Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2020, 08:07 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times

Advertisements

BLM is disgusting and should be labeled a domestic terrorist group NOW.
Here is a compilation of videos from many ofl their attacks in Rochester, NY last night — restaurants, climbed onto people’s houses, looting businesses, starting fires.
Scroll down to all the videos.....appalling.

Compilation of riot videos terrorizing Rochester
https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...ash-businesses

Last edited by mountainrose; 09-05-2020 at 08:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2020, 08:09 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,515,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I believe the attacks will intensify if Trump wins

Hopefully.
Then the cops can get in there and start cracking a few heads open to sort out these dimwits.
Sometimes police brutality can be a good thing if it restores law and order.
Plus it makes for some great viewing.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:16 AM

302 posts, read 182,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica93 View Post
Well, that depends. These diners weren't attacked at all as the title of this thread implies. In fact, they very clearly stated that they were there to not attack them. It was merely an disruption.

So, yes, since I am free to change the definition of "grateful" as the poster has changed the definition of "attacks", they were very grateful! Plus, a free meal? In this economy? Hell yeah!

What really sells it is the E.D.M. and all-capital letters like we're on Facebook, too. Excellent touches.
We'd fully support it knowing they were there to cause a disturbance to gain attention for the cause. We'd finish eating at home after potentially participating in the protests earlier in the day.

So from now on we should bring our own doggy bags?

Old 09-05-2020, 08:18 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
How can anyone still support these BLM terrorists after watching this?

https://twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/...60108898357257
First clue -- late night. Most peaceful protesters don't take to the streets at night.

Those 'trouble makers' do.

There is a distinct difference...and the refusal to acknowledge that late night violence is not part of the peaceful protests doesn't make the peaceful protests wrong.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:20 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,578,423 times
Nothing says, “let’s end racism toward blacks,”. than watching blacks terrorized white diners and business owners.....

Old 09-05-2020, 08:25 AM

2,540 posts, read 1,035,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Nothing says, “let’s end racism toward blacks,”. than watching blacks terrorized white diners and business owners.....
To be fair, there are whites rioting with BLM and black patrons and business owners being targeting as well. I’m a person of color and disgusted by BLM.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:26 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,512,925 times
Quote:
Hahaha ... right?! Nothing compels me to stop and hear out a black person’s pain like them spontaneously tossing my plate of chicken parmesan to the ground while going WWF on my head with a chair. I’M LISTENING TO YOUR PAIN! HOW CAN I HELP YOU?

Old 09-05-2020, 08:26 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,345,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica93 View Post
Well, that depends. These diners weren't attacked at all as the title of this thread implies. In fact, they very clearly stated that they were there to not attack them. It was merely an disruption.

So, yes, since I am free to change the definition of "grateful" as the poster has changed the definition of "attacks", they were very grateful! Plus, a free meal? In this economy? Hell yeah!

What really sells it is the E.D.M. and all-capital letters like we're on Facebook, too. Excellent touches.
We'd fully support it knowing they were there to cause a disturbance to gain attention for the cause. We'd finish eating at home after potentially participating in the protests earlier in the day.
The attitude shown in the original video, and in the post above, is worthy only of a pack of mad dogs.

And when dealing with a rabid animal, one can not always wait for animal control to show up; this was demonstrated in what happened to Osama bin Laden.

It's possible, if civility continues to deteriorate, that the ugliest and most vicious in the ranks of ANTIFA and BLM might begin to disappear -- and turn up in such a condition as to prove that their last hours were not very pleasant.

I hope it doesn't come to that; but if it should, I would be sorely tempted to look the other way; and I think I have plenty of company.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 09-05-2020 at 08:38 AM..

Old 09-05-2020, 08:28 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,798,250 times
Quote:
BLM is disgusting and should be labeled a domestic terrorist group NOW.
Here is a compilation of videos from many ofl their attacks in Rochester, NY last night — restaurants, climbed onto people’s houses, looting businesses, starting fires.
Scroll down to all the videos.....appalling.

Compilation of riot videos terrorizing Rochester
https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...ash-businesses
This is absolute INSANITY! In a state where Governor Cuomo's iron fist comes down on Covid violators in half a second...this is allowed to go on??? What will be done about this?

Nothing.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:28 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,444,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
To be fair, there are whites rioting with BLM and black patrons and business owners being targeting as well. I’m a person of color and disgusted by BLM.
Absolutely. They are all disgusting. What angers me is that these people get away with this while a cop is ARRESTED for knocking a darn face mask off someone. Huge double standard. Let the rioters burn, destroy, and kill but a cop knocks a face mask off a puck acting like an ******* and he is arrested. We are upside down as a country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies