Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2020, 01:27 PM

1,131 posts, read 386,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jertheber View Post
This entire debacle of Trump's mouth and the travesty of his foot being stuck in it, has got to be one of life's better comedies. Of course he said those things, he has always been that type of guy, the one whose followers are timid, fearful of the boss-man, and faithful to the end...If there is something in it for themselves.

Trump has had a long career of intimidation, bullying, ranting, raving, baby tantrums and bellicose belligerency, it has all been documented through the years so what's so hard to believe about this story? We seem to be wrapped up in a political circus which pits us against each other to the delight of BOTH parties, cheering for "your guy," no matter what terrible faults are exposed, only adds to the circus atmosphere and makes America seem like a bastion of fools.
can you imagine a second term with the guy, already impeached for abuse of power/obstruction? it'll only be worse during the second act.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:29 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
The military can’t stand trump. This will help Biden win even more of the vote from the troops.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:34 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
I know. The media aka democrat propaganda machine would simple let those Trump liars go. That’s why I said to believe the anonymous sources.
It doesn't matter if the Left complains about them when they're supported by the Right. We can point out all of this and they'll still be on Fox News the next day.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:35 PM

3,306 posts, read 1,345,820 times
Trump just makes things up and lies about everything. What is worrisome is that his supporters don’t understand the gravity of having a desperately pathological liar in the Whote House, or worse, his supporters don’t realize he lies ALL THE TIME.

Fact check from CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/04/polit...eck/index.html

Trump claims he "called home, I spoke to my wife and I said 'I hate this. I came here to go to that ceremony.' And to the one that was the following day which I did go to. I said I feel terribly. And that was the end of it."

Facts First: Melania Trump was on the same trip with the President and was scheduled to attend the cemetery visit. She was not in the US.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:37 PM
bu2

24,070 posts, read 14,863,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingItEasy View Post
can you imagine a second term with the guy, already impeached for abuse of power/obstruction? it'll only be worse during the second act.
Not if Americans vote for the constitution and turn the House back to the Republicans and keep the Senate Republican. Then Putin's puppet Pelosi and Schiff won't be able to continue their clown show.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:39 PM

9,972 posts, read 5,669,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
And Bolton hasn’t said he didn’t say it. Bolton said he wasn’t there, but it wouldn’t surprise him.
Funny, he claims to have been there in his "tell-all" book but for some reason declined to "tell all" about this particular incident.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:42 PM

24,456 posts, read 17,203,514 times
That is some list you have compiled and for me it doesn't matter.

I say that deeds are stronger than words and Trump holds our military in a higher regard than the Democrats do.

Even if he did call some of them losers which is terrible if true I can't get it out of my head that Obama and Hillary left our guys to die in Benghazi and they lied lied lied to cover up the mess which made the deceit even worse. All the Democrats went right along with the big lie.

Trump might be rude, crass and a bully at times but he is no where as deceitful as the Demoncrats are.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:44 PM

25,576 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Of course, he said it. He believes it.

He's lived his entire live by the principle "what's in it for me?"

It is PURE TRUMP.

Yet another, among thousands, of sad, inconvenient, and unsavory truths about this despicable creature.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:44 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,552,009 times
It is true
it is true
it is true

Old 09-05-2020, 01:45 PM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Trolling along....
And failed to read this latest thread: https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...-comments.html

I notice that often, Democrats most reliable source is "anonymous" just like during Hillary Clinton's campaign. Oh, the poor Democrats, only anonymous sources and Biden/Harris.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/anonym...c-donald-trump

Per the article, and don't you agree?:

"Since Trump is now denying what ⁦@JeffreyGoldbertg has reported, his sources have a duty to go on the record and tell the voters first-hand what they saw and heard," Washington Post columnist Max Boot declared.

Who smells desperation on steriods? Also, note that Trump has been very respectful of our troops, and unlike Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies