Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 08:20 PM

20,858 posts, read 9,518,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Nothing about policy. It's always about policy.

Orange man bad.
Ah yes, so in your world, the POTUS could be in a vegetative state, but as long as his policies were acceptable, then the POTUS would be acceptable.

Got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2020, 08:21 PM

926 posts, read 416,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This is what I've been saying, over and over.

The difference in this man is shocking in just 20 years.
Well, the difference in the US, and especially in the American Left, is shocking, too.

I mean, look at the issues and the views Democrats had back then and the views that many of them have now: the difference is staggering.

I was a Democrat in 2000 - not in 2020, no way. Absolutely no way.

Old 08-04-2020, 08:40 PM

7,140 posts, read 4,735,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berteau View Post
I’ll say this again. If you mention Biden or the democrats you’re in denial, or are a biased trump cheerleader disagreeing for political bias reasons and not reality. Clinton is still very intelligent and articulate. The title of the thread was BREATHTAKING DECLINE. Clinton and biden have not had a breathtaking decline

If you want to comepare id say Clinton and Biden have had a 10% decline, while trump has had a 70% decline.
I’ll say this: You’re entitled to your opinion. You’re a cheerleader for anti-Trumpers. No, Clinton is not at all as he was 20 years ago. And Biden? You’re the one in denial. BREATHTAKING denial (since you seem to like the word).

Old 08-04-2020, 08:44 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,125 times
Some of the maincontenders lately have been biden bernie trump and hillary.....im not sure mental health really matters

Old 08-04-2020, 08:51 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleura123 View Post
Well, the difference in the US, and especially in the American Left, is shocking, too.

I mean, look at the issues and the views Democrats had back then and the views that many of them have now: the difference is staggering.

I was a Democrat in 2000 - not in 2020, no way. Absolutely no way.

Ditto. I walked away from the plantation in 2006.

Old 08-04-2020, 09:01 PM

17,772 posts, read 13,665,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Dementia is one of the manifestations of late syphilis and it is characterized by cognitive deterioration and behaviour disturbances. We report on a male patient with cognitive decline, behaviour disorder, hyperactivity, hallucinations, short-term memory and Argyll Robertson pupils due to neurosyphilis.

I’m not a doctor, but I play one on tv.
Watch it, Torn2 .... is the only one on this thread that knows about dementia because he/she has a "medical degree's" except he/she isn't a doctor but has studied dementia for years.

But since we all are playing doctor I'm going with Trump and Parkinson's.

Old 08-04-2020, 09:12 PM

1,041 posts, read 300,024 times
Luckily I haven't aged in appearance in 20 years.

So I haven't changed

Old 08-04-2020, 09:14 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
One need only look at old interviews of Donald Trump to see how utterly, totally and completely his mind has deteriorated over the years.

This is not just a case of some slowing down with age - he is a completely different person.

Below is an interview he did with Larry King in 1999. He is calm, articulate, smooth, measured, acts dignified and can speak in complete and complex sentences with a large vocabulary. Heck, I might even have considered voting for him back then, or at least I wouldn't have minded if he got elected. I've no doubt he was just as much the narcissist back then as he is now, but at least he was clearly capable of covering that up with intelligent statements, a generous amount of charm and something resembling at least a facade of compassion.

Fast-forward 21 years and the differences are stunning. His voice is rough, his vocabulary is clearly much smaller, his sentences are short and choppy, and he is constantly repeating himself - the latter of which he does very little of in the 1999 interview. It is breathtaking how completely different he is now. And I note this is an interview with a friendly interviewer. Anybody who denies he has gone drastically downhill since then has blinders on.

I do agree with you. He's sounding more and more irrational. But I also think the power of the presidency has gone to his head. He's desperate to hold on to that. The fact is he desperatly wants to be loved.

Old 08-04-2020, 09:16 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,065,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I look basically and sound basically the same, accounting for 20 years of aging in my appearance.

I watched family videos taken about 30 years ago, of conversations we had at holidays when the video camera was placed on a surface and allowed to roll - and I am the same person. I don't sound crazy now, where I sounded absolutely lucid and pleasant 20 years ago.
Uh-huh, sure you do.

Old 08-04-2020, 09:17 PM

1,041 posts, read 300,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
OP has been saying the same chit over and over.

TRUMP does not have dementia. OP has is nothing but spreading Falsehoods.

They have TDS and been saying this forever.

Biden has more than a stutter. It's Beyond pathetic, that they cannot seen the Dementia has set in, with Biden

Trump has no signs. I have medical Degree's. I am not a Doctor, but have studied Dementia For years.

I work with Dementia/Alzheimer Pt's....

I think Trump may be on Adderall or some stimulant.

I've noticed his pupils get big in some of these interviews.

It's not so much cognitive decline in as he's "wired"

That older interview he seems way, way more relaxed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies