Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2020, 12:31 PM

73,032 posts, read 62,646,469 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
I agree. There's a guy that needs 8 minutes on the neck.
I wouldn't give him 8 minutes on his neck. I'd put him in an octagon with a professional MMA fighter for about 8 minutes.

Quote:
That was heartbreaking to read. I don't blame her.
I got jumped and robbed one night, in the suburbs of all places. I was afraid to leave my dorm. I had to leave my dorm because I needed to go to work.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2020, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Yeah, let's not do that. We know these thugs exist in all races and most black people would not advocate this kind of behavior.
I'm Black and I say that thug needs to be beaten to death. It takes a special kind of sociopath to beat up an elderly person for no reason.

Old 06-16-2020, 12:39 PM

3,563 posts, read 1,881,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
[mod]link removed, competitor site[/mod

He's also a sex offender.
Also states "homeless".

Soooo....probably mentally ill and will get off based upon that. Ugh. Seriously how does his life matter?

Last edited by Yac; 06-23-2020 at 06:53 AM..

Old 06-16-2020, 12:47 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserNam3 View Post
Could be a hate crime. Had this been a white guy doing this to an elderly black lady, people would most definitely jump to the conclusion it was a hate crime.
Yep. The media would present the incident as a "white man pushing down an elderly black woman."

We all know this.

Old 06-16-2020, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
This kind of thinking is what we wanna avoid. We have to resist grouping people together.
Said person has a hatred for Black people. Said person has likely heard what you have said before. Not much can be done, unless said person wants to change for the better.

Old 06-16-2020, 01:22 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This kind of sociopathy has always been around. This is why gun ownership is a good thing.
Ultimately, this. This wasn't a racial issue AS SUCH. It was an a**hole issue. I'm sure if someone looks hard enough they can find some young white a**holes doing something similar (and Asian, and Hispanic). Every race has there share. And for something like this, a hollowpoint between the eyes is a suitable treatment, regardless of pigmentation level. You don't change individuals like this-you take them out of society.

The racial aspect is society's reaction to it. The medias. The politicians. The police. And the reaction of the general public. A white woman calls the cop on a black man that threatens her dog and SHEs labeled as the evil one, denounced across social media and broadcast media. Condemned by politicians. An a**hole cop kills a violent criminal that is helpless at the time-he is called out, and arrested and charged in a matter of a couple days (as he should be!). And STILL, the country throws a violent temper tantrum-just because HE is white, with neighborhoods burned, businesses looted, and politicians racing to pander to the rioters. A young black male attacks a random, elderly white lady on the street-and THIS forum is likely to be the only condemnation that comes out. No riots, looting or arson. No politicians apologizing for black privilege. Likely NO mainstream media coverage (hope I'm wrong and the media still has some shred of responsibility, but I don't count on it). No random, self-loathing black people offering to kneel to or kiss the feet of white people. (And there damn well shouldn't be-no race as a whole is responsible for the acts of individuals, in spite of the stupidity and self loathing of white liberals).

Old 06-16-2020, 01:23 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,624,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Be nice to me, especially.

I'll whip up tears on the spot. Always wanted to be an actor.

LOL!!! Oh, this I wanna see!

Old 06-16-2020, 02:01 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko_complex24 View Post
We should support the good cops and make sure there are no repercussions for calling out bad behavior.
This is a critical and essential component of any progress that's to be made. I don't see it happening, though. Not for a while.

Old 06-16-2020, 02:31 PM

29,521 posts, read 22,674,035 times
This cretin has 100 prior arrests with multiple violent incidents of attacking people.

How the hell is he still walking the streets, christ?

It's unfortunate people like this don't meet the wrong people and pay the ultimate price.

Old 06-16-2020, 02:35 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
This cretin has 100 prior arrests with multiple violent incidents of attacking people.

How the hell is he still walking the streets, christ?

It's unfortunate people like this don't meet the wrong people and pay the ultimate price.
I bet most if not all of his previous 99 victims were perfectly content on calling 5-0 when their rights were violated.

If you had one individual in that group not relying on "society" to take care of them maybe he wouldn't have got past victim #1.

These people needed to be put down like rabid dogs after the first bite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies