Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2020, 10:47 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
As I already said, Trump is a pompous ass. He got in a feud with John McCain and threw out a lot of insults. He never applied those insults to all veterans, but it was easy enough to insinuate as much. Donald Trump just seems to be one of those kinds of people who speaks first and thinks about what he said a few days later. Just look at his stupid feud with Rosie O'Donell. It's one of the things I really hate about the guy and one of the many reasons I didn't vote for him in 2016. If the Left weren't hell bent on supporting a Marxist Revolution and the Democrats veering Far Left, I'd find a way not to vote for him this year.
McCain, the mean old goat that was chest deep in Russiagate?

Old 09-05-2020, 10:50 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
They don't identify sources because they make them up knowing journalists can hide behind shield laws. All of this crappola could be ended quickly if they made a law that sources in news claims must be identified and both the news reporter and their organization can be sued for damaging a person's reputation if the news story is false. I wouldn't mind a mandatory jail term and a Page 1 apology, too.
Yeah keep telling yourself that.

Why is Trump going after Kelly -- who has refused any public comment on the issue......because Trump knows he said those things and thinks it is Kelly who 'leaked'.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:50 AM

18,741 posts, read 7,617,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb View Post
The Trump campaign that was actively colluding with the Russians.

President Bone Spurs knows which side his bread is buttered on. With Russian Dressing.
The liberal fanatics keep pushing this long-debunked lie... and then wonder why nobody believes them on ANYTHING any more.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:51 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
What a small world! I'm a military retiree, also, and I think President Trump is a psychopath and you are brainwashed, or at least not exhibiting any of the critical thinking you apparently failed to learn. Very few of my peers think he's very smart, accomplished, or actually cares about the troops.

There goes your credibility by dropping the "military" thing. Not everyone in the service or retirees are automatically far right wing.
LOL. You are _NO_ threat to my credibility. You throw a few baseless accusations around and then proceed to talk about critical thinking when you've done nothing but proffer your opinion. Thanks for the laugh.

Most leftists don't like or do well in the military because it is the closest thing we have to a meritocracy and they prefer "equal outcomes". There are a few, but they are the exception and not the rule. Oh, and they have quit talking about Russia as well. Wonder why?

Old 09-05-2020, 10:53 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,908,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
You people swallowed three years of the Russian Hoax hook-line & sinker. So nothing your side conjures up impresses me. This rehashed two-year-old story is just more agitprop along with Biden's commercial already made for this "event" along with the Atlantic reporter standing right next to him at his presser for his first question...please.
If it is a hoax by leftist media sources, why is Fox News saying it was confirmed legit by two of their sources?

Old 09-05-2020, 10:54 AM

1,131 posts, read 387,790 times
I've experienced "TRUMP" enough through his tweets, speeches, interviews ("STDs: my personal Vietnam)from books written by Woodward, Michael Woolf, John Bolton, Mary Trump, Phillip Rucker, and reading articles of interviews from Mattis, Kelly, Michael Cohen, Rex Tillerson, and WaPo's Fact Checker documenting 20,000 lies to come to my own conclusions about the man.

And as a 20+ yr veteran of the United States Army, I just can't understand how my fellow Vets stomach this CinC.

25,963 posts, read 22,132,993 times
I didn't read through all the posts, but has video or audio been provided? If not, just another cry from the sorry Biden campaign. Seriously, when do they start praising and bringing up the accomplishments of their candidates? Yeah, I know, they would have to shake the bushes awfully hard, and would probably still come away empty handed.

Vote Trump/Pence and save the country from the wackos that will continue to siphon off your rights and freedoms that many worked so hard or died to gain and retain them for us.

They are trying to keep the attention off of their sorry candidates, Biden/Harris by filling the space on City-Data using their "Attack Trump Daily" newsletter. Laugh it off!

30,170 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapefruit simmons View Post
It’s really rich that the people who follow and believe Qanon have a problem with the AP’s anonymous sources.

Very well said. Trumpers pick and choose when anonymous sources should be believed based solely on politics.

Old 09-05-2020, 10:55 AM

13,271 posts, read 7,321,255 times
Donald Trump demands Fox reporter Jennifer Griffin is fired. I think the Fox news story was real sting for Trump he must be going crazy right now. Hannity, and Tucker Carlson should resign from Fox news go on their own.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-losers.html

Old 09-05-2020, 10:56 AM

19,649 posts, read 12,235,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
TDS is a medical condition of Trump bootlickers that don't have an valid response to the conversation at hand.
Nah, you can have a valid argument and also recognize TDS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies