Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2020, 07:44 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,170,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by openroadsnsunshine View Post
I've voted democrat most of my life
25 posts

Hmm, first post is starting a new thread and all 25 posts are in this thread.
Claiming to be a Democrat and just now turning against his or her party for life.

Welcome to City-Data Forums!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 07:46 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
The only people in the US of A who have lost their minds are those who still support the hapless, fishy-lipped, orange, moron-in-chief.

Old 07-16-2020, 07:49 PM

1,719 posts, read 2,741,475 times
I live in Baltimore and most of my white friends aren't falling for this false narrative either. We all know the truth of who is getting bullied and robbed in our city and by who.

The only ones who are falling for this false narrative are the over-educated, upper middle class white people who went to some uppity private school, majored in art history, have an emotional support animal, and were never really all that intellectually smart to begin with.

Old 07-16-2020, 07:52 PM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by santafe400 View Post
I live in Baltimore and most of my white friends aren't falling for this false narrative either. We all know the truth of who is getting bullied and robbed in our city and by who.

The only ones who are falling for this false narrative are the over-educated, upper middle class white people who went to some uppity private school, majored in art history, have an emotional support animal, and were never really all that intellectually smart to begin with.
Spot on. Can't top that. Eat Bertha's Mussels!

Old 07-16-2020, 07:59 PM

73,038 posts, read 62,646,469 times
Quote:

That is in Baltimore, where you live. Baltimore is a totally different city than other places.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:05 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,035,175 times
Quote:

I know several of those upper middle class white liberals that are pro BLM and shout it from their rooftops (and on social media): in my VERY ethnically diverse upper middle class suburb, I only saw whites marching in the few BLM protests. The community I live in is about 65 percent White and 35 percent minority (mostly East and South Asians, some Middle Easterners, a smattering of Hispanics, and very few African Americans but we have lots of South Asians with skin darker than the average Black). They talk about how diverse their neighborhood which is true but they never point out that they are the only ones supporting BLM.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:09 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Yeah, it's sad to see the far left take over the Democrat party.

A vote for Biden, is a vote for chaos, destruction and more bureaucracy and higher taxes.

Trump is doing great with breaking up the swamp. Biden means the DC swamp returns in full force.

I have been reading all of the great work that the Trump administration is doing, in order to stop the disgusting industry of human/child trafficking.

This alone will make me vote for Trump, despite the other things I dislike about Trump.
No way am I going to be wrong and dumb enough to vote for Trump with all the protests, riots, and lootings and intense hatred that have been going on with him as president. Seriously, with what has been going on just how in the heck can anybody in their right mind vote for Trump?

Old 07-16-2020, 08:09 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
At least half a million Dems have joined the #WalkAway movement. Check out all their short videos on their youtube channel telling why.

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell has annoyed me for years making excuses for Dems. Now even he has had enough and said Dems should vote for Trump and Republicans in November!

He is sickened and angry over black on black crime, children killed by gangs in Dem controlled cities, all the riots, defunded police, etc. He supports Trump for his law and order stance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcIPbVoT4gs

Old 07-16-2020, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Market Maven View Post
The left wanting to topple and destroy history like they do now is something out of a dystopian science fiction movie that people thought would never happen. They are even wanting people to wear masks and control them while engaging in intimate activities. It has all gotten very strange very fast.
So do you don't realize that Republican governors have also been wanting people to wear masks? Could mean there still isn't a dime's worth of difference between the Democrat and Republican parties.

Old 07-16-2020, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
I would rather vote republican and for Trump than to endorse anything Democratic. Joe will lead us into doom.
Then explain why Obama and Joe failed to lead the country to doom while they were in office for 8 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies