Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 12:27 PM

8,772 posts, read 5,065,317 times

Advertisements

And he is the best the Dems could do. That is why, he is always wearing the mask, wheather, he is 6ft apart, or 20 ft.....no one can see the confused,look on his face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2020, 12:29 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,663,739 times
I think he actually has looked better recently, more tan, happier, more rested, etc.

Old 09-11-2020, 12:39 PM

13,606 posts, read 4,937,539 times
He's 77; of course he looks old. I've noticed that the 70s are when most people really start to show their age. He looks better than FDR in his last term, or Golda Meir when she was PM of Israel.

Old 09-11-2020, 12:44 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
It really depends on if we are talking about the Biden during a live viewing, or what everyone sees on his televised studio produced campaign ads.

The ads show him vocally focused, energetic, mentally and physically engaged, and his bald head one shade of pink.

The live viewings show him lethargic, almost passing out from lack of oxygen, little to no energy, wandering around his surroundings, hunting for words, very low and quiet vocal projection which sometimes migrates to more of a whisper, liver spots on the back of his hands....especially on the left hand, and his bald head is covered in splotches.

They were definitely utilizing all the magic in the studio during the production of his campaign ads.

Last edited by FC76-81; 09-11-2020 at 12:56 PM..

Old 09-11-2020, 12:49 PM

11,800 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
I know everyone ages and Biden is no different. I have noticed in all the video clips of things Biden was saying while he was VP versus now running for P, he seems to have aged much more in a short period of time. Just a few years ago Biden had much smoother skin, was a little more healthy plump in his face and moved quicker. Now he seems much more drawn, wrinkly and more deliberate in how he moves. Has he accelerated into that inevitable downhill aging slide? It just seems like he has aged much more in the last 4 years than he did the entire 8 years as VP. I hope there is nothing going on with him.
My dad is 84 and I've seen a real big difference in his looks the past year. Same with Biden but more concerning is his mind. Like my father - it's more difficult for them to remember things - stay on topic ect.. I was really concerned in the clip I saw the other day and the trouble he seemed to have breathing.

I really really do feel sorry for the man and hope it was his desire to run and he wasn't pushed into it because it's taking a toll on him.

I can not imagine him being able to have the endurance to be president.

Last edited by xray731; 09-11-2020 at 01:02 PM..

Old 09-11-2020, 12:50 PM

14,955 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Biden looks like an exhumed body that got plastic surgery.

Can you imagine him in 3 years from now? Especially if he somehow won the most stressful job in the world?
I keep thinking "Weekend at Bernie's" when I see him.

Old 09-11-2020, 12:54 PM

18,401 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Please Trump looks like he is 20 years younger than Biden... Biden looks and moves like a decrepited old man... DECREPITED....
Take off your partisan glasses. Trump is bloated, red eyed, obese, orange skin, thinning, almost bald headed. Both old and have the face, body and health to prove it.

Old 09-11-2020, 12:56 PM

4,192 posts, read 2,514,758 times
Biden looks bad, but so does Trump. He is obese, his face is swollen, his skin pores are large and open - an inflammatory disease perhaps, he can't walk other than short distances. If his hair wasn't dyed, he would look like a sick old fat man.

Trump has signs of mental decay too; in particular, the constant confabulation. Its not that he is lying, he believes what he says even when its the opposite of what he said before.

Old 09-11-2020, 12:57 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
I keep thinking "Weekend at Bernie's" when I see him.
Yes, especially when he's got sunglasses on.

Old 09-11-2020, 12:58 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,911,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
Both men running are old and look old. Both men should face the same degree of skepticism on their age and health.
Both are old, Bidnen 77 and Trump 74. Biden appear to be much older than 77, Trump appears to be much younger than 74. Biden is completely worn out with zero energy, Trump has boundless energy, he is a Type A personality: competitive, ambitious, impatient, aggressive, fast talking. He never sleeps, he goes full blast 18-20 hours a day. That is how and why he has so much time for tweeting and still accomplishes more than most men in his spare time, he never sleeps.

Look at his speeches, the longer he talks the stronger he gets, the more energy he displays. The crowd pumps him up. People were complaining about his long speech at the convention, the average man at any age would have been exhausted after that, Don just keeps trucking. Joe reads a teleprompter for 20 minutes and has to take the next few days off.

With that said, there are no guarantees in life, Joe may live to be 100 and Don could collapse in November 2024. Ya just never know...
I am qualified to speak on old age, I'm Joe's age and in far better condition and in great shape. I have no doubt I could kick his butt in a push up contest, or any other one of his favorites. I could even survive him if he decided to take me out behind the barn. I'm neither a junkie or a dog faced pony soldier..!

Last edited by Grumpy ol' Man; 09-11-2020 at 01:07 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies