Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2020, 10:22 AM

628 posts, read 695,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
You don't have to be a doctor to see Biden's mental decline. It's not like he hasn't been in the public eye for half a century.
You do not have to be a Psychiatrist to see. that ... Change my mind, not saying who.
I take the 5th

Old 09-05-2020, 10:23 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,812,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The Atlantic is owned by the Emerson Collective. The Emerson Collective is owned by Steve Jobs widow, Laurene Powell Jobs (multi-billionaire). Laurene Powell Jobs is a really big donor to Joe Biden's campaign. Do you get it yet?

The Democrats and their news media minions with their "anonymous sources" should have stuck to their usual lies. This one was so unbelievable, everyone checked into it.
They do not get it. This story is rubbish and it should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Political hit piece by a known propaganda outlet. Soviets got their propaganda from Pravda, here in America Marxist read thins like the Atlantic.....or you can just watch CNN.

We need a modern day Joseph MCarthy to weed out leftists from the media and Hollywierd. I’d love to see all these leftists dragged up before the Senate to answer for their un-American activities.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:24 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
All you hypocrite leftists were fine with Trump when he was writing big checks to democrats. You didn't care one whit about what he did or said then. But look at you now. Trump has burrowed into your heads driving you insane and as a result, your lies are getting more and more desperate and unmoored from reality.
You didn't think this through did you...........LOL.

Trump wrote big checks to left and right politicians --- it's what he did.

And who cares how he spends his private money.

But when he is making public policy we should care more.....lol.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:24 AM

35,711 posts, read 21,076,200 times
He takes ZERO responsibility for anything unless it gives him ratings.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:25 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,030,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The Atlantic is owned by the Emerson Collective. The Emerson Collective is owned by Steve Jobs widow, Laurene Powell Jobs (multi-billionaire). Laurene Powell Jobs is a really big donor to Joe Biden's campaign. Do you get it yet?

The Democrats and their news media minions with their "anonymous sources" should have stuck to their usual lies. This one was so unbelievable, everyone checked into it.
FOX News verified the story and are standing by it too.

And why is Trump going full toddler on Kelly -- as if he believes Kelly is the source and why would he think that -- unless --- he did say it and Trump thinks Kelly is the one leaking........

Old 09-05-2020, 10:27 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,451,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
You didn't think this through did you...........LOL.

Trump wrote big checks to left and right politicians --- it's what he did.

And who cares how he spends his private money.

But when he is making public policy we should care more.....lol.
Trump _was_ a democrat. Likely a JFK democrat. Today, you leftists would pillory JFK as a white supremacist. You would probably dox him as well.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:29 AM

19,650 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
The thing that really disturbs me is how Trump supporters still support him.

On one hand, I never liked how a certain subset of Democrats were foaming at the mouth over Trump which probably in some part led to how Trump is today. And to this day I still don't like how the Democratic party tried to railroad Hillary as president. Also, I especially do not like the ""journalism"" of the Atlantic story where they never name names. Not one person has come out and said "yes, he did say that".

But on the other hand, what bugs me even more is when he says "“He’s not a war hero, He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”, Trump supporters just toss that information aside as if he never said that, textbook classic cognitive bias.

https://nypost.com/2015/07/18/donald...o-and-a-loser/
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/di...ccain-a-loser/

Look, Trump has already shown disdain for just about everyone under the sun but himself. Why is it that everyone (and it's just about everyone) who worked for him and left, he then tweets about how bad they were? Mr President, if every single person who works for you sucks, can't you hire anyone who is competent then? What does that say about you as a manager?

Even worse was the Axios interview. It CLEARLY shows he does not care about ANYONE but himself. It was a pretty stark wake-up call over just what makes this person tick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaaTZkqsaxY

Not a big fan of Biden, but I really do not like how Trump handled this pandemic. He has to go. It's clear he doesn't give a **** about anyone but himself, and he has utterly failed at handling the pandemic from day 1.

So I just do not fathom how someone can look at this constant stream of just how bad Trump is, and constantly reject it. Constantly saying "fake news", "oh, look at the source", "oh it's a Democrat saying it". NO, these are verified facts. Face them.
There is no real alternative. We have to deal with what we have and everyone knows Trump has said and done distasteful things. So has Biden, so has Kamala Harris but the leftists intend to turn the US into a communist state. You are trying to push "feels" on us when we are in a very scary, dangerous tumultuous time.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:30 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,451,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Anyone who thinks Trump has all his marbles should have their head examined!
I've said it before. Trump is a barroom loudmouth. But he stands between Marxists and their desire to turn the entire nation into the failed state of California.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:31 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
They do not get it. This story is rubbish and it should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Political hit piece by a known propaganda outlet. Soviets got their propaganda from Pravda, here in America Marxist read thins like the Atlantic.....or you can just watch CNN.

We need a modern day Joseph MCarthy to weed out leftists from the media and Hollywierd. I’d love to see all these leftists dragged up before the Senate to answer for their un-American activities.
I wish Kavanaugh had sued all of them.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:31 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post

They do not care if it is true or not. In fact, as we see demonstrated on a routine basis, they seem to like these sorts of defamatory stories even better when they are lies. There is something very wrong with these people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies