Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 11:51 PM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
According to Joe Biden, this is "The violence you’re seeing in Donald Trump’s America."

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1300494058746458116
The people that are considering voting for Biden might just be stupid enough to believe that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2020, 11:58 PM

230 posts, read 97,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica93 View Post
Well, that depends. These diners weren't attacked at all as the title of this thread implies. In fact, they very clearly stated that they were there to not attack them. It was merely an disruption.

So, yes, since I am free to change the definition of "grateful" as the poster has changed the definition of "attacks", they were very grateful! Plus, a free meal? In this economy? Hell yeah!

What really sells it is the E.D.M. and all-capital letters like we're on Facebook, too. Excellent touches.
We'd fully support it knowing they were there to cause a disturbance to gain attention for the cause. We'd finish eating at home after potentially participating in the protests earlier in the day.

From a strategic point of view, this is why the BLM might never gain more traction. Protesting and marching through a restaurant will make any BLM person at the restaurant happy like the poster above. But those who are anti BLM or neutral will be deterred.

Old 09-05-2020, 12:20 AM

6,575 posts, read 6,746,620 times
Quote:
Well, they're probably beat the guy to death for being a murderer, so how's that for big and bad? lol

A lesson in life: follow the money. Want to make a point? Go disrupt business, just as they're doing. It's effective. It's non-violent. It sends their message.

I'm not sure why black people protesting police brutality care what white people think, at this point. You see how that doesn't make sense, right?
Correct your English. They did not disrupt business, they destroyed business. Broken glass, broken tables, chairs, wall coverings & on & on.

Old 09-05-2020, 12:20 AM

2,002 posts, read 763,222 times
Quote:
Well, they're probably beat the guy to death for being a murderer, so how's that for big and bad? lol

A lesson in life: follow the money. Want to make a point? Go disrupt business, just as they're doing. It's effective. It's non-violent. It sends their message.

I'm not sure why black people protesting police brutality care what white people think, at this point. You see how that doesn't make sense, right?
This just continues to show why a particular group keeps having use of force issues with police. When you act like animals.......

Old 09-05-2020, 12:26 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,532,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
This just continues to show why a particular group keeps having use of force issues with police. When you act like animals.......
That's an insult to animals. Better to call them ignorant, violent savages, just to be PC.

Old 09-05-2020, 12:29 AM

301 posts, read 164,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Reprehensible and threatening women no less. You cannot talk to or reason with this group, time to stop them using any means necessary.
My question of the hour is why is that Laydee in Portland Oregon (they call her the Mayor or something close)

refusing Trump's offer for assistance from the National Guard?

Is she out of her F***ning mind?

Old 09-05-2020, 12:53 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,742,228 times
This is what domestic terrorism looks like. BLM is the KKK.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:01 AM

7,489 posts, read 4,960,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
I'm guessing you were one of the street thugs flipping tables
When I hear "black life mat ter" I think "hall ween ap ple"

Old 09-05-2020, 01:07 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,742,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevenousRetriever10 View Post
Domestic Terror actually looks like a Wal Mart in Texas being shot up.

Meanwhile KKK literally lynched people for looking different.

These Diners were merely inconvenienced.
You need to work on your sarcasm.

Old 09-05-2020, 01:20 AM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Wow just when you thought the street mob couldn't get more offensive and disgusting, watch what they did to innocent people and business owners tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1e7TgriqfA

Andy Ngo also covers:
https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...72620871856128

OK, so if it's Rochester New York, then it has been on Nightly News recently - the reason for these protests/riots whatever you want to call it - the death of yet another Black man, that took place much earlier, but the video was released just recently.

When I watched the tape, I had only one question - why the doctors were not there, during this call?
And by doctors I mean psychiatrists.
Because if the call came regarding someone's "mental breakdown," how do you want police to handle it?

They are POLICE OFFICERS, that's what they are trained for, not psychiatrists that are needed in these cases.

So now they are blamed/suspended for what exactly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcfpVE0_KCU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies