Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 10:53 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,347,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Go for it, nobody is stopping you... Karen!
Responsible pet ownership is a serious issue. When people like you think it’s a joke, it’s the animal that suffers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2020, 10:54 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
Clearly you missed the point. These dogs were either a part of an official training exercise or they were not. If they were, then the SEALs absolutely have an obligation investigate because training canines to attack people wearing jerseys is breaking protocol and potentially places civilians at risk. If they were NOT part of an official training exercise, then they absolutely must be euthanized for reasons of public safety. Once you train the dogs to associate certain clothing, demeanor, behavior as cues for attack, there is no un-training them. They must be put down.

It is people like you and every single one who thinks this is just some joke that really put animals and the public at risk. It is irresponsible animal ownership and it is a danger to public safety.

This is not a joke.
Did it occur to you that the person wearing the Jersey might have been part of the training?

So what do you do with the Racist BLM org that has caused 10's of millions in damage, attacked by standers, robber businesses and then take a bus to their next target?

There is always re-training dogs. You have never done a rescue or you would know this. Dogs really can't see red. To them it is just grey.

Public safety. Your arguments about those dogs can be made about Antifa and the racist BLM movement. Big difference tho. The Racist BLM and Antifa thugs have demonstrated their viciousness on random targets.

Those dogs are n to a problem and you know it. You are offended because of whose Jersey was used in the training.

Last edited by boneyard1962; 08-03-2020 at 11:17 PM..

Old 08-03-2020, 10:59 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,947,393 times
Quote:
Responsible pet ownership is a serious issue. When people like you think it’s a joke, it’s the animal that suffers.
Let us know when you get through to a manager.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Disagree. The military absolutely has to be cognizant of its members’ behaviors. Letting politically not-so-correct behavior slide is what enabled sexual assault and misconduct in the military for years. The Navy already affirmed the conduct seen in this video directly violates military codes of conduct and ideals. It is absolutely bizarre to support this type of political display if those involved were active duty and performing official duties.

And if the canines were not performing official duties and were not SEAL members, then they must be reported to the state for a dangerous or vicious dog designation, and the owners must comply with all the rules of ownership.

This is either a matter of military discipline or a matter of public safety. It’s not a joke.
It's a jersey. Not a person and not even our flag. It's a jersey. It is a joke.

Here we have it folks. The left acting like they get who the military really is.

What enabled the sexual assault for years is that it was enabled throughout our society, to include people like Bill Clinton, who used his office to punish military people who fraternized with juniors of the opposite sex. All while he was the absolute offender.
The military represents our society. The good, the bad and the ugly because its members come from all walks of life.

What is a joke is the left dictating what codes of honor or rules should be enforced when they are so willing to ignore so many codes of honor and laws.

Last edited by boneyard1962; 08-03-2020 at 11:16 PM..

Old 08-03-2020, 11:02 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,347,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Did it occur to you that the person wearing the Jersey might have been part of the training?

So what do you do with the Racist BLM org that has caused 10's of millions in damage, attacked by standers, robber businesses and then take a bus to their next target?

There is always entraining dogs. You have never done a rescue or you would know this. Dogs really can't see red. To them it is just grey.

Public safety. Your arguments about those dogs can be made about Antifa and the racist BLM movement. Big difference tho. The Racist BLM and Antifa thugs have demonstrated their viciousness on random targets.

Those dogs are n to a problem and you know it. You are offended because of whose Jersey was used in the training.
The fact that you are conflating service animal training with advancing your political ideology says enough about your character and your general disrespect for animals. Training dogs to attack is not a joke. I recommend that you pay attention to what responsible pet ownership means. It’s never too late to learn. Goodbye.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Im a Labrador guy. I haven't been without a lab in my house since 1985. some are rescues some very well bred. I take pet ownership very seriously. Letting one of my dogs tear up a football jersey? Who cares. Thats far better than allowing my dog to toilet on someone else's lawn.

He honest you are only upset because of whose jersey it was. Had they put their dogs on an effigy of Trump, Rush or Hannity you would been ok with it.

I understand why they don't like Kaepernick. He's a racist who hates whites, even though he was raised by whites and all that he has is a result of all they did for him. He spits on our Anthem.

In the militaryThe Anthem and flag are revered. They are symbols of our identity. Here again the left demands the right of the 1st amendment. They are furious if someone else counter protests their protests. As a vet I fully understand that our service people defend a constitution that they can only enjoy a part of.

In this case, they were not attacking anyone within their chain of command. They did not have signs with political slogans. They did not say we are doing this because we disagree with an idiot. I don't the issue. Most Vets don't and won't.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:15 PM

Quote:
The fact that you are conflating service animal training with advancing your political ideology says enough about your character and your general disrespect for animals. Training dogs to attack is not a joke. I recommend that you pay attention to what responsible pet ownership means. It’s never too late to learn. Goodbye.
I recommend that you seek help. You are getting all butt hurt over nothing. My labs love to pretend they are mean when we play tug of war. Yes I know its a no no with retrievers but I don't hunt with them.

My current lab attacks soccer balls. She would never bite anyone but she has a thing for soccer balls. I buy her a new one about once a month.

I haven't even really stated my political ideology other than to point out the hypocrisy of the hard left. I am center right.

This is a none issue and you are only offended because of whose Jersey it was. Why do you support such a b blatant racist?

Old 08-03-2020, 11:25 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,389,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Investigating for Awards?

Beat me to it!

They should receive a ****ing award for not tongue-bathing the disgruntled I-hate-America crowd like so many spineless politicians and business leaders have done.

Old 08-03-2020, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
Are you serious with this nonsense? You do realize that dog trainers all over the country and world train dogs specifically for protection as guard dogs for persons and property? Some of the bad guys might even be wearing jerseys.

OMG I can't stop laughing!!!

Hellopiy thinks dogs can ****ing read sports jerseys!!!

Old 08-03-2020, 11:36 PM

Quote:

First of all, dogs rely of their sense of smell to identify other animals and people too.

If the person doesn't smell like crybaby Kaepernick, the dogs are unlikely to attack, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies