted.
Name checks out

Old 06-08-2020, 07:01 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I picked up my visits to Chik-Filet after the Dems tried to destroy their business because they didn’t like their political stance, and I will do so now with Wendy’s. (And thanks for the tip about the chocolate shake - I’ll go over there today.)
And remember, less McDonalds and less Starbucks, they both seem to be on the side of our Social Justice Warriors...….

Old 06-08-2020, 07:26 AM

11,344 posts, read 16,699,701 times
Quote:
I would never vandalize or destroy any properties. But I will never again stop by Wendy’s, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell locations (Not a big loss, they all suck any ways! And I doubt they will miss me, I don't do fast food.)But. To me, anyone that supports Trump is Un-American and should be boycotted.
I hope no dr's that you go to also support President Trump.

Old 06-08-2020, 07:45 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,428,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
So people who support the President of the United States are Un-American?? More Bizzaro World.

Just curious....do you think that Americans who support the president of their country are worse than low-class scumbags who loot stores, set cars on fire, and throw bricks at people’s heads?
Well, you should consider the reverse as well. Repeatedly on this board it's been stated that those who disagree with the President are un-American. In fact, not only are they called un-American, they are also called traitors, and some have suggested that they either be expelled from the country or possibly executed for treason. So, just how "Bizarro World" is that scenario?

Old 06-08-2020, 07:53 AM

4,021 posts, read 1,797,654 times
Quote:
That's your right.....kinda silly, but go ahead. As long as you realize that the 'other side' is doing the same. Is that really where you want to go with this? Attempting to put businesses under because of their views and opinions? That, my dear is 'Un-American'....

Old 06-08-2020, 07:59 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,780,809 times
Just to be clear, Muy! Is a franchise holder for Wendy’s. They are not Wendy’s. So if you eat there you best do your research because it might be a store whose franchise holder might be a liberal.

Also, Muy! Is not Yum. So also research any Pizza Hut and Taco Bell too.

Bark on.

Old 06-08-2020, 08:01 AM

36,507 posts, read 30,847,571 times
Quote:
You dont go there anyway so no loss.

Old 06-08-2020, 08:12 AM

25,116 posts, read 16,209,782 times
Quote:
"my outrage is fake!"

"I don't go there anyway, but I'll never go again!"

"I don't know the difference between a franchisee and the parent corporation!!"

In case the last one is too complicated for you:

Muy's! - the franchisee - operates 800 total combined of those restaurants. Wendy's alone has about 6,000 outlets in the US. I'd wager that several are owned by POC.

Old 06-08-2020, 08:12 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,223 times
I know where I am going for lunch today. Sounds good.

Old 06-08-2020, 08:13 AM

6,968 posts, read 2,701,111 times
Quote:
I say the same to anyone that supports Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies