Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2020, 12:37 PM

1,485 posts, read 954,886 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Trump looked and sounded like a racist, fascist white supremacist drug addict.

He won’t be president for long.
Looks like a liberal demon was triggered.

How does one look racist? He certainly do not sound racist. His magnificent speech was inclusive of everyone who espouses our American values regardless of race.

You liberal left demons love to lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 12:41 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkstar71 View Post
Looks like a liberal demon was triggered.

How does one look racist? He certainly do not sound racist. His magnificent speech was inclusive of everyone who espouses our American values regardless of race.

You liberal left demons love to lie.

Yeah, he welcomes all minorities to his real estate holdings and espouses voting by mail too. Right?

Old 07-04-2020, 01:02 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,596,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You trying to speak for my ancestors?
Please, don't even think about speaking for me.
Did I say I was? You ancestors are Plains Natives? Lakota? Sioux? Blackfoot? Other?

Old 07-04-2020, 01:50 PM

23,986 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
Trump looked and sounded like a racist, fascist white supremacist drug addict.

He won’t be president for long.
Better not bet the rent money on that prediction. This is going to be a total turn out contest. Conservatives vote.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:20 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scot892 View Post
All I got to say is, I love this country and love it for every reason Trump has made in his speech. He definitely has the right definition of what Americans truly represents and the fireworks over Mt Rushmore was a perfect setting to celebrate America's birthday.

To those that are so disdainful of what Trump has shown what America represents, that's you the loony Left and foreigners that don't even live in this country but post along with the loony Left, you guys can just go pound sand today or better yet, just move to another country or stay out of our politics if you don't even live here in this country.

It's great to live in a free, at least for now, world and hope it stays that way. Thanks Trump and Happy 4th America.
I'm not about to pound sand. This is my country too. Trump has just hijacked it. And sadly he has others convinced that he actually gives a damn about it.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:26 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Except, they ARE the First Nations people, ones who were dominated through a USA directed genocide. You can deny it all you want, but that is the reality.

Canada has plenty to be ashamed of the way their indigenous people were treated, but at least their subjugation was done through Treaties, not genocide. Treaties the Supreme Court has consistently ruled must be interpreted in the way the First Nations understood them, and not just the written word.

The USA? It just ignores their crimes. Thinks it will go away. It won't. Americans are slowly getting better educated about their nations past and acknowledging it. Way to slowly, but there is progress.

BTW, the First Nations do not recognize the US/Canada border. And you know what? They have the right to move back and forth on both sides, and don't need a passport if they travel by land (they do need one to fly and go back and forth).

Get to know North American history a bit better.

Canadians.

Snort.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:31 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I'm not about to pound sand. This is my country too. Trump has just hijacked it. And sadly he has others convinced that he actually gives a damn about it.
That's the real tragedy here.

Both camps, although partisan, love the country and actually believe in "making it better".

No one can state with a straight face one party or the other has a mandate to "destroy" the country. That's just utter nonsense.

Both Republicans and Democrats firmly believe their policies are for the good of the country as a whole.

Yelling at each other as though an entire swath of the population is bent on destroying the nation is mindless nonsense. The name calling and "broad brushing" only digs you a deeper hole.

You've forgotten that either side of the partisan divide is more than likely representing 50% of the entire population.

If either faction seriously believed the other were seriously bent on destroying the nation, as is so often postulated in here, you'd already be involved in a civil war of epic proportions.

It's sadly predictable that it will take another war to get you all to pull together and put the partisan, childish and scurrilous name calling silliness behind you.

Oh well.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:52 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,047,727 times
wow, i was expecting some hate speech from trump

I'm disappointed.

Old 07-04-2020, 02:54 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
That's the real tragedy here.

Both camps, although partisan, love the country and actually believe in "making it better".

No one can state with a straight face one party or the other has a mandate to "destroy" the country. That's just utter nonsense.

Both Republicans and Democrats firmly believe their policies are for the good of the country as a whole.

Yelling at each other as though an entire swath of the population is bent on destroying the nation is mindless nonsense. The name calling and "broad brushing" only digs you a deeper hole.

You've forgotten that either side of the partisan divide is more than likely representing 50% of the entire population.

If either faction seriously believed the other were seriously bent on destroying the nation, as is so often postulated in here, you'd already be involved in a civil war of epic proportions.

It's sadly predictable that it will take another war to get you all to pull together and put the partisan, childish and scurrilous name calling silliness behind you.

Oh well.
Canadians.

Snort.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:32 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,596,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Canadians.

Snort.
Some Americans: "Let's stay willfully ignorant"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies