Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 12:17 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times

Advertisements

I thought it would be hard to vote for Trump in 2016 as obnoxious as he was and with all the thoughtless tweets and unnecessary fights he picks. I held my nose when I voted for Reagan in 1980. But it wasn't hard at all.
All the activities by the left, shutting down Trump rallies, firebombing Republican HQ in Charlotte, throwing bricks through Republican HQ in Indianapolis, getting people fired, calling chalking "Trump 2016" a hate crime, made it easy. As a Jewish friend of mine said, the Democrats were doing a lot of brownshirt activities. And they have gotten even worse since then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 12:17 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,118,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Yeah, it's just silly. Obvious Republican (or troll farm participant) is obvious.
Low post count: check
Full of right-wing buzzwords: check

You bet he has a checklist to cover all attention-grabbing phrases...

Old 07-16-2020, 12:18 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
I can easily see more moderate Liberals getting nervous as their own party abandons them and dives off the radical cliff. Sure why not? Nothing exists within a vacuum as they say. As the poster pointed out, there are a plethora of things that bring concern. I applaud the poster for having the ability to think in a critical and in depth manner and not fall victim to rampant sheep mentality. Just because their view doesn't align with yours doesn't make it "unbelievable."
Right, Democrats are so "radical", they happily nominated the most milquetoast moderate candidate that was running. Where do we pick up our Soros checks for being so wild and wacky?

Old 07-16-2020, 12:19 PM

10,072 posts, read 14,453,980 times
Quote:
Um, Trump was friends with Epstein and has regularly made comments about dating children, including his own daughter. Maybe you should take a step back and take a look at your hypocrisy.
Nah, that's not correct. Epstein visited Trump's club, but once Trump found out Epstein was into underage girls, he kicked him out of the club.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's private jet to "pedophile island" on over 20 occasions. Hillary went a few times too, from what I read.

Also, you should consider researching about historical child trafficking rings within high-powered political, wealthy elite and well-connected CEOs circles, worldwide. It has gone on for decades.

Both Democrats and Republicans historically are guilty, but the DC swamp is full of people involved in this, amongst other crimes, at very high levels. It's a deep rabbit hole, and research and independent thought is required.

An "orange man bad" philosophy will not allow your mind to think clearly.

You gotta step back, do research, do not watch or read mainstream liberal/Democrat supported media, and you'll see that you'll be shocked at the stuff you'll find, and what we as a society are being duped on....it's a lot, and the Epstein ring was just the beginning.

Old 07-16-2020, 12:19 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,316,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Frederick Douglas was part of the Confederacy? Washington? Jefferson?
Andrew Jackson, U.S. Grant, Francis Scott Key. Here in Pittsburgh a World War 1 memorial was vandalized. The list does go on.

Old 07-16-2020, 12:21 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Low post count: check
Full of right-wing buzzwords: check

You bet he has a checklist to cover all attention-grabbing phrases...
"Guys, I'm totally American. Believe me. No one watches the Kardashians more than me. What more proof do you need!?"

Old 07-16-2020, 12:21 PM
bu2

24,107 posts, read 14,896,004 times
Quote:
Um, Trump was friends with Epstein and has regularly made comments about dating children, including his own daughter. Maybe you should take a step back and take a look at your hypocrisy.
Donald Trump was the only one who ever did anything about Epstein, barring him from Mar Del Lago and being willing to help the attorney suing Epstein, unlike everyone else.

There are a lot of legitimate reasons to criticize President Trump, but your comment just indicates you need help against the TDS virus before you have lost all ability for critical thinking. Take the red pill!!!!

Old 07-16-2020, 12:22 PM

Quote:
"Guys, I'm totally American. Believe me. No one watches the Kardashians more than me. What more proof do you need!?"
"I am totally not a Fox News/OAN intern told to follow a script!"

Old 07-16-2020, 12:24 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,187,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Yeah, it's sad to see the far left take over the Democrat party.

A vote for Biden, is a vote for chaos, destruction and more bureaucracy and higher taxes.

Trump is doing great with breaking up the swamp. Biden means the DC swamp returns in full force.

I have been reading all of the great work that the Trump administration is doing, in order to stop the disgusting industry of human/child trafficking.

This alone will make me vote for Trump, despite the other things I dislike about Trump.
Funny how you think keeping the status quo will change the bold. The chaos and destruction is happening on Trump's watch. We need a leader. Period.

Old 07-16-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Funny how you think keeping the status quo will change the bold. The chaos and destruction is happening on Trump's watch. We need a leader. Period.
Trump Ad:
"This is Biden's America"

*shows riots that happened under Trump
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies