Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2020, 03:30 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,512,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevenousRetriever10 View Post
My bad, misread your post. You didn't say Genocide, but saying BLM is anti-white is still wrong. And saying they wanna oppress white people:

That's a dog whistle. To rile people up and get white folks to be scared of some supposed threat by none whites.Essenctially what the RNC was running on.

However, just know that it isn't centralized. There are different people in these protests. On the news I even saw BLM protestors calling out the people who are rioting and looting. They are not part of it. Just agitators.

As for terrorists. IDK if I can equate inconveniencing diners with someone shooting up a Wal Mart in El Paso, or someone shooting up a church.
And someone shot up a synagogue too. Did the Jews set off on a 40-city tour of death and destruction as payback, assaulting and killing people?

And YES, BLM is a terrorist group. Have you heard those anti-white cursing speeches? Did you hear the NY BLM leader say that if whites don’t give blacks what they what, they will burn the whole country down? They’re looting, burning down buildings (one was with people in it, including children), destroying people‘s livelihoods. What about how they’re extorting money from St Louis businesses, with the threat of “repercussions” of they don’t pay the protection money of 1.5% a month?

And P.S. we have had more than one black leftist in this forum say they want whites to feel the oppression that blacks have. One particularly militant black kept referencing “the plan,” but refused to say what he meant by that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Any links that show that literally happening?

And tour of death? I mean I know incidents happened where people got killed, but you act like there's an army with guns marching through cities mowing people down.
What happening? The email that BLM sent out to St. Louis businesses? It was shown here in this forum.

This BLM hate group has gotten 40 people killed. Thus far. There were also only 9 unarmed blacks killed by police, out of 50 million encounters, in 2019, and BLM acts like there’s an army of cops mowing down blacks.

BTW, there was a police siren out my window just now, and there are voices on the street. (I live in the suburbs of a liberal city where BLM has been assaulting and harassing people.) I checked out the window and didn’t see anything, but we have had thousands of people marching here just a month ago.

BLM has created an environment of violence and hate. What a way to win sympathy.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:47 AM

27,196 posts, read 13,489,086 times
It;s a disgusting video, and it's time that such pathetic mob behaviour was stopped and individuals jailed.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:56 AM

11,804 posts, read 5,807,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
They are now climbing private homes:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...76668052299777
Actually this was taken by a photographer and the people on the roof lived there and were coming out supporting the protesters.

https://twitter.com/GinoFanelli

Old 09-05-2020, 03:57 AM

30,396 posts, read 19,191,759 times
BLM is ensuring Trump's re-election...thanks you creeps.

Old 09-05-2020, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
"Mostly peaceful protesters" raiding apartments.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...89790242787328
Actually it's a county owned parking garage - as I've told those leaning left here - check the comments - people know their area and will quickly put all the lies to rest.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
OK, so if it's Rochester New York, then it has been on Nightly News recently - the reason for these protests/riots whatever you want to call it - the death of yet another Black man, that took place much earlier, but the video was released just recently.

When I watched the tape, I had only one question - why the doctors were not there, during this call?
And by doctors I mean psychiatrists.
Because if the call came regarding someone's "mental breakdown," how do you want police to handle it?

They are POLICE OFFICERS, that's what they are trained for, not psychiatrists that are needed in these cases.

So now they are blamed/suspended for what exactly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcfpVE0_KCU
This situation occurred last night in Rochester during a protest because the family is now filing suit against the Rochester police Dept for the death of their family member in March. This is not an old video and you can search Rochester protest and see the news articles about the protests the past couple of days.

Old 09-05-2020, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Got links? I missed those threads.
OK, it wasn't St. Louis, but Louisville KY. Here's an article of the Mafia BLM, demanding that preference be given to blacks, or else. (You'll note that if the businesses refuse to comply with the order to give preferential treatment to blacks, they will have to pay 1.5% monthly to blacks, or face the consequences.)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/deman...non-compliance

Old 09-05-2020, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Ok, sure thing.

Also, I do remember an episode of Joe Rogan where a guy who is pro 2nd Amendment who also happens to be black stated that there's a difference between BLM the movement and the organization.

And he is for the movement but the organization has a different agenda. Just seems to be various groups with their own agendas hijacking these protests. From far right agitators, boogaloo, anarchists, people that just wanna loot, or, if that 2A guy's statement is true, an organization taking BLM and trying to cash in on the movement.
But what do you say about the black man who yelled at me in the grocery store (and believe me, it was racially motivated), and the grocery store gave me my order FOR FREE rather than call the police? The store was so afraid of a cop arresting a black man that they decided to just let him rage (and give me free groceries).

Also, for full disclosure, the black man working behind the meat counter practically leapfrogged over it to protect me in case the other black man started to get physical. So I'm not saying that all blacks are bad, or even most. MOST are good. But the BLM has set us on such a dangerous road that it's "hands off" if someone is threatening people (or worse), and he's black, it's "hands off".

Old 09-05-2020, 04:40 AM

7,387 posts, read 3,542,914 times
Terrorists
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies