Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 11:35 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If this was clearly self defense...why did the legal system, (that your side supports so much) see fit to indict him on multiple felonies?!
Once again, I ask that you cite evidence where you claim a grand jury has already indicted Rittenhouse. Otherwise you are spreading false rumors.

Old 08-29-2020, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Since you brought up drugs... {snip}
I didn't bring up drugs, I was simply responding to someone else who did.

Old 08-29-2020, 11:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Once again, I ask that you cite evidence where you claim a grand jury has already indicted Rittenhouse. Otherwise you are spreading false rumors.
The DA has already announced the charges against him.

Old 08-29-2020, 11:39 AM

Quote:
The DA has already announced the charges against him.
Those were not grand jury indictments, so you conflated everything out of thin air and made it all up. I figured as much. It's ignorant beyond belief to claim a grand jury was convened and they handed out indictments in three days after the incident.

I'm just gonna ignore your posts from now on, since you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

Old 08-29-2020, 11:42 AM

31,001 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
You think Rittenhouse just started shooting people for no reason? Really? Cite proof of this, because everything i have seen shows either he is in danger of immediate physical harm, or his life was in danger, and he had nowhere to retreat to, before he fired his gun in self defense.
They are indenial or haven't watched the video. The Violent skinhead ex-con who attacked him has a long history of violence and imprisonment. There's plenty of video with the unhinged skin head yelling "Shoot me N-word, shoot me N-word" at the armed people in front of the store. The skin head followed the kid thinking he would be an easy mark, and attacked. Kid put a bullet in the felons head "Good riddance"

Old 08-29-2020, 11:47 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,245,013 times
Quote:
Since you brought up drugs...how is it these 'dangerous and illegal drugs' are bought and sold so easily, over so much time? Is it too much for law enforcement to be able to get it under control?
Are you seriously suggesting that law enforcement is to blame for out of control drug use??
Drugs can never be completely controlled, but the police have had their hands tied for some time now.
Here in Seattle all drugs are now pretty much legal thanks to our left wing city govt. and pot smoking DA.
The Seattle police at one time made drug busts, but that was declared racist. Lawsuits ensued and get out jail free cards were issued. Now junkies living in tents next to trash piles are seen throughout the city and junkie crime like shoplifting, car theft and credit card fraud is soaring off the charts.
Expect more of the same as the "defund the police" program rolls out.

Old 08-29-2020, 11:49 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
For someone who is being called wrong and other names I sure am getting a lot of reps for my position.
Here are your first words on this thread: There were 2 shootings from what I understand. You somehow managed to go downhill from there.

Old 08-29-2020, 11:50 AM

31,001 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Not sure what any of this has to do with Trump and Russia. I'm simply pointing out not everyone agrees with your position. I am simply stating my opinion, just as you and everyone else are.

I see a 17 year old illegally bringing an AR-15 across state lines to a protest. He shoots Rosenbaum who was chasing him. Then he is pointed out as a shooter so the next victims "attacked" a man just as they would "attack" any active shooter, which believe it or not is exactly what he was. He was no longer guarding a building as he claimed to be doing, no he was walking down the street with a very powerful weapon after shooting someone.
"Victim"? You mean, Rosenbaum, the unhinged Skinhead with a violent arrest record a mile long yelling "Shoot me N-word, shoot me N-word" at the group of armed men. "A real victim there" The world is better off without the likes of Rosenbaum. I bet the victims of his violence are probably celebrating right now

Old 08-29-2020, 11:52 AM

2,102 posts, read 1,002,922 times
Quote:
If this was clearly self defense...why did the legal system, (that your side supports so much) see fit to indict him on multiple felonies?!
Uhhhh... because they're Democrats!!!

The Democrat 'Leadership' are the ones who have blood on their hands because due to their inaction, vilifying police and law-abiding citizens, allowed lawlessness in their cities to the extent a 17 year-old Patriot thought he could make a difference!

FN PATHETIC!!!

And they want to make Kyle Rittenhouse a Poster Boy of 'White Privilege' skirting justice when, in fact, it is the Left who are flaunting all civil conventions and mores, and being lawless every day themselves!!!

Kyle Rittenhouse will walk a FREE man!!!

Old 08-29-2020, 11:52 AM

14,215 posts, read 4,586,282 times
lol. you have to be out of your mind if you think any jury will convict a 17 year old TEEN for murder (even if he possessed a weapon illegally) for killing 2 and wounding 1 all grown ass ADULT MEN in order to preserve his life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies