Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2020, 03:26 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^Well said!

I wonder how many of these "moms" are going to go home bearing the gift of COVID-19? How many of them have an elderly parent living with them? Or have a child or spouse with a compromised immune system?

What kind of mom thinks it's okay to chat "ACAB" and other vile things? Answer: A mother who didn't set good examples for her kids.
Thanks! And I'll bet they would call 911 in a heartbeat if someone broke into their homes. They would fully expect a police officer to risk their life to save them. Unfathomable hypocrisy and entitlement.

They think their cloth Etsy masks will protect them...not when they are jammed together like that shouting and chanting. There will be Covid--but the contact tracers won't ask about the protests.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 03:33 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Until the Feds arrived, it was more a nightly street theater than a demonstration and nothing like a riot. Just a few kids, street bums, and cops having some late night frolicking for something to do.
What kind of f**kitude is this?

Cops don't "frolick" and are not looking for "something to do". Not during normal times. And sure as hell not during the Bizarro-World that is this country right now. Stop it.

Just. Freakin. Stop.

Old 07-20-2020, 03:33 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,579,481 times
whose mom is this?

https://twitter.com/DanielNMiller/st...48709881843713

Old 07-20-2020, 03:35 PM

2,400 posts, read 755,704 times
You mean baby mama’s worried about their welfare checks and ebt cards?

Old 07-20-2020, 04:01 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Nakedness is something that law enforcement officers have to deal with on a regular basis. Naked chick sitting spread eagled in the middle of a street in the chaos of a sh*thole town in WA state ain't nothing but a thing. It certainly doesn't make her special, although some will try to make her special.

Old 07-20-2020, 04:09 PM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Nakedness is something that law enforcement officers have to deal with on a regular basis. Naked chick sitting spread eagled in the middle of a street in the chaos of a sh*thole town in WA state ain't nothing but a thing. It certainly doesn't make her special, although some will try to make her special.
Oregon...where public nudity is recognized as a form of protest.
https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...ipper_joh.html

Old 07-20-2020, 04:31 PM

29,509 posts, read 14,668,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Yeah...the police themselves say this starts around midnight and goes to around 4am....otherwise known as 4 hours. Deliberately not interfering with the working day to minimize impact on the public.
Just curious. What good is protesting from midnight to 4:00 am ? Isn't the whole idea of a protest is to get your message out there ? Yeah, i'm not buying the "they're deliberately doing this to minimize the impact to the public " BS. That is laughable, and we see video proving the opposite daily.

Old 07-20-2020, 04:34 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,289,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
No, that all happened. I just think that very often, all you need is an army of moms, and things get fixed.

How cool will it be to be rioting/protesting in the streets if there's a wall of middle aged moms right there with you? Not cool, is the answer.

Like when the moms took over facebook. Edgy young people scattered to a variety of other mediums.
Those aren't moms.

This is a mom!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd_e...re=emb_rel_end

Old 07-20-2020, 04:39 PM

34,237 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
I support Moms with cleavage!

Old 07-20-2020, 04:53 PM

1,181 posts, read 3,808,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterplease909 View Post
Because I like living in a functioning society where the rule of law is enforced,

Because I don't like once beautiful cities like Seattle and Portland looking like 3rd world hell holes.

Because violence does not solve problems, it only engenders more violence.

Because more people have been injured and killed in the protests to stop police violence than have been caused by bad police officers over several years.

The bigger question is why DOESN'T it anger you?
I really fail to see any humor in this at all.
That is exactly how I feel. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies