Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 05:31 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,375,109 times

Advertisements

I thought he looked and sounded quite good during his interview at the Ford plant in MI. <shrug>
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2020, 05:33 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,375,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Another poster hit the nail on the head as to why......

His decisions don’t weigh upon him/he doesn’t have the weight of the world one his shoulders because.....

he doesn’t care.

He cares about himself.
And he takes "executive time" until 10am every day.

Old 09-12-2020, 05:34 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,254,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
I know everyone ages and Biden is no different. I have noticed in all the video clips of things Biden was saying while he was VP versus now running for P, he seems to have aged much more in a short period of time. Just a few years ago Biden had much smoother skin, was a little more healthy plump in his face and moved quicker. Now he seems much more drawn, wrinkly and more deliberate in how he moves. Has he accelerated into that inevitable downhill aging slide? It just seems like he has aged much more in the last 4 years than he did the entire 8 years as VP. I hope there is nothing going on with him.
He looks like a man who should retire, immediately.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:25 AM

826 posts, read 244,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I thought he looked and sounded quite good during his interview at the Ford plant in MI. <shrug>
I love when he told the FORD employees how much he loves the CHEVY Corvette...LOL! Only Biden can do this.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:52 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,658,465 times
Quote:
I know everyone ages and Biden is no different. I have noticed in all the video clips of things Biden was saying while he was VP versus now running for P, he seems to have aged much more in a short period of time. Just a few years ago Biden had much smoother skin, was a little more healthy plump in his face and moved quicker. Now he seems much more drawn, wrinkly and more deliberate in how he moves. Has he accelerated into that inevitable downhill aging slide? It just seems like he has aged much more in the last 4 years than he did the entire 8 years as VP. I hope there is nothing going on with him.
The Oval Office ages everyone.

As far as VPs, I don't think this is a uniform occurrence.

Old 09-12-2020, 07:56 AM
bu2

24,074 posts, read 14,869,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Russian state media RT, Sputnik and a Russian proxy website are posting allegations about Joe Biden's mental and physical health in an effort to influence the election. Social media sites are full of the lies and innuendos and phony claims as well. Claims that the Trump team make up and sling also. They did the same thing in 2016 to denigrate Hilary Clinton and as we know plenty of Trump gullible fell for it.

The Department of Homeland Security is on the defensive for holding back a US Intelligence report that outlines this. No surprise there.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...nterference-in
Use your own eyes and ears. Don't turn into an NPC.

Old 09-12-2020, 08:44 AM

19,615 posts, read 12,215,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
FFS people -- have you never been around a near-80 year-old?

Biden looks old.......BECAUSE HE IS OLD. Father Time has taken Gropin' Joe behind the woodshed and beat him in a pushup contest. It's really that simple.

Joe Biden is an old guy who got Chiclets, plugs, a face lift, and god knows what else done to him. And while he may grope pre-teen girls as if he were a 12 year-old boy, he's 78 in November.
Giraldo Rivera is the same age as Biden. Old age just affects people differently. Trump looks and acts younger than his age, Bernie looks old but doesn't seem slowed down, Biden looks and speaks like he's old and seems to be visibly declining. I think if we are going for geriatric leaders we should be cautious and Joe seems to be one of those who isn't in the vigorous group. Which is fine if you are enjoying a nice retirement, not if you're trying to be a world leader.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvCFTWkU8XQ

Old 09-12-2020, 01:10 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,650,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
My dad is 84 and I've seen a real big difference in his looks the past year. Same with Biden but more concerning is his mind. Like my father - it's more difficult for them to remember things - stay on topic ect.. I was really concerned in the clip I saw the other day and the trouble he seemed to have breathing.

I really really do feel sorry for the man and hope it was his desire to run and he wasn't pushed into it because it's taking a toll on him.

I can not imagine him being able to have the endurance to be president.
Does T have the endurance? He's at least 50 pounds overweight plus, which isn't easy for an elderly man like T. Plus T doesn't eat very healthy or exercise much. T had to be rushed to Walter Reed for some undisclosed ailment and recently.

Old 09-12-2020, 01:49 PM

7,822 posts, read 4,562,853 times
Quote:
I love when he told the FORD employees how much he loves the CHEVY Corvette...LOL! Only Biden can do this.
Just doing a "Calvin" peeing reenactment.

Old 09-12-2020, 02:04 PM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,707 times
Because of health issues, Biden is not in it for the long haul. His job is to win, then turn the nation over to Kamala, who will pattern our great country much like sad California.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies