Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2020, 06:49 PM

10,688 posts, read 7,727,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nva06 View Post
The Black Lives Matter movement, and statement many people believe in. It’s the organization that promotes communist policies, and has promoted violence, and divided America that is wrong
The Trump movement supports Nazi policies such as hiding information from the public by diverting hospital reporting from the CDC. It actually lent credibility to the white supremacist demonstration in Charlottesville that killed a young woman counter-protesting.

The Trump movement keeps information about their own leader hidden from public view. I suspect the Idiot-in-Chief isn't nearly as wealthy as he claims. And they support disinformation Trump spreads that the COVID plague isn't really all that bad. That scientists such as Dr. Fauci are alarmists. That black lives matter--but not that much.

The Trump movement thinks all those fired or released administrative officials appointed by a dope who obviously can't pick anyone he considers "competent," are back-stabbers, even the generals who now call Trump the most dangerous President to Constitutional law that the nation has ever had the misfortune to experience.

The only morally decent Republican in the legislatures is Mitt Romney. The immoral Trump supporters ran off Jeff Flake and Bob Corker, who were conservative but decent human beings. Trump supporters continue to bash Republican Governors, like Mike DeWine of Ohio and Larry Hogan of Maryland who have disagreed with Trump's dismal handling of the COVID plague.

Morally decent Republicans are disappearing like some of the species succumbing to climate change, but it is a political change that has turned the Republican Party toward Nazi like policies. It's killed off the only members of that party who could be reasonable on occasion.

I see the German eagle flying over the White House more and more. And these new Nazis have made peace with Putin and given him the upper hand in foreign policy. Yes, many of the same Republicans who used to rail on and on about Communist take over, have become buddy-buddy with him. I suspect Putin has tapes of Trump who denied visiting Moscow sleeping with a 14 year old girl, giving them something to keep him in line. Oh, and don't tell me I have no "proof" of that. Trump has zero proof of virtually everything he states.

Reagan demanded the wall separating people be torn down. The new Nazi Republicans demand one be built.

And trying to reason with any Nazi Republican is like beating one's head against a giant wall of stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2020, 07:12 PM

14,485 posts, read 11,302,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
90% are wanting equality... 1% want to overthrow the Govt. if they could -and 9% have no idea what's going on but will participate.
What rights do those 90% of the people not have and why is it that that 90% is completely unable to control that 1%?

Old 07-19-2020, 07:12 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,800,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
I don't get it. What's her point? She seems quite upset that people don't really feel that Black lives matter yet she's desecrating the words BLM. That seems very contradictory. What am I missing? Or, is this woman mentally unstable?
She's saying that the words painted on the street are a hollow stunt. That black lives don't matter to a mayor who takes police off the streets, and then people get killed.

Beatty wants police to protect NY'ers and doesn't agree with BLM's anti-police agenda. I just think she should figure another way of getting this message across.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:16 PM

30,676 posts, read 18,301,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I find it amusing seeing Trump supporters applauding someone acting like an anarchist while calling the left anarchists. Reminds me of how they complain about cancel culture while wanting to cancel Colin Kaepernick and the NFL. Guess it's different when they do it.
We are applauding leftists getting a taste of their own medicine and people finally fighting back against the racism and anarchism that BLM stands for. Do you not understand this?

Old 07-19-2020, 07:27 PM

24,698 posts, read 9,515,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Bevelyn is black.
That’s right, I’ve warned liberals that not all blacks support the terrorist group BLM and they laughed. Liberals still think all blacks are monolithic.

We literally have evidence of Black people defacing this illegal vandalism called a mural and liberals still doubt that blacks hate them.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:28 PM

18,483 posts, read 15,285,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
She's saying that the words painted on the street are a hollow stunt. That black lives don't matter to a mayor who takes police off the streets, and then people get killed.

Beatty wants police to protect NY'ers and doesn't agree with BLM's anti-police agenda. I just think she should figure another way of getting this message across.
She probably saw how much attention vandalizing George Washington statues got for the BLM people, so she followed suit. It did work, at least a lot better than a YouTube opinion video would have.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:28 PM

8,357 posts, read 2,981,436 times
Quote:

BLM is scum. Their supporters are either scum or weak minded brainwashed fools. BLM needs to be terminated before they cause any more deaths and destruction. They especially want to destroy all things white.

Whites and others need to educate those that believe BLM is a legit group that cares about any lives.

I will remove BLM signs and deface that racist trash graffiti every chance I get. I may or may not get arrested. Those that have been arrested for defacing BLM scum end up getting a ticket and released. Well worth one ticket to me.

Thousands of others should do the same. Get rid of this terrorist trash. Be safe.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:31 PM

24,698 posts, read 9,515,086 times
Quote:
I find it amusing seeing Trump supporters applauding someone acting like an anarchist while calling the left anarchists. Reminds me of how they complain about cancel culture while wanting to cancel Colin Kaepernick and the NFL. Guess it's different when they do it.
You really think defacing that illegal vandalism called a mural equates to the looting and rioting liberals carried out?

You can’t loot, riot, and destroy statues and not expect that same in return.

Vandalism seems to be the only language liberals truly understand. Good for this black woman for truly being “woke” and seeing how Democrats are the party of slavery, KKK, and Jim Crow.

Where is her gofundme? I have some money to donate.

Old 07-19-2020, 07:33 PM

8,357 posts, read 2,981,436 times
Quote:
I no longer laugh, they nauseate me. The hypocrisy is absolutely ridiculous and instead of admitting it, they blame everyone else. Just like Trump screaming about the protesters while telling his own supporters to take up arms and protest blue states and demand they open in spite of Covid.
Violent protesters are leftist trash. Trump or his supporters aren’t the ones shooting, looting, burning and rioting. Nobody buys that garbage.

Last edited by Leona Valley; 07-19-2020 at 08:31 PM..

Old 07-19-2020, 07:33 PM

2,923 posts, read 2,587,554 times
Default Okay

Quote:

kmom,

Thanks for explaining. After I posted, I saw another video link (or maybe someone re-posted the first video) and after watching in its entirety, I understand her better. Your assessment is on point.

I think right now with what's going on and has gone on in the country post George Floyd's death, the thing she is doing is the thing that will most resonate with people the most.

Nevertheless, I'm sure the media will not allow her story to gain much traction. That is not the narrative they're supporting. They're interested only in the viewpoints of Black people who see themselves perpetually as victims. The media will only highlight a victimizing incident again a Black person(s). A message like Bev Beatty saying the Black community needs to maintain and support the police and their presence is not one which mainstream media will support or promote.

Last edited by Klassyhk; 07-19-2020 at 08:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies