Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 08:44 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
IMHO Rittenhouse willingly went into a volatile situation, armed with a long gun, looking for any excuse to pull the trigger.

He wanted to shoot someone and did.

As far as I am concerned, he can spend the rest of his life in prison for premeditated murder.
He had the legal right to keep property from being burned and then he was attacked. All he did was defend himself. He shot criminals.

Old 11-14-2021, 08:47 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,739,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
It is my fervent hope that the folks in Kenosha and throughout Wisconsin make a stand against these terrorist varmints and if they do try and make good on their threats send them straight to Boot Hill. This may just be the turning point where rioting looting and arson as a political statement sees decent folks get fed up and fighting back. It's been to long coming.
The entire Kyle Rittenhouse trial is all about holding locals criminally liable for trying to defend their town from the rampaging mobs. It will be interesting to see if the Left has succeeded in beating the people of Wisconsin into meek submission or not.

And I seriously would love to see somebody ignorant enough to try to say that Antioch, IL isn't local to Kenosha, WI. Please look at a frickin map before making an idiot of yourself! My wife grew up a couple towns over. I've driven through Antioch a couple hundred times. We have friends from Antioch, IL. It's right on the WI border and the easiest big town to get to that is near Antioch, IL just happens to be Kenosha, WI.(I'd love to post a picture of a map of Antioch and the area to drive the point home, but the mods on this forum don't like any of us posting pictures of stuff so you'll just have to look it up for yourself.)

Old 11-14-2021, 09:33 AM

8,105 posts, read 6,757,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
IMHO Rittenhouse willingly went into a volatile situation, armed with a long gun, looking for any excuse to pull the trigger.

He wanted to shoot someone and did.

As far as I am concerned, he can spend the rest of his life in prison for premeditated murder.
You are viewing Kyle through the lens of the left wing media instead of the actual video footage of him on the night of the riots.

Old 11-14-2021, 09:33 AM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Keep in mind this was the first time Kyle was chased/knocked down, kicked in the face, stomped and hit in the head with a skateboard. He did not fire his weapon, he got up and ran again. He only fired after the 2nd and 3rd time he was knocked to the pavement by a child raping lunatic and 2 armed marxist felons who had their weapons pointed at his head. Anybody that thinks this isn't just cause for lethal self defense, does not think YOU have that Right...
Attached Thumbnails
Eyewitness Account Shows Kyle Rittenhouse's First Shots Were In Self-Defense-before-he-shot.png  

Old 11-14-2021, 09:37 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Why is the left so harshly punitive when it comes to someone like Kyle Rittenhouse, yet you paint the others who were there that night as decent people who simply showed up to peacefully protest?

The msm and politicians on the left have done the same thing. It's as though 2020 never happened.

The FBI has drone footage. Why not go after everyone who was destroying Kenosha? Because the left is soft on crime when it comes to their thugs. It's all political. Your politicians allow destruction and violence yet you'll continue to vote for them.

Maybe it's not hitting close enough to home for you.....yet. I pray it does soon. It may open up your eyes.

Old 11-14-2021, 09:53 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,289,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Did you also say the something about the 2 dead guys and Unicep Man?

Like they wouldn't end up 6 feet under if they had stay home or not bringing a Glock to a volatile situation?
I never typed anything about them.

Old 11-14-2021, 09:56 AM

23,649 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
I know the name james. So anyone that says well let me go to a place knowing there is trouble and brings a gun is ok i guess jess. I would stay the devil home and i bet that kid wished he had stayed home also after all of this mess.
it is childish, but whatever gives you that tingle up your leg.

Old 11-14-2021, 09:58 AM

30,443 posts, read 21,289,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
it is childish, but whatever gives you that tingle up your leg.
You know full well mel he had no bizz going there with a crowd like that with a gun. None of this BS would had to take place if he stayed home.

Old 11-14-2021, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Keep in mind this was the first time Kyle was chased/knocked down, kicked in the face, stomped and hit in the head with a skateboard. He did not fire his weapon, he got up and ran again. He only fired after the 2nd and 3rd time he was knocked to the pavement by a child raping lunatic and 2 armed marxist felons who had their weapons pointed at his head. Anybody that thinks this isn't just cause for lethal self defense, does not think YOU have that Right...
Actually he did fire at white-pants head-stomper. He missed. But I bet white-pants head-stomper's pants weren't so white after that.

Old 11-14-2021, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
You know full well mel he had no bizz going there with a crowd like that with a gun. None of this BS would had to take place if he stayed home.
None of it would have happened if they'd all stayed home. None of them had any "bizz" in going there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies