Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2020, 01:25 PM
bu2

24,080 posts, read 14,872,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
I know everyone ages and Biden is no different. I have noticed in all the video clips of things Biden was saying while he was VP versus now running for P, he seems to have aged much more in a short period of time. Just a few years ago Biden had much smoother skin, was a little more healthy plump in his face and moved quicker. Now he seems much more drawn, wrinkly and more deliberate in how he moves. Has he accelerated into that inevitable downhill aging slide? It just seems like he has aged much more in the last 4 years than he did the entire 8 years as VP. I hope there is nothing going on with him.
Well he's gone from 70 to 78. That's a time where people really start to show their age.

And look at Obama. He looks awful compared to what he looked like in 2008. He looks 30 years older.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2020, 01:26 PM

18,383 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Both are old, Bidnen 77 and Trump 74. Biden appear to be much older than 77, Trump appears to be much younger than 74. Biden is completely worn out with zero energy, Trump has boundless energy, he is a Type A personality: competitive, ambitious, impatient, aggressive, fast talking. He never sleeps, he goes full blast 18-20 hours a day. That is how and why he has so much time for tweeting and still accomplishes more than most men in his spare time, he never sleeps.

Look at his speeches, the longer he talks the stronger he gets, the more energy he displays. The crowd pumps him up. People were complaining about his long speech at the convention, the average man at any age would have been exhausted after that, Don just keeps trucking. Joe reads a teleprompter for 20 minutes and has to take the next few days off.

With that said, there are no guarantees in life, Joe may live to be 100 and Don could collapse in November 2024. Ya just never know...
I am qualified to speak on old age, I'm Joe's age and in far better condition and in great shape. I have no doubt I could kick his butt in a push up contest, or any other one of his favorites. I could even survive him if he decided to take me out behind the barn. I'm neither a junkie or a dog faced pony soldier..!
The difference you point out are personality not physical attributes. Trump is hyper almost manic in personality which gives the impression of energy. You can’t look as bad and be as old as trump and be in great health to “look better” than another old fart. Biden is mellow and unlike trump doesn’t shoot from the hip. Both look the same. Old

Old 09-11-2020, 01:44 PM

1,154 posts, read 366,385 times
I think he looks surprisingly healthy and fit for a man his age. My grandfather is a lot like Joe. He’s now 96 and just gave up his bike a year or so ago after a nasty fall, but he still gets out for a brisk walk a couple of times a day and has the energy to play with his youngest g-grandchildren.

Old 09-11-2020, 01:45 PM
bu2

24,080 posts, read 14,872,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbottkd71 View Post
I think he looks surprisingly healthy and fit for a man his age. My grandfather is a lot like Joe. He’s now 96 and just gave up his bike a year or so ago after a nasty fall, but he still gets out for a brisk walk a couple of times a day and has the energy to play with his youngest g-grandchildren.
That's about right. Joe looks and acts 96.

Old 09-11-2020, 01:49 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,219,316 times

Old 09-11-2020, 01:50 PM

1,154 posts, read 366,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
That's about right. Joe looks and acts 96.
I must not have been clear. Biden looks and acts a lot like my grandfather at the same age, and my grandfather is still living independently and keeping us all on our toes at age 96. His dad lived to be 103. I sometimes think he’ll manage to outlive all of us. I’m not particularly worried about Biden’s health. To me, he looks to be doing just fine.

Old 09-11-2020, 02:08 PM

18,432 posts, read 8,266,769 times
Trump has 10,000 times more exposure than Biden will ever have.....

...and yet, there's some video of Biden screwing it up...forgetting what he's saying.....almost every day

Here's Biden again, yesterday, trying to make fun of Trump.....and Biden totally forgets what he's saying...loses it..again

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=_NRxPsDBSG2kOfmAAZvN3g

Old 09-11-2020, 02:08 PM

826 posts, read 244,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
i am a partisan no question about that. i am solidly on the conservative side and i make no bones about it.

however putting aside politics as much as anyone can, i am concerned. Biden doesn't look well. He looks like a very old man and his speech has changed even since the beginning of the democratic primaries.

Its concerning. I don't think it will go well for him win or lose. I suspect, if i were on the other side, i would view him as kind of a hero because this campaign is going to diminish his lifespan. Maybe he is taking one for the team? Maybe he doesn't realize it? I certainly think his team knows. I just wonder if this is the Democratic party using someone they are ok with dying because of it, or if this is the team doing what a team does and Biden understands and is all in?
We all know how being POTUS ages one exceeding fast, so what will happen to him if he has to shoulder that daily pressure?

Old 09-11-2020, 02:15 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,505,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Trump has 10,000 times more exposure than Biden will ever have.....

...and yet, there's some video of Biden screwing it up...forgetting what he's saying.....almost every day

Here's Biden again, yesterday, trying to make fun of Trump.....and Biden totally forgets what he's saying...loses it..again

https://www.air.tv/watch?v=_NRxPsDBSG2kOfmAAZvN3g
actually he gave a pretty good answer but what he said really favored Trump. Saying just look at us. Who moves around better, etc, etc, etc. TRUMP DOES. Anyone watching the two men see this.

Old 09-11-2020, 02:18 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,505,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnkfl4CountryLife View Post
We all know how being POTUS ages one exceeding fast, so what will happen to him if he has to shoulder that daily pressure?
One video had some anchors saying----why doesn't Trump seem to age like other men who have been elected president do? Like they wanted him to age horribly. Showed their bias. Trump seems to like the hassle, he always has and it drives them crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies