Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 10:31 AM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by openroadsnsunshine View Post

It seems like the radical left wants to tear down the system. What do they plan on replacing it with?
What will they replace it with? A society where they will be very powerful and wealthy. Those are probably the only two main criteria.

Great stuff from start to finish, by the way.

Last edited by fat lou; 07-16-2020 at 10:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 10:32 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,547,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
I too was once left leaning (growing up in NYC how could you not be, they brainwash you) but seeing how radical the Left has become has made me a conservative. The difference with me was I saw this coming years ago and did not need the last few months to realize how dangerous slope the Left is taking this country down.

I actually voted for Obama in 2008.

Done walked off the plantation for good!

Old 07-16-2020, 10:37 AM

1,169 posts, read 751,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openroadsnsunshine View Post
The left in America has completely lost it's mind. It consists of either far left radicals or people who may be center left but apologize or enable far left radicals.
The right in America has completely lost its mind. It consists of either Trumpista radicals or people who may be center right but apologize for or enable Trump.

Is that just as accurate? If not, then...

Welcome to America in 2020. There may be a small minority of people who haven't lost their minds, but everyone else has.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:45 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,164,301 times
I was watching YouTube last night and now I can't find the link or I'd share. But there is a big movement in Hollywood to not hire white males. This includes the actors, producers, film crew, you name it. One expert said that if you are a middle aged white male in Hollywood, your career is now over.

We'll see how that goes. But sure seems like reverse racism to me! I think people are getting tired of all this division, I know that I am! There is a big difference between raising awareness and being punitive!

Old 07-16-2020, 10:48 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
I walked away. Never dreamed I’d become a Republican but then again, I also never dreamed I’d live in a nation that has punks trashing and taking over major cities while elected officials sit back and smile, either. Nope, I’m done with D. Super totally done.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:51 AM

59,112 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The left is just a bunch of lazy whiners. Here's what Bill Mahr says and I agree with him. "Conservatives have more guts than Liberals, because they are willing to come onto liberal talk shows but not the other way around." When conservatives go to liberal talk shows often they needed police protection since there will be angry leftist mobs waiting to burn and destroy property. While you'll never see an angry conservative mob waiting to do the same for a liberal speaker.
" When conservatives go to liberal talk shows" The same when a conservative goes to speak at colleges IF they are invited at all.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:51 AM

3,576 posts, read 2,198,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaflyer View Post
The right in America has completely lost its mind. It consists of either Trumpista radicals or people who may be center right but apologize for or enable Trump.

Is that just as accurate? If not, then...

Welcome to America in 2020. There may be a small minority of people who haven't lost their minds, but everyone else has.
I would rather vote republican and for Trump than to endorse anything Democratic. Joe will lead us into doom.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:55 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,432,012 times
Another Red Pill kicks in.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:59 AM

10,072 posts, read 14,453,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Another Red Pill kicks in.
It's good to see happen.

I've had my eyes opened the last couple of weeks as well, about the disgusting things happening (for years) involving children trafficking in politics, with high-level CEOs and the powerful wealthy elite who run the world.

Trump is really cleaning things up for good. Some indictments of big names are reportedly coming soon...

And the election is essentially turning into a good vs evil thing now.

Biden is unfortunately on the evil side of things.

Old 07-16-2020, 11:04 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,628,150 times
To the OP I stopped taking you seriously when you posted this :

"I never thought I'd see my own countrymen tearing down our statues and defacing our history."

Which History? That of the traitorous Confederacy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies