Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 12:36 PM

5,209 posts, read 4,675,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Well, he should do his best to be accurate. The general public is really fact-checking his speech writers and then holding up Trump to an impossible standard of 100% accuracy.

The bottom line is. I don't care. Other Trump supporters don't care. I'm still voting for him over the Alzheimers candidate.
We know you don't care. This is why I do my best to exclude Trump supporters from my life. I can't live with people who are resistant to facts, deny science and beholden to a pathological liar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2020, 12:36 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,665,551 times
He hates women challenging him. Riles him up more than when men do.

Old 08-10-2020, 12:48 PM

7,499 posts, read 7,190,021 times
That is probably the best thing that you can do in a strong recommendation for others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
We know you don't care. This is why I do my best to exclude Trump supporters from my life. I can't live with people who are resistant to facts, deny science and beholden to a pathological liar.

Old 08-10-2020, 10:44 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,123,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
That's the whole point.

CNN can eat my ***!
Well the left is so stupid and scared they can only focus on the minutia and never see the big picture.

The big picture is that Trump is doing great things for this country...I don't care what he says or how he looks or what/how he eats...the man loves this country and is trying to make it great for ALL of us!

Old 08-10-2020, 11:12 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,234,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
More need-based reality?
Nope....just plain old reality=reality

YOUR guy is the one who has tried to paint Biden as "Sleepy" Joe...

YOUR fat arse president couldn't even get on a bike, walk down a ramp without assistance or get a glass to his mouth with one hand....

ONE of these candidates is clearly in physical and mental decline and it isn't the one on the bike...

Old 08-11-2020, 04:20 AM

7,499 posts, read 7,190,021 times
Fake News.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Well the left is so stupid and scared they can only focus on the minutia and never see the big picture.

The big picture is that Trump is doing great things for this country...I don't care what he says or how he looks or what/how he eats...the man loves this country and is trying to make it great for ALL of us!

Old 08-11-2020, 08:20 AM

295 posts, read 143,767 times
can you say LIKE HOUR DOCTOR - YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR

Old 08-11-2020, 08:32 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
He doesnt like being fact checked. He knows he's lying most of the time.
Bingo.

It worked for Trump for fifty years in business, cheating customers but also partners, suppliers, employees, banks and various state and local governments. He learned this while working with his father, then with Roy Cohn.

Old habits are hard to break.

If Trump had not been born rich, he might have gotten a job on Madison Avenue, lying about soap. If that didn't pan out he might have owned a used car lot ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
Remember holding your hand over your heart and with the class you said the Pledge of Allegiance. Imagine Trump doing that with a straight face.
To Trump America is a fertile field ready for the plow. It has nothing to do with homeland, brotherhood, loyalty nor honor.

Old 08-11-2020, 08:36 AM

11,223 posts, read 8,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If journalists tried that in China, they would be tossed in jail to rot for the rest of their lives. But the left insists American needs to be more like China, after all, they handled the virus so much better than we did, according to the left...

If we fact check you on that false claim, will you also go hide in your bunker?

Show me where "the left" insists America needs to be like China.

You again are making stuff up. Let's focus on what's in our control. Whether China screwed up and "Caused" COVID-19 or not, it is not in our control. What should have been in our control is how we responded to it (no matter how it got to us). He failed on that front. Instead of giving him cover, why not hold him accountable for telling the truth, and doing something. Why do you give him distractions when you KNOW they help him get away with his deriliction of duty?

Old 08-11-2020, 08:39 AM

2,774 posts, read 903,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct41 View Post
I strongly condemn these actions by our President.
Oh......................no...................!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!. you strongly condemn? Well helz bells, I just give up if you strongly condemn.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies