Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 08:53 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Ok I'lll just call it a bad comb over.
Trump had the Fleming/Mayer flap surgery.

https://skalp.com/scalp-reduction-trump/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2020, 08:57 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
In other words, like Trump walking down a West Point ramp.

(Although you do have to give Biden credit for being able to ride a bike, something there's no evidence Trump is able to do)
How old are you anyway?

Yet once again --- If Biden does have dementia, I say "if" because...who among us here really knows. Many suffering from dementia can still ride a bike. They can also go outside, walk around then get lost.

As for the ramp---yet once again---Older people will walk cautiously down ramps because we know that if we should fall, the possibility of breaking bones is much greater than for a younger person should there be a fall.

Old 09-11-2020, 09:31 PM

9,907 posts, read 9,579,736 times
the one interview he did recently, where he said to move the teleprompter up a little, he was winded and sitting there looking exhausted. did not look good at all.

you all should watch the Jeff Dunham video about Biden and Trump talking.. Jeff Dunham is a ventriloquist and he made a video fashioning the Biden dummy to look like that old guy puppet he regularly uses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idPv9zAkL48

Old 09-11-2020, 09:56 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I'd still choose Biden for his willingness to accept advice from those far more expert in their fields than he, something Trump apparently believes is weakness or delusionally believes he knows more than anyone about anything.
There is a huge difference between accepting advice and being a demented, programmed robot. Joe goes which ever way the wind blows and does what ever his Marxist handlers tell him to do

Old 09-11-2020, 09:57 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
I know everyone ages and Biden is no different. I have noticed in all the video clips of things Biden was saying while he was VP versus now running for P, he seems to have aged much more in a short period of time. Just a few years ago Biden had much smoother skin, was a little more healthy plump in his face and moved quicker. Now he seems much more drawn, wrinkly and more deliberate in how he moves. Has he accelerated into that inevitable downhill aging slide? It just seems like he has aged much more in the last 4 years than he did the entire 8 years as VP. I hope there is nothing going on with him.
LOL are we voting on looks now. Just on that basis I would vote for Biden. He is slim and trim and exercises. A few men I know that age have huge stomachs or just fat all over. Trump is fat, doesn't exercise and eats horribly. He can't even walk a golf course. You should be more worried about him.

Old 09-11-2020, 10:14 PM

34,002 posts, read 17,035,093 times
I agree, op. I never liked his politics, but still hope this decline is a temporary blip, although I seriously doubt that.

He is too young to have slipped this badly IMO w/o something significant happening in terms of health.

Old 09-12-2020, 02:43 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
I agree; however, “Doctor” Jill should be concerned only as his wife, since she has a PhD and is not a medical doctor.

I see that misconception a lot, along the lines of “Biden should win so his wife can stop COVID”, so thought I’d point that out.
She actually has an EdD, not a PhD. Some people, perhaps unkindly, think of it as a PhD lite.

Regardless, her behaviour in allowing her husband to be used this way by the DNC is repulsive.

Old 09-12-2020, 02:53 AM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You can't be a teacher. Come on, you are really 10 years old, aren't you.
I hope they really aren't a teacher as they just re-enforce the Republican's view of how these kids are being brainwashed in school. This type of person wouldn't be able to keep their politic beliefs to themselves and it shouldn't be in the classroom.

Old 09-12-2020, 03:02 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Russian state media RT, Sputnik and a Russian proxy website are posting allegations about Joe Biden's mental and physical health in an effort to influence the election. Social media sites are full of the lies and innuendos and phony claims as well. Claims that the Trump team make up and sling also. They did the same thing in 2016 to denigrate Hilary Clinton and as we know plenty of Trump gullible fell for it.

The Department of Homeland Security is on the defensive for holding back a US Intelligence report that outlines this. No surprise there.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...nterference-in

Last edited by corpgypsy; 09-12-2020 at 03:24 AM..

Old 09-12-2020, 04:18 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
He looks like a dead corpse with no color (pasty white skin) that someone tried to plug back in to bring him some life...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies